看情况吧
Depends.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
天啊 理查德回来了吗
Oh, shit, Richard's back?
-你好吗 -我罩着你 朋友
-'Sup? Órale. -I got you, homey.
大家听好了
Hey, check it out.
这位兄弟能把水卖♥♥给鲸鱼 兄弟
This vato right here could sell water to a whale, carnal.
这个街区最厉害的推销员 兄弟
The baddest salesman on the block, homey.
不行
Nah.
理查德金盆洗手了
Richard's good.
每个街区都有一个老大
Every hood has a big brother.
首领
The jefe.
掌管街区一切事务的人
The vato who runs everything on the block.
这个人是托尼·罗梅罗
That was Tony Romero.
听着 托尼 我心里有数
Listen, Tony, I know what I'm doing.
你没有 因为你有孩子
No, you don't. 'Cause you got babies.
你不应该贩毒
You don't need to sling nothing.
伙计 如果他想贩毒就让他做吧
Hey, man, if he wants to deal, let him deal.
是啊 兄弟 不是所有人都能在有福利
Yeah, homes, we don't all got fancy factory jobs
和破发网的好工厂上班
with benefits and stupid hairnets.
菲多利工厂
Frito factory.
-你在菲多利上班吗 -对
- You working at Frito-Lay? - Yeah.
那又怎样
So, what?
-那就帮我找份工作吧 -这个蠢货
- Well, hook me up with a job. - This fool.
怎么了
What?
What?
他们能录用这个 胡克·霍根一样的墨西哥笨蛋
They hired this Mexican Hulk-Hogan-looking pendejo.
为什么不能录用我
Why not me?
这家伙真是的
Este vato, man.
你真想这样吗 废物
You really wanna do this, punk? Huh?
我要狠狠揍你一顿 蠢货
I'm gonna give you a putazo en la madre, fool.
托尼 我只是需要一份工作
Tony, I just need a job, man.
那就去申请啊
Go get an application.
谁拦着你了
Who's stopping you?
就帮我说句好话
Just put in a good word.
你也说了 我有孩子
Like you said, I got kids.
我会想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
忘记在商店时那个男人的事 儿子
Hey, forget about that dude at the store, mijo.
你知道你是好孩子 对吧
You know you're a good kid, right?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们来看看
Let's check it out.
把胳膊伸出来
Put your arm out.
这种肤色吗
This?
我们是一样的
We're the same.
如果我是好人 你也是好人
If I'm good, you're good.
不用管别人说什么
No matter what anybody says.
明白吗
Understand?
我们看电视吧 爸爸
Can we just watch TV, Apá?
好的 儿子
Sure, mijo.
穷♥人♥总向上帝祈祷是有原因的
There's a reason why poor people always talking about God.
因为当你一无所有时
'Cause when you don't got nothing,
那个向你承诺一切的人就会变得有吸引力
the guy promising you everything starts to sound pretty good.
菲多利
菲多利
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
Um, hi.
你好 我叫理查德·蒙塔涅斯 我是来投简历的
Um, my name is Richard Montañez. I'm coming to bring a résumé.
我们不接受简历 你得填个申请表
We don't take résumés. You have to fill out an application.
在你问之前 我先告诉你 我们没有西班牙语版的
And before you ask, no, we don't have it in Spanish.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
菲多利 百事公♥司♥ 职位申请表
请在签字前仔细阅读每一项说明
我的申请表填好了
Here's my application.
学历 你有高中文凭或同等学历吗
你好 我晚点把这个送回来可以吗
Hi, um, you think it'd be okay if I brought this back later?
这也许是个好主意 亲爱的
Probably a good idea, hon.
谢谢
Thank you.
笔
Pen.
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
亲爱的
Baby!
索菲娅被开除了
Sofia got fired.
因为她又消极怠工了
所以 猜猜谁得到了她的商店轮班 我
So, guess who gets all of her shifts at the store? This girl!
所以我买♥♥了名牌玉米片来庆祝
So, I got us the name-brand cornflakes to celebrate.
你怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 “进取心”是什么意思
Baby, what's "initiative" mean?
意思是不用别人要求就负起责任的人 怎么问这个
It means, uh, s-someone who can take charge without being asked. Why?
我看着像没有进取心的人吗
Do I look like a guy who's got initiative?
怎么回事 告诉我
What is it? Tell me.
高中文凭
High school diploma.
你在申请菲多利的职位吗
You're applying to Frito-Lay?
对 但我必须是高中毕业生
Yeah, but I got to be a high school graduate,
可我连这个申请表都很难看懂
and I can barely read the application.
亲爱的 没关系 我帮你
No, baby, that's okay. I'll help you.
我还得让老婆帮我填申请表
I need my wife to help me fill out the application.
天啊 我真是个白♥痴♥
God, what an idiot.
別这么说
Hey! Stop it.
不考虑文凭的话 这份工作你能胜任吗
Screw the diploma. Can you do the job?
我觉得可以
Yeah, I think so.
你可以吗
Can you?
我可以
Yes, I can.
好的 你猜怎么着
Okay, well, guess what?
你毕业于圣贝纳迪诺高中
You graduated from San Bernardino High School.
1971届
Class of '71.
是吗
Yeah?
还是优秀毕业生 怎么样
With honors. What's up?
好了 亲爱的 我们别太夸张了
Okay, papi, let's not get crazy.
拜托 他们又不会知道
Come on. They ain't gonna know.
托尼说你人不错
So, Tony says you're a good guy.
希望如此吧
Yeah, I hope so.
这是你填的吗
You fill this out?
是啊
Yeah.
你的字迹真清秀
You write like a girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
圣贝纳迪诺高中 是吧 我在那里上过学
San Bernardino High, huh? I went there.
是吗
You did?
还记得格里马尔迪校长吗
Remember Principal Grimaldi?
又严格 又烦人
Tough. Annoying.
可不是嘛
Heck, yeah, man.
我讨厌那个男人
I hated that guy.
格里马尔迪校长是个女的
Principal Grimaldi is a woman.
我知道 但她是那种...
Yea-Yeah, but she was like--
她是那种...觉得自己是男人的女人
She was like-- like a woman who felt like one of the guys.
可以了
Okay.
-可以了 -听我说 先生
-All right. -Look, um, sir!
听我说 我♥干♥活快 脑子也灵活
Look, I'm fast. I'm smart.
我知道我看着不像
I-- I know I don't look it,
但我保证 我会是你录用过最优秀的员工
but I promise I'll be the best worker you ever hired.
我虽没有文凭 但我有“贫果心”
Look, maybe I don't got no diploma, but I got a PhD.
我贫穷 食不果腹又有决心 先生
-Hmm? -I'm poor, hungry and determined, sir.
这太离谱了
Oh, well, that's just stupid.
好吧
Fine.
说实话 这里的大部分墨西哥人 工作都很卖♥♥力
Honestly, most of the Mexicans here work pretty dang hard.
是清洁工的工作 你再差还能怎样 弄坏拖把吗
It's a janitor gig. What's the worst you could do? Break a mop?
但我不会的
But I won't.
多年来
For the first time in years, this chavo had a legit grown-up job.
蒙塔涅斯
For the first time in years, this chavo had a legit grown-up job.
这小子第一次有了合法的成年人工作
For the first time in years, this chavo had a legit grown-up job.
白♥痴♥才喜好嫉妒
See, fools were jealous.
糟了 我在嫉妒自己
Shoot, I was jealous of me.
菲多利 蒙塔涅斯
好了 你要按时打卡上下班 没有例外
All right, you punch in on time. You punch out on time. No exceptions.
这是主机床
This here is the main pit.
玉米粉进入挤压机 经过烤箱
Cornmeal goes in that extruder, through the oven.
薯片在这个滚筒里冷却 会有很多油 你要把那些油擦掉
Chips cool down in this tumbler. Lots of grease. You'll be scrubbing that.
电影精选列表