管理人员基本上关心教学。
The administrators basically care about teaching.
他们告诉我他们有物资预算,
The told me they had a budget for supplies,
但他们上次也这么告诉我的。
but they told me that at the last place, too.
在这之前你在ps261 ?
And you were at PS 261 before here?
是的,我是那里的助手。
Yes, I was an aide there.
这是我的第一份全职工作。
This is actually my first full-time gig.
太棒了,祝贺你。
Awesome, congratulations.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
是的,我在PS 29,
Yeah I was at PS 29,
然后我在261公♥司♥做了两年的助理。
and then I was an aide for two years at 261.
你在PS 29?
You were at PS 29?
2012- 2013年,我是那里的助理。
I was an aide there, 2012-13.
哦哇。
Oh wow.
我比你差了一年。
I missed you by one year.
很高兴能离开那里。
So glad to be out of there.
天啊,孩子们太可爱了。
Oh my God, the kids were so sweet though.
是的,但是海伦·安德森呢?
Yeah, but Helen Anderson?
她给你记过了吗?
Did she write you up?
每个人都被记过了。
Everyone got written up.
这是一枚荣誉勋章。
It was a badge of honor.
她甚至喜欢我,还写了我的简历。
She even liked me and she wrote me up.
她来过你的教室吗
Did she ever come into your classroom
当着孩子们的面对你大吼大叫?
and yell at you in front of the kids?
她一直对老师大喊大叫,但从来不对我。
She yelled at the teacher, all the time, never me though.
玛拉,蒂姆,乔的朋友。
Mara, Tim, Jo's friend.
听着,这里发生了严重的事。
Uh huh, look, there's some serious shit happening here.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you,
但我只能打给你
but you're the only person I could call.
一把刀吗?
A knife?
天啊,她没事吧?
Oh my God, is she okay?
我不知道,
I don't know,
我没待多久就知道了。
I didn't stick around long enough to find out.
她疯到用它来对付我。
She's crazy enough to use it on me.
我,我不会再进去了。
I, oh I'm not going back in there.
不,不可能,我不回去。
No no way, I'm not going back.
你报♥警♥了吗?
Well did you call the police?
好吧,好吧。
Okay, okay.
我去那边。
I'll go over there.
我很抱歉,真的很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, really sorry,
但我对她无能为力
but there's nothing I can do with her.
好的。
Okay.
我不知道,
I don't know,
我不知道在哪,
I don't know where,
我只是往相反的方向走,
I'm just going in the opposite direction,
我他妈不知道我要去哪里。
I don't know where the fuck I'm going.
好吧,好吧。
Okay, all right.
再见。
Bye.
嘿,是我。
Hey, it's me.
听着,乔家发生了一些疯狂的事,
Listen, there's something crazy going on at Jo's,
所以我想我要去那里。
so I guess I'm going there.
收到留言请回电♥话♥。
Please call me when you get this.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
蒂姆打电♥话♥给我。
Tim called me.
他给你打电♥话♥了?
He called you?
你大老远跑过来?
And you came all the way down here?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
什么也没有发生。
Nothing happened.
他吓坏了,他说你拿刀指着他。
He was terrified, he said you held a knife on him.
我没有,我根本没靠近他。
I did not, I was nowhere near him.
如果他认为那是拿刀指着别人,
If he thinks that was holding a knife on someone,
关于这个问题他还有很多要学。
he's got a lot to learn on the subject.
他还说你拿枪抵着喉咙。
He also said you were holding it to your throat.
只是一点羊乳酪。
It was just a little feta.
他有时真把我惹火了。
He irritates the fuck out of me sometimes.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他离这里越远越好。
He was far away from here as possible it sounded like.
好吧,去他的。
Okay, fuck him then.
你要吃冰淇淋吗?
You want some ice cream?
是的,请。
Yes, please.
可怜的姑娘,多么糟糕的一夜。
Poor girl, what a night.
你觉得她应该一个人待着吗?
Do you think she should be left alone?
我不知道。
I don't know.
她看起来很好。
She seemed fine.
我也不知道我能做些什么。
I don't know what I could do about it anyway.
你觉得她是怎么回事?
So what do you think is going on with her?
我不知道。
I have no idea.
她总是说她绝不会对自己做任何事
She always said she would never do anything to herself
不管她有多不开心。
no matter how unhappy she was.
这是我们奇怪关系的信条。
It's like a tenet of our weird relationship.
总之,我今晚不想再谈这个了,好吗?
Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore tonight, okay?
我没问题。
Okay with me.
过来,我给你看点东西。
Come here, I want to show you something.
怎么啦?
What?
没有内♥裤♥。
No panties.
是的。
Yep.
这就是你想给我看的吗?
That's what you wanted to show me?
是的。
Yes.
好。
Well.
往前走一点。
Move forward a little bit.
没有等待。
No wait.
好的,请这边走。
Okay, now come this way please.
你好。
Hello.
你最近怎么样?
How have you been?
米切尔先生,我很好。
Hi Mister Mitchel, I'm good.
很高兴见到你。
It's nice to see you.
请坐,要喝杯茶吗?
Sit down, would you like a cup of tea?
嗯,当然。
Um, sure.
我想乔还在睡觉。
I think Jo's still asleep.
你想让我去看看她,看她起床了没有?
Do you want me to look in on her and see if she's up yet?
不,让她睡吧。
No, let her sleep.
她感觉怎么样?
How's she feeling?
她做得很好。
She's doing well.
她已经想回家了。
She wants to go home already.
不过她还是睡得很多。
She's still sleeping a lot though.
她昨晚和今天大部分时间都睡了。
She slept all through last night and most of today.
听起来像正常的乔。
Sounds like normal Jo to me.
是的,她喜欢睡觉。
Yes, she likes to sleep.
医生想让她和我们一起住两周,
The doctors wanted her to stay with us for two weeks,
但她已经在说要离开了。
but she's already talking about leaving.
关于发生的事她还说了什么吗?
Has she said anything else about what happened?
从医院回来就没见过
No, not since the hospital.
我不想问这事。
I don't like to ask about it.
和她在一起的那个男孩
That boy she was with
似乎并不是什么好影响。
doesn't seem to have been the best influence.
不过他已经有几周没来了。
He hasn't been around for a few weeks, though.
我不知道。
I don't know.
他给了她她所说的物质。
He gave her the substances she said.
你们俩上次见面是什么时候?
When's the last time you two saw each other?
上星期一,我们去看电影。
Last Monday, we went to the movies.
哦,真的吗?
Oh really?
你们这些年来一直保持联♥系♥,是吗?
You girls have kept in touch all these years, haven't you?
是的,我们一直保持联♥系♥。
Oh yeah, we keep in touch.
周一那天你觉得她怎么样?
How did she seem to you then on Monday?
她看起来很好。
She seemed fine.
进来。
Come in.
我听见你在楼下。
I heard you downstairs.
是啊,我们聊得很愉快。
Yeah, we had a nice chat.
你跟她说过你和蒂姆的事吗?
Did you tell her anything about all that drama with Tim?
很好,她知道的越少越好。
Good, the less she knows, the better.
电影精选列表