他比任何人来得都要早
Homey's been here longer than anybody.
可怜 不辞辛苦
但那有什么不好的
Yeah, but why is that bad?
因为这位朋友为从那张桌子
'Cause the compa has been trying to get from that table
坐到那张桌子 已经努力了15年
to that table for 15 years.
高层的那些混♥蛋♥当中 有一半人的所学都是克拉伦斯教的
Half those cabrones at the top learned everything they know from Clarence.
他不喜欢别人问他机器的事是有原因的
There's a reason he doesn't like getting questions about his machines.
-没错 -然后就是我们
- Exacto. -And then, you got us.
底层员工
Lowest of the low.
-流水作业线 包装... -别捎上我们 朋友
- The assembly line, packing-- - Speak for yourself, homey.
我们司机是精英阶层
Us drivers are elite status.
闭嘴吧你 清洁先生
Ooh! Ay, güey. Órale.
最后就是你们俩
And then there's you two.
最低阶层 清洁工
Bottom-feeders. The janitors.
我不是最低阶层
你这种人不能和克拉伦斯那样的人说话
Guys like you can't be talking to a guy like Clarence.
因为我们在这里不能越级
'Cause we don't break rank around here.
明白了吗
Entiendes?
这是尊重的问题
It's about respect.
你我这样的人 能来这里工作就很不易了
And guys like you and me, we don't get shots like this.
所以不要搞砸了
So don't blow it.
因为我不要再过那种生活了 兄弟
'Cause I'm not going back to that life, carnal.
你要吗
Are you?
你真该看看那些机器
You should see the machines.
我还有了自己的小办公室 妈妈
Oh, and I got my own little office y todo, Amá.
太好了 儿子
办公室 是吗 你说的是储物间吧
An office, huh? You mean more like a closet, que no?
放清洁用品的地方
Where you stuff the cleaning supplies.
不是储物间
Man, it ain't no closet.
纳乔和我共用一张桌子 我们有电♥话♥ 什么都有
Nacho and I share a desk in there. We got a phone and everything.
依然没有前途 自大狂
Ah, still a dead end, sangrón.
这是一份工作
It's a job.
能养家
Provide for my family.
是 但能养多久
Yeah, for how long?
不要固执了
如果不改变内在
Until you change your insides,
你就一直会重蹈覆辙
you're gonna keep making the same mistakes.
你不能把余生都用在拖地
You can't spend the rest of your life scrubbing floors
和给别人打扫卫生上
and cleaning up after people.
我永远都不会承认瓦乔是对的 但他说得没错
I would never say Vacho was right, but he wasn't wrong.
我不想拖一辈子地
I didn't wanna mop floors my whole life.
我要努力做到高层
I was working hard to get to the top.
你知道当时的高层有谁吗
And you know who was at the top?
百事可乐团队
That vato right there. Roger Enrico.
有这个人 罗杰·恩里科
That vato right there. Roger Enrico.
为可乐战争的胜利铺平道路
That vato right there. Roger Enrico.
他管理着百事 百事管理着菲多利 菲多利又管理着我们
He ran PepsiCo, which ran Frito-Lay, which ran us.
百事可乐挑战
He created the Pepsi Generation and a blind taste test challenge
他创造了百事一代和口味盲测挑战
He created the Pepsi Generation and a blind taste test challenge
后者成了轰动全国的营销策略
that became a national marketing sensation.
这个人是近100年来 唯一差点扳倒可口可乐的人
This vato is the only guy to almost take down Coca-Cola in nearly 100 years.
多亏了这位大佬 百事生意火爆
Pepsi was ballin' thanks to this G.
如果我要做到高层 就得向最优秀的人学习
If I was gonna get to the top, I needed to learn from the best.
而克拉伦斯 克拉伦斯就是最优秀的人
And Clarence? Clarence was the best.
我不能搞砸
I couldn't mess around.
我必须使出杀手锏 杀手锏 宝贝
I needed to pull out the big guns. Los cuetes , baby.
你想吃炖猪肉 还是牛肉卷饼
You want carnitas or asada?
是牛腩排吗
Flank steak?
牛肉卷饼
好了 你想怎么样
Okay, what do you want?
我想说我很尊敬你的工作
I wanna say that I respect your work, sir.
我很敬重你是白手起家
Uh, that I respect that you're self-made.
成了一名工程师
An engineer.
我想向你学习
I wanna learn from you.
我父亲虽然一无是处
Look, my father ain't worth nothing,
但我小时候 他教了我很多修东西的方法
but he taught me a lot about fixing stuff as a kid.
所以我喜欢机器
So, I got a thing for machines.
学习它们 修理它们 操作它们让我觉得...
Like when I learn them and fix them and run 'em, it makes me feel like--
怎么说呢 我并非一无是处
I don't know. Like I ain't a nobody.
甚至能成为大人物
Maybe even like I am a somebody.
是那种大人物吗 会敬重素未谋面
Somebody that gives out respect to people he's barely met
甚至还没有成为大人物的人
that haven't even earned it?
因为我不是什么大人物
'Cause I ain't that kinda somebody.
天啊 如果我要在这里学东西 一定要找他学
Dang, if I was gonna learn anything here,
但他比一罐墨西哥干辣椒还难打开
But he was shut up tighter than a jar of chipotles.
好吧
Right.
你有莎莎酱吗
You got some salsa or what?
有
Yeah.
-这是什么食物 辣的吗 -是的
- What are we talkin'? Spicy? - Oh, yeah.
-很好 -当心那个
- Good. - Be careful with that one.
克拉伦斯·C·贝克 他备受敬重 聪慧过人
Clarence C. Baker. He was respected and smart as hell.
听好了 他的中间名真叫卡里斯马
And get this, his middle name really was Charisma.
好了 我把你的机器擦干净了 贝克先生 你觉得怎么样
All right. Got your machine all shiny, Mr. Baker. What ya think?
-通风口没擦 -什么
You missed the vent.
What?
该死
Dang.
别碰那个
理奇
Richie!
贝克先生 先生
Hey, Mr. Baker. Sir!
我在复习挤压机规范 这个仪表好像出错了
I was reviewing the extruder protocols, and it looks like this gauge is off.
-你想让我调一下吗 我知道怎么调 -不要
-Do you want me to adjust it? I know how. -No, no, no, no.
仪表没问题
This gauge ain't off.
肯定是亚历杭德罗又碰我的机器了
Hmm. Must've been Alejandro touchin' my dang machine again.
谢谢
Thanks.
克拉伦斯 有些薯片看着炸过头了
Hey, Clarence, some of these chips are looking overcooked.
要调一下温度吗
Should the heat be adjusted?
不用 棕色的会被捡出来丢掉
Nah, brown ones are separated and then tossed.
他们就那样把它们扔了
They just trash 'em?
真是的
Dang.
人们总想把棕色的东西扔掉
People always trying to throw away the brown ones.
蒙塔涅斯 你漏掉了一个地方
Montañez, you missed a spot.
管好你自己吧 卡尔森
Watch yourself, Carson.
我总漏掉地方
I'm always missin' a spot.
嘿
Hey.
别拖了
Leave it.
跟我来
Come with me.
站在那里
Stand right there…
听好了
…and listen.
七号♥工位的垫片松了
Gasket's loose in station seven.
我只需认真听
That's all I got to do, is listen.
就可以告诉你哪台机器 皮带 滚筒 阀门或马达出了问题
I can tell you which machine, belt, drum, valve or motor that's off.
这些都需要少说多听
All by keeping my mouth shut and listening.
我听不出来
I can't hear it.
等我教会你 你就能听出来了
Oh, you will when I'm done with you.
你并非一无是处 孩子
You ain't a nobody, son.
太棒了
Heck yeah.
我正式成为他的徒弟了
I was officially his protégé.
但我必须利用自己的时间学习 上班前或下班后
But I had to learn it on my own time, before and after my shifts.
但没关系
But it didn't matter.
我准备好了 我知道自己可以更用功 更有成就
I was ready. I knew I could do more and be more.
-我得走了 -等等 为什么
-Hey, I got to go. -Wait, why?
你晚点才开始上班呢
Your shift doesn't start till later.
因为克拉伦斯说 如果我能提前到
Because Clarence said if I got there early,
-他就教我怎么使用滚筒 -滚什么
-he'd show me how to use the tumbler! -The what?
-动作要慢 -好的 但我知道这个
-Always very small movements. -Yeah, but I know this.
How that work?
-那个怎么用 -别碰
Stop.
蒙塔涅斯 你还没下班 过来
Montañez, you ain't done. Come on.
好的 也许是电线烧坏了
Yeah! Hey, maybe the wire burned out.
不是 只是被氧化了
No, it's just oxidized.
重新插上
Plug it back in.
-你要休息了吗 兄弟 -是的
- Hey, you going on break, brother? - Yeah.
我帮你 我帮你看着机器
I got you. I'll watch your machine.
月度最佳员工
就在我顺风顺水之时 这个国家的经济崩溃了
电影精选列表