你觉得她想让你走吗?
You think she wanted you gone?
在她看来
As far as she's concerned,
我只是为了让她的日子不好过。
I was just put there to make her life difficult.
她压力很大
She's a total stress-ball,
任何新鲜或有挑战性的事情都会让她抓狂。
anything new or anything challenging just freaks her out.
我试着组织定期的小组会议
I tried to organize regular group meetings
所以我们可以交换意见。
so we could compare notes.
她只想做一对一的监督
She just wants to do one-on-one supervision
因为她已经习惯了。
because that's what she's used to.
所以我想建立一个互助小组
That's why I tried to set up a support group
为了我医院的员工
for the staff at my hospital,
因为医生太他妈麻木不仁了
because the doctors can be so fucking insensitive
给那里的女人,等等等等。
to women there, and so on and so on.
就业市场怎么样?
How's the job market?
这很好,他们急需社工。
It's good, they're desperate for social workers.
我得,我得填些文件。
I just have to, I have to file some paperwork.
什么样的文书工作?
What kind of paperwork?
继续教育。
My continuing education.
你可以填一张表格。
There's a form you can file.
如果你没有完成,你可以额外获得一年。
You get an extra year if you haven't completed it.
你是说你得上一些课程
You mean you have to take some classes
才能重新工作?
before you can work again?
不,我只需要填好这份表格,
No, I just have to file this form,
然后我一边上课一边工作。
and then I'll work while I'm taking the classes.
你想马上提交那份表格,对吗?
You want to file that form right away then, right?
是的。
Yeah.
你知道在哪能找到吗?
You know where to find it?
不,我可以问别人。
No, I can ask someone.
我以后可以帮你,好吗?
I can help you with it later on, okay?
你不会想把这事拖下去的。
You don't want to leave this hanging.
我不会的。
I won't.
我们以后再做。
We'll do it later.
你的手喝了啤酒都凉了。
Your hands are cold from the beer.
温暖吗?
Warmer?
是的。
Yes.
衬衫和胸罩挡住了你的去路,很难做到这一点。
This is hard to do with your shirt and bra in the way.
更好吗?
Better?
一点。
A little.
你要我把它们摘下来吗?
You want me to take 'em off?
这个女孩是我一生的挚爱。
This girl is the love of my life.
我不在乎,我把它们脱了。
I don't care, I'll take 'em off.
把你的胸罩穿上,琼。
Keep your fuckin' bra on, Jo.
这其实是一件很漂亮很贵的胸罩。
It's actually a really nice, expensive bra.
但对他来说,这只是一种阻碍。
But to him it's just something in the way.
这就是我优先考虑的事情。
That would be an accurate description of my priorities.
我有满满一抽屉漂亮的内衣
I have drawers full of nice lingerie
因为他不在乎,这些都将被浪费。
that are going to waste because he doesn't care.
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
这不是我的菜。
It's not my thing.
事实上,我也是。
Me neither, actually.
不喜欢装饰。
Not into the frills.
漂亮的内衣让我觉得
Fancy lingerie makes me feel
就像我在演戏一样
like I'm in a play or something.
演戏剧有什么不好?
What's wrong with being in a play?
我不知道,我做不到,这让我觉得很傻。
I don't know, I can't pull it off, it makes me feel silly.
乔纳森,你觉得内衣怎么样?
How do you feel about lingerie, Jonathan?
我谁?
Who me?
他很投入,我看得出来。
He's into it, I can tell.
对吧?
Right?
当然,我喜欢内衣。
Sure, I like lingerie.
我看到你振作起来了
I saw you perk up
当我提到那抽屉的内衣时
when I mentioned that drawer of underwear.
我只是坐在这里想我自己的事。
Just sitting here minding my own business.
这没什么好羞愧的。
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
喜欢内衣并不奇怪,对吧?
It's not weird to like lingerie, is it?
别理她。
Don't mind her.
当然不是,当然不是。
Of course not, of course not.
但这间屋子里的矛盾,真让人难过。
But all the incompatibility in this room, so sad.
内衣不相容。
Lingerie incompatibility.
每个人都选错了内衣搭档。
Everyone's with the wrong lingerie partner.
嘿,不要交换,我喜欢这个。
Hey, no swapping, I like this one.
你知道那个部门的名字吗
Do you know the name of the department
想要表格?
that wants the form?
这是国家
It's the state
教♥育♥部♥,对吗?
education department, isn't it?
别问我。
Don't ask me.
好的,我看到了,NYSED.gov。
Okay, I see it, NYSED.gov.
是的,就是这样。
Yeah, that's it.
登记更新。
Registration renewal.
这里有一个电子邮件地址,你必须给它写信
There's an email address here that you have to write to
领♥取♥注册续期申请。
to get a registration renewal application.
我已经有了。
I've got that already.
你拿到申请了吗?
You've got the application?
是的。
Yeah.
那我们想要什么?
Well, what do we want then?
我知道了,
I've got that,
但我需要填另一份表格,
but I need to file another form with that form,
因为我没有继续进修。
because I didn't do my continuing education.
好吧,我看到了。
Yeah, okay I see it.
你可以提交注册续期补遗。
You can file a registration renewal addendum.
就是这样。
That's it.
你可以把它归档,但你必须这样做
You can file it, but then you have to do
过去三年的继续教育。
all the continuing education from the last three years.
是的,我知道。
Yeah I know.
今年也是。
And this year's too.
是的,是的,我知道。
Yeah yeah, I know.
好的,我把这个表格的链接发给你。
Okay, I'm sending you a link to this form.
你填好原始表格了吗?
Did you fill out the original form, the renewal?
我会做的。
I'll do it.
表格是网上的,对吧?
That form's online right?
这里是这么说的。
That's what it says here.
他们把它写在一张纸上发给了我。
They sent it to me on a piece of paper.
你能接吗?
Can you get it?
我们现在就把它填好。
Let's get it filled out now.
好吧,等等,我得找到它。
All right, wait, I have to find it.
真希望你有一面全身镜。
I wish you had a full-length mirror somewhere.
抱歉,如果你想要,我可以去拿。
Sorry, I can get one if you want.
你应该买♥♥一个,
You should get one,
就贴在浴室门上。
just put it right here on the bathroom door.
我要尴尬地坦白,
I make this big embarrassing confession,
然后你去了洗手间
and then you go off to the bathroom
留我一个人在这里炖。
and leave me here to stew.
我想有一个清醒的头脑来讨论这个问题。
I wanted to have a clear mind to discuss it.
我们不需要讨论这个。
We do not need to discuss it.
我这么说是因为…
I just said it because...
因为我问过你,对吧?
Because I asked you, right?
正确的。
Right.
继续吧,这很酷。
So go ahead, it's cool.
我不知道还能说什么。
I don't know what else there is to say.
我可以给你讲一个起源的故事。
I could give you an origin story.
好的。
Okay.
这并不是真正的起源故事,
It's not really an origin story,
但这是我思考这个问题的起源。
but it's the origin of me thinking about it.
故事的起源是,几年前的一个时候
The origin story is, one time years ago
我和两个女性朋友一起去看电影,
I went to the movies with two friends, female friends,
他们坐在我的两侧,
and they sat on either side of me,
结果我和他们俩手牵着手
and I wound up holding hands with both of them
与此同时,
at the same time,
这非常奇怪。
and it was extremely strange.
这和和一个人牵手完全不同,
It was totally different from holding hands with one person,
电影精选列表