Think like a CEO.
股票价格在上涨
Stock prices are rising.
在可预见的未来 我们应该开始...
And in the foreseeable future…
-爸爸 -我等不及了
- Papi! - Can't wait.
嘿
Hey!
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
-很好 -是吗
-Good. -Yeah?
你怎么回事
Hey. What the hell happened to you?
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
不行 等我揍那些小混混一顿再回家
Nah, not before I beat these little punks up.
-嘿 -不要 爸爸 我们回家吧
-Hey! -No, Dad, let's just go home!
我们能先买♥♥烤玉米吃吗
Can we get some elotes first?
不能 我们为什么总做 和墨西哥有关的蠢事
No! Why do we always gotta do stupid Mexican stuff?
你怎么回事
Hey! What's the matter with you?
别看我 我喜欢烤玉米 我喜欢豆子 我喜欢大米 我喜欢玉米粉蒸肉
Don't look at me. I love elote. I love beans. I love rice. I love tamales.
他生气是因为孩子们取笑我们是墨西哥人
He's just mad 'cause kids make fun of him 'cause we're Mexican.
-闭嘴 -你闭嘴
-Man, shut up! -Hey, you shut up!
-住手 -嘿
-Hey! Knock it off. -Hey!
住手
Stop.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
有小混混欺负你吗
Are some little pricks picking on you?
听着 会让我们难堪的事情有很多
Look, there's a lot we can be embarrassed about.
但墨西哥人的身份 儿子 不是其中之一
But being Mexican? Nah, mijo, that ain't one of 'em.
你就觉得难堪
You're embarrassed.
我没有
No, I'm not.
你知道他们为什么不想让你做墨西哥人吗
And you know why they don't want you to be Mexican?
因为他们知道那是一种超能力
Because they know it's a superpower.
他们知道 如果你为自己的身份自豪 他们就阻止不了你了
They know that if you are proud of who you are, that they couldn't stop you.
就不能让你觉得不如他们了
That they couldn't make you feel like you're less than them.
因为你并非不如他们 儿子
Because you're not, mijo.
他们知道那种超能力... 那种超能力能打败他们
They know that superpower-- that superpower can knock 'em out.
就像...就像超人一样
Like-- Like Superman.
我不是三岁小孩子了 爸爸
I ain't four no more, Dad.
再说了 没人会像欺负我们一样欺负超人
Plus, no one craps on Superman like they crap on us.
走吧 我们现在就去买♥♥烤玉米吃
Come on. We're getting elote. Right now.
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
怎么了
What is it?
好辣
It burns!
那就别吃了 傻瓜
Well, stop eating it, dummy.
不要 我喜欢吃 辣辣的很好吃
No! I like it. It burns good.
塔可
我一直在寻找答案
I'd been searching for an answer.
或机遇
Or a door to open.
乔鲁拉辣酱
但我身边就有
And there it was, all around me.
一直都有
It had been there the entire time.
-妈妈 -妈妈
-Mom! -Mom!
-朱朱 -妈妈
- Jude! - Mommy!
恩里科给我发了一条视频
Enrico sent me a video!
蜡烛灭了 我把它点着了 恩里科就给我发了一条视频
The candle was out. I fixed it, and Enrico sent me a video.
我的蜡烛给你发了一条视频吗
My candle sent you a video?
是的
Yeah!
乐基 宝贝 出什么事了
Lucky, baby, what happened?
-没事 他没事 -怎么了
-Nah, nah. He's all right. Eh? -What?
他不是三岁小孩子了 再说我们已经谈过了
He's not four anymore. Plus, we already talked about it.
我们在努力提高自己的超能力
We're working on our superpowers.
好了 去拿碗
O no? All right. Go get some bowls.
妈妈 我们要做辣味薯片 保住所有人的工作
Mommy! We're gonna make chile chips and save everybody's jobs.
-我们只需要时间 你和配方 -好的
-We just needed time, you, and the recipe. -Okay.
-把这个放到碗里 -好的
- Hey, put this in a bowl. - Okay.
快点
Get a move on.
在此期间 理奇 我们怎么付房♥租
And while you do that, Rich, how do we pay rent? Huh?
我们怎么买♥♥食物 怎么买♥♥ 我们怎么生存
How do we buy food? How? How do we survive?
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
天啊 亲爱的 我真是受不了了
God, baby. I can't do this anymore.
-不 -我的天啊
-No, no, no, no, no. Hey, hey, hey. -Oh, my Gosh.
Cálmate.
深呼吸
Breathe.
三
Three…
-二 -二
-Two! -Two!
一 深呼吸
One. Breathe.
亲爱的
Baby…
瓦乔给你找了一份工作
Vacho found a job for you.
是一份全职工作
It's a full-time job.
你为什么不能和他谈谈 就当是为了我 拜托
Why can't you just talk to him? For me, please.
我会帮你做这个
And then-- And then I will do this for you.
好的
Yeah, okay.
好
Okay.
-你在吃产品吗 -对不起
- Hey! You eating the product? - Sorry.
克拉伦斯 你要相信我 这东西有潜力
Clarence, you gotta believe me. They got potential.
我只需要试吃的产品
I just need the product to start sampling.
我们得创新 记得吗
We got to innovate, remember?
我们可以把这个东西 裹在立体脆 菲力多滋和奇多上
We could cover every Dorito, Frito and Cheeto with this stuff
然后获得更多订单 订单多了 轮班就多了
and get more orders. More orders means more shifts.
菲多利会听一个清洁工的 生产这东西吗
So, Frito-Lay is gonna make them because the janitor said so?
拜托 恩里科先生说...
Now, Mr. Enrico said that--
罗杰·恩里科 你说的是高层的那些人
Roger Enrico? We're talking about the guys at the top.
你不是高层 我不是高层 那些人在上面呢
You ain't at the top. I ain't at the top. Those guys up there are.
等等 有时候 我们得让他们看看卷饼的价值
Wait, sometimes we just gotta show 'em what the burrito's worth.
这句话是什么意思 孩子
What does that even mean, son?
看起来似乎毫无价值 但如果人们吃了 他们就会知道
It may look like it's worthless, but if people just took a bite, they'd see.
有人给过你机会 不是吗 你得到了管理那台机器的工作
Someone took a chance on you, didn't they? You got on that machine somehow.
如果他们再给你一次机会 你会掌管这整个地方
If they took a chance on you again, you'd run this whole damn place.
-我当然会 -因为你相信
-Of course I would. -Because you believe it.
而我相信这件事
And I believe in this.
我知道听起来很荒谬 但我们还能做什么
And I know it sounds crazy, but what else is there to do?
丢掉工作 挨饿吗
Lose our jobs? Go hungry?
你的话有道理
You got a point.
喂 你们在做什么 把这些奇多都吃掉吗
Yo, what are you doing? Eating all the Cheetos?
我有个计划 兄弟
So I got a plan, carnal.
好了 我和克拉伦斯谈过了 我们就商量着这么做
All right. So I was talking to Clarence. This is what we're gonna do.
我们这么做百利而无一害
We had it all to gain and nothin' to lose.
我们就是传送带上的棕色薯片 等着被扔掉
We were just a bunch of brown chips on a conveyor belt, waitin' to get tossed.
谢谢你 兄弟 好了
Thank you, brother. All right.
你差点忘了拿奇多
Almost forgot your Cheetos.
嘿
Hey.
这是立体脆 奇多 菲力多滋
That's the Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos.
别抱太大期望 好吗 傻瓜
Hey. Don't get your hopes up too high. Okay, fool?
你又和那些蠢货一起混了吗
You kickin' with these fools again?
托尼 走吧
Tony, let's go!
你照顾好你家人 我照顾好我家人
You take care of your family. I take care of mine.
托尼不得不重拾贩毒生活
Yeah, Tony had to go back to that drug life.
因为他妈妈在和癌症作斗争
'Cause his mom was battling cancer,
他没有钱支付医药费
and he didn't have any money to pay for doctor bills.
我们都要不惜一切代价照顾好自己的家人
We were all gonna do whatever it takes to take care of our families.
这是一份全职工作 儿子
It's a full-time job, mijo.
挺好的 全职工作很好
That's good. Full-time's good.
就像马可牧师说的那样 一年以后 你就会升职
Like Pastor Marco said, after a year, you'll move on up.
对不对 牧师
Ain't that right, Pastor?
一点也没错
孩子们 快来
- Hey, boys, come on. - Ow.
工资可能还会涨
一年以后 你可能会成为保洁部的主管
所以 我就是来回在清洁工的工作上
So, I would go from being a janitor
兜圈子吗
to being a janitor?
如果我工作够努力 运气好的话
And, hopefully, si me pongo las pilas, and I'm lucky,
就会成为清洁工主管 清洁工的总统
I'm gonna maybe be janitor-in-chief? President of the janitors?
清洁工的国王
King of the janitors?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我会继续留在有真正未来的菲多利
I think I'll stick with Frito-Lay, where I have a real future.
宁可和自己熟识的魔鬼打交道 对吧 瓦乔
Better the devil you know than the devil you don't, eh, Vacho?
别傻了 儿子 他们不相信你 也不在乎你
Don't be stupid, mijo. They don't believe in you or care about you.
你就在乎吗
And you do?
你一向只会说我有多蠢
All that ever comes out of your mouth is what an idiot I am.
电影精选列表