我看到了一个成功的男人
I see a chingón.
蒙塔涅斯家的人
A Montañez.
他们害怕了
They're scared.
害怕你会为他们做的事
Scared of what you can do for them.
害怕他们一直在寻求帮助
Scared that they've been begging for help,
一个来自瓜斯蒂的 墨西哥穷小子却成了他们的救星
and they got a broke Mexican kid from Guasti as their hero.
他们不知道该如何应对
They don't know what to do with that.
亲爱的 你知道 我这些年一直在祈祷什么吗
Baby, do you know what I've been praying for all these years?
你会看到自己的天赋和才能
That you would see the gifts and talents that you have.
亲爱的 利用你的天赋
Baby, use your gifts.
做个伟大的人
Be great!
恩里科要来听你说
Enrico is coming to hear you speak.
不要让那些无♥耻♥之徒阻止你
Do not let these sinvergüenzas stop you.
我...
I--
我都不知道该怎么做推销演讲
I-I don't even know how to do a sales presentation.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我们会有办法的
We're gonna find out.
快点 去睡觉
Now, come on. Let's go to bed.
你想在这个疯狂的世界生存
You wanna survive this crazy world?
就找一个朱迪这样的女人
Get yourself a Judy.
之后几周 她教会了我很多商业知识
Man, she took me to biz church the next few weeks.
-好了 可以了 -这本很不错
-Okay, that's enough. -That's really smart.
-亲爱的 不要 -亲爱的 《西班牙裔市场》
-Babe, no. -Ooh, baby, The Hispanic Market.
-可以了 -好书
- That's good. - Great book.
这真是太好了 我完全不知道世上还有这种东西
This is great. I had no idea any of this stuff was a-- a thing.
你不会用电脑 对吧
You don't know how to use a computer, right?
-所以这些是网上的全部信息 -知道了
-So this is all the information online… -Oh, yeah.
我应该学学怎么用电脑
I should learn how to use a computer.
“为他们的难题提出解决方案”
"Present a solution to their challenges."
把前景和利润联♥系♥起来
Connect prospects to profits.
什么是“前景”
What's "prospects"?
找到了
Got it!
不 亲爱的 你说得生动一点
No, baby, you have to be, like, animated.
怎么 像兔八哥那样吗
What, like Bugs Bunny?
不是 要有激♥情♥ 要大方
No, like, excited, big, you know?
“西班牙裔是美国人口中增长最快的群体”
"The Hispanics are the fastest growing segment in the US population."
我就是这么说的 亲爱的 我们很能生
See, that's what I've been saying, baby. We like to get down!
好了 亲爱的 拜托 收敛点
Okay, baby. Come on. Reel it in.
我要说 “我们一直在被忽视”
I need to say something like, "We're being ignored."
那就说 但要铿锵有力 抬头挺胸
Then say that, but from your diaphragm and your chest, head up.
声震八方
Take control of the room.
说 “西班牙裔市场不容忽视”
Say, "The Hispanic market will not be ignored."
西班牙裔市场不容忽视
The Hispanic market will not be ignored.
很好 但用你自己的声音
Good, but in your voice.
-亲爱的 我找到了一条三美元的范思哲 -是吗
-Baby, I found Versace for $3. -Yeah?
不是 是范甾哲
Oh, no, it's Vermachee.
-你真帅 -是吗
- You look so good. - Yeah?
-我觉得好奇怪 -没有 很帅
- I feel weird. - No, you look good.
很精神
You look sharp.
你戴这领带真帅
This looks really good on you.
有点像样了
Something like this.
你是我见过最好的人
You're the best person I know.
谁 我吗
Who, me?
Who, me?
我只是一个重视了上帝的 可怜墨西哥裔美国人
I'm just a poor cholita who got smart about God.
不对 我确定是上帝重视了你
Nah, pretty sure God got smart about you.
傻瓜
Silly.
朱朱 我...
Jude, I--
我有今天都是你的功劳
I'm here because of you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
什么
What?
没有你就没有我
There's no me without you.
谢谢你相信我 爱人
Thank you for believing in me, mi reina.
但你的爱人却不会打领带
Well, your reina don't know jack about tying a tie.
但我知道谁会
B-But I know someone who does.
-不要 不可能 -亲爱的 我知道
- Nah, man. No way-- - Baby, I know.
我知道
I know, I know.
但他一直打电♥话♥ 我觉得他不会罢休的
But he won't stop calling. I don't think he's gonna go away.
他真的爱你
He does love you.
你很帅
You look good.
我去找些假古驰
I'm gonna go find some fake Gucci.
当你参加过和瓦乔一样多的庭审时 就会打领带了
When you've had as many court dates as Vacho,
-我知道自己没有权利说你 -拜托
-I know I don't got the right to tell you. -Come on, man.
听我说
Listen to me.
我真为你自豪 儿子
I am so proud of you, mijo.
我会永远后悔 没有成为成就了今天的你的那个人
And I'll always regret not being the man that made you the man you are today.
永远都会
Always.
好了
去说服他们吧
你很帅 儿子
You look good, mijo.
1991年西班牙裔人口
美国有更多西班牙裔人 比...
There are more Hispanics in the United States than there are…
美国有更多西班牙裔人
There are more Hispanics in the United States
比...
than there are in--
快出来 时间到了
Come on out. It's time.
好的
Okay.
我整理了一个检查表 我们称之为“质量管理”或“质管”
And I've organized a checklist that we call "quality control" or "QC."
你也可以称之为“质管理” 怎么叫都行
You can say "Quality C" too. Actually, either way.
每20分钟一次的质量检查是我们多年来
And those quality checks every 20 minutes are the reason
没有一个生产线出故障的原因
we haven't had a line go down in years.
不像贝克斯菲尔德分厂
Unlike Bakersfield.
-好 我知道了 -如果你不介意的话
-Right, I see. -If you don't mind,
我想带你参观一下生奇多的制♥作♥过程
I'd love to show you how the colettes are made.
梅森先生 我正好知道生奇多的制♥作♥过程
Mr. Mason, I happen to know how colettes are made.
我的时间有限 所以我...
My time is limited, so I--
理查德在哪里 我想跟他谈谈
Where is Richard? I'd like to speak to him.
没问题 理查德
Sure, sure. Uh, Richard!
我在这里
I'm here!
说服他们 你可以的
大名鼎鼎的蒙塔涅斯
The infamous Richard Montañez.
见到你真荣幸 理查德
What an honor to meet you, Richard.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
A huevo. I've been ready.
-早就准备好了 -好的
All right.
好吧 朱迪说我把这部分夸大了
All right, all right. Judy says I exaggerate this part a lot.
事实应该是这样
I guess it was a little bit more like this.
我在这里 这里
I'm here! Here!
-借过 -看着点
- Pardon me. - Watch out.
-踩到我脚了 -对不起 借过 各位
-That's my foot! -Sorry. Excuse me, guys.
我要去那里 非常感谢
Just need to get right there. Thank you so much.
很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you.
你准备好了吗 理查德
Are you ready, Richard?
-准备好了 先生 -开始吧
-Yes, sir. -Let's do it.
你随时可以开始 理查德
Anytime you're ready, Richard.
“美国不断增加的拉丁裔人口”
"The growing number of Latinos in America
“是菲多利一个巨大的未开♥发♥市场”
represents a vast untapped market for Frito-Lay."
“你们知道美国的拉丁裔人 比澳大利亚的还要多吗”
"Did you know that there are more Latinos in the United States than in Australia?"
当然知道
Of course there are.
不是...
No, um.
No, um.
这不是...我是说...
Nah, that's not-- I meant that, um--
你们知道美国的拉丁裔人
Did you know that there are more Latinos in the United States
比澳大利亚的澳大利亚人还要多吗
than there are Australians in Australia?
好的 我知道了
Mmm. All right. I see.
我确定这个房♥间里的墨西哥人 比澳大利亚的多
Pretty sure there's more Mexicans in this room than in Australia.
克拉伦斯 你能把灯打开吗
Clarence, can you get the light, please?
各位 恕我直言
Listen, gentlemen, no offense…
我们的货架太单调了
but our shelves are boring.
我的同胞们 他们厌倦了一成不变的口味
People, my people, they're tired of the same old flavors.
我是吃着各种口味长大的
See, I grew up with a lot of flavors,
之后我就一直 在买♥♥的所有东西中寻找那种味道
and I've been searching for that taste in everything I buy ever since.
我想吃有家乡味道的食物
I want a food that tastes like home.
就是这个
This is it.
伴随我长大的所有口味就在这个袋子里
电影精选列表