我一无是处 我什么都做不好
That I ain't worth shit. I can't do nothin' right.
你说上帝相信我 你以为我会信吗
You expect me to trust you when you say God believes in me?
他相信你
He does.
《瓦乔经》里说的
According to the Book of Vacho.
别这样跟我说话
你当着客人的面要尊重我...
You respect me in front of my company--
尊重你吗
Respect you?
听着 牧师
Hey, check it out, Pastor.
你肯定不知道我被他从小打到大
I bet you didn't know that he beat the shit out of me my whole life.
但我不在乎 因为我皮糙肉厚 意志强大
But it doesn't bother me. Because I got thick skin and a hard skull.
你知道最坏的是什么吗 爸
You know what really sucks, Apá?
是你的话一直在给我洗♥脑♥ 每天都在打击我
Is that I hear your voice in my head, beating my brain every day.
不知道为什么 就是那种打击让我站不起来
And for some reason, that's the beating I can't get up from.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help.
-闪开 -亲爱的
- Back off. - Hey, baby.
你们的生活越来越差 你妻子在背着你寻求帮助
It's getting so bad, your wife is looking for help behind your back.
她对你失去信心了
She's lost all faith in you.
-嘿 -什么
- Hey, hey, hey! - What?
你不能代表我说话 瓦乔 你也绝对不能代表上帝说话
You do not speak for me, Vacho, and you sure as hell don't speak for God.
理查德 看着我 我没说过对你失去信心了
Richard, look at me. I did not say that I didn't have faith in you.
我知道理查德是什么样的人 不是什么样的人
I know what Richard is, and I know what he isn't.
他没上过学 没错 但他是我见过最聪明的人
Not educated? Sure. But he is the smartest person that I know.
他已经相信上帝了
He already knows God.
你想救赎别人 救救你自己吧
You wanna save someone? Save yourself.
等你成了他需要的父亲再来找他
And then you come to him when you're the father that he needs.
好了 亲爱的 以后会是我的话给你洗♥脑♥
Come on, baby. We're gonna go put my voice in your head.
快点 孩子们 我们要走了 我们走
Come on, kids. We're leaving. Let's go.
我不想走
I don't want to go.
快点 走吧
Come on. Just go.
我们走 孩子们 上车
Let's go, guys. Get in the car.
如果你要让那些金发碧眼的人辣到冒汗 我们就得买♥♥好东西
Hey. If we're gonna make those güeritos sweat, we're gonna get the good stuff.
要做最好的东西 就得买♥♥最好的材料 本土材料 宝贝
To be the best, you had to get the best. Homegrown, baby.
美丽的墨西哥
辣椒粉 新鲜辣椒 瓜希柳辣椒 皮奎辣椒
Chile molido, chile fresco, chile guajillo, chile piquín,
凡是你能想到的 我们都买♥♥了
I mean, you name it, we cleared the shelves of it.
宝贝 拿那个红辣椒
Baby, get the red chile.
-我够不着 妈妈 -你可以的 亲爱的 快点
-I can't, Mom. -Yes, you can, Papá. Come on.
朱朱 你需要哪种辣椒
Jude, which chiles do you want?
全都要 亲爱的
All of 'em, babe.
每种辣椒都试了
No chile was left unturned.
朱朱 青辣椒还是塞拉诺辣椒
Jude! Jalapeños or serranos?
亲爱的 我找到了黄辣椒
Hey, babe! I found some güeritos.
好了 宝贝 你想试吃哪一种 奇多 菲力多滋 立体脆 还是爆米花
Okay, baby. Which one you wanna try? The Cheetos? Fritos? Doritos? The popcorn?
我有自己的讨论组
And I had my very own focus group.
-立体脆 -好的
-Uh, Doritos. -Oh, yeah.
好辣
Hot!
是烤玉米那种辣吗 好吃的那种辣吗
Hot like elote hot? Good hot?
-不是 难吃的那种辣 -不会吧
-No! Bad, bad, bad. -Come on.
-我的...亲爱的 -好辣
-Oh, my-- Baby. -Hot.
水
Oh, water!
天啊 魔鬼吃了这个莎莎酱都得冒汗
Chale , man. That salsa would've made the devil sweat.
在我们试着回忆
While we were trying to remember
我们奶奶传授我们的 有关辣椒的所有知识时 显然 在中西部
everything our abuelitas taught us about chile , apparently, in the Midwest,
他们研究辣味已经有一段时间了
they had already been spicing things up for a while.
只是他们的原材料来自试管和注射器
Except their ingredients came in test tubes and syringes.
这个好辣
Oh, it's hot.
好辣
Hot. Hot. Hot!
我不知道他们那边是什么情况
I don't know what's going down over there.
我只知道 我们的原材料来自土地 我们的根
All I knew was, our ingredients came from the ground. Our roots.
麦芽糊精
Maltodextrin.
谷氨酸钠
Monosodium glutamate.
肌苷酸二钠
Disodium inosinate.
我和朱迪骨子里有那种辣味
Me and Judy had that spice in our DNA.
你得转碗
You gotta turn the bowl.
尝尝这个
Look, taste this.
给 怎么样
There you go. How is it?
-太稀了 -太稀吗
-It's wet. -Wet?
我觉得我们得把这些烤干 可能需要干的原材料
I think we need to bake 'em. I think they need to be dry ingredients.
等等 不要 你尝尝
Wait, no, no, no. Try it.
巴西拉辣椒
- Ah, chile de pasilla. - Mmm.
爸爸 得摇一摇 没沾上
Dad, just shake it. It's not sticking.
得旋转 就像工厂里那样
It's gotta tumble, like it does in the factory.
如果说有人能攻克这个配方 一定会是我们 蒙塔涅斯一家
If anyone was gonna crack this recipe, it was gonna be us: the Montañez.
我们试遍了小镇所有商店里的所有辣椒
We had tried every chile in every store in town.
直到最后...
Until finally…
好辣
Ow! Ow! Ow! It burns!
是好吃的辣 还是难吃的辣
Burns good or burns bad?
好吃的辣
It burns good.
Oh!
我们成功了
Oh, we did it!
太好了
Oh. Yeah!
我们确实成功了
Of course we did!
我只是按公♥司♥的指示行事
I'm just doing what corporate tells me to do.
出什么事了
What happened?
-裁员 孩子 裁了很多人 -我是这里的邮递员
- Layoffs, son. Lots of 'em. - I'm the messenger here.
托尼呢 纳乔呢
Where's Tony? Where's Nacho?
你们以为我想裁员吗
Do you really think I wanna lay people off?
好了 别吵了 我现在就知道这么多 好吗
Okay. Hey, hey, hey! That's it! That's all I got for now, okay?
回去工作吧
Back to work.
-朗尼 -谁把梯子放回去
- Hey, Lonny! - Somebody put this ladder back.
朗尼 等一下 你听我说
Lonny, hold up, man. Hey, look. You gotta listen to me.
我有个想法 一个你一定要告诉恩里科的想法
I got an idea. An idea you gotta tell Enrico about.
是新产品系列 辣味薯片
It's a new line of products. It's a spicy chip!
它将改变一切 辣立体脆 辣菲力多滋 辣奇多
It's gonna change everything. Spicy Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos.
辣什么
Spicy what?
我刚才又解雇了一批努力工作的员工
I just laid off a slew of hardworking guys again.
-我知道 -其中很多是你的朋友
-Yeah-- -A lot of 'em your friends,
你却想告诉我 你想到的新口味
and you wanna tell me about some new flavor you got?
如果你给恩里科打个电♥话♥...
Look, if you just called Enrico…
你只是想让我给恩里科打个电♥话♥
Oh, you just want me to call Enrico?
-是的 -只要告诉他
-Yeah. -And just tell him,
“我们的清洁工 那个打扫厕所的人 他有一个绝妙的创意”
"Oh, our janitor, the guy who cleans the toilets, he's got a bright idea"?
你知道我能做的不只是打扫厕所 朗尼
You know I can do more than clean the toilets, Lonny.
没那么简单 好吗
It ain't like that, okay?
新产品的开♥发♥需要好几年 上市成本高达数百万美元
New products take years to develop, cost millions to launch,
一个蓝领阶层的混混是开♥发♥不出来的
and they do not get created by blue-collar hoodlums,
这个人可能连“混混”这个词都不会写
who probably can't spell the word "hoodlum."
你们在闲聊什么
Hey! What's with the chitchat?
我七岁时
When I was seven,
白人老师会来我们学校教我们阅读
these white ladies would come to our school to tutor us in reading.
只是分了两个活动教室 一个给白人学生用
Except there were two trailers. One for the white kids…
朗尼·梅森 工厂主管
一个给其他学生 棕色人种学生用
and one for everybody else, the brown kids.
因为他们喜欢把我们分开
Because, you know, they liked to keep us separate.
从白人活动教室里出来的学生
And then, kids that came out of the white trailer,
手里总拿着饼干
they always came out with cookies in their hands.
我当时很想吃那种饼干
And I really wanted one of those cookies.
公♥司♥电♥话♥号♥码簿
And I really wanted one of those cookies.
有一天 我排在了他们那一队
And one day, I got in that line.
白人学生对我吐口水 推我
The white kids spit at me, shoved me,
菲多利集团总部 总裁办公室
The white kids spit at me, shoved me,
跟我叫嚣着 “滚回墨西哥吧”
and told me, "Go back to Mexico!"
罗杰·恩里科 总裁
但我不在乎 我继续排着队
But I didn't care. I stayed in that line.
我进入了那个活动教室
I went into that trailer.
我出来的时候 手里拿着饼干
And when I came out, I came out with my damn cookies.
帕蒂 罗杰·恩里科的秘书
罗杰·恩里科董事长办公室
Office of President Roger Enrico.
Uh, hi.
你好 请罗杰·恩里科接电♥话♥好吗 我是理查德·蒙塔涅斯
Uh, may I speak with Roger Enrico, please? This is Richard Montañez.
你是从哪个国家打来的电♥话♥ 蒙塔涅斯先生
Uh, what country are you calling from, Mr. Montañez?
美国
United States.
你不是美国公♥司♥的董事长
Well, you're not the president of American corporate,
因为他不叫这个名字
电影精选列表