那是油炸机
Right there are the fryers.
你每两天要给机器换一次油
You're gonna change the oil on those every two days.
一定要把外面也擦干净
Make sure you scrub the exterior too
因为会有很多油滴下来 把地板弄脏
because it'll drip like a son of a gun and muck up the floors.
可能会惹上官司
Could cause a lawsuit.
我不需要狗屁官司 明白吗
And I don't need a stinking lawsuit, got it?
这里是主要通道
This here is the main walkway.
会有很多叉车和车辆经过 所以要当心
Lot of forklifts and traffic moving around, so be careful.
太不可思议了 这里就像一座机器之城
It was crazy. Like a city of machines.
稳稳当当的
It was firme .
我这个棕色人种终于有了归属
This moreno was finally part of something.
一个大公♥司♥
Something big.
这里是分类 称重和包装薯片的地方
Here the chips are sorted, weighed and bagged.
下面那些传送带 我需要你把下面擦干净
Underneath there, those conveyors, I want you to scrub right up under that.
这些垃圾箱每小时倒一次
These bins are gonna wanna be emptied out every hour.
主垃圾桶在外面的装卸码头上
Main trash bin is outside there on the loading dock.
但总之 不要挡任何人的路
But, basically, don't get in anyone's way.
蒙塔涅斯 你明白了吗
Montañez! Hey, you "comprende-ing"?
明白了
Yes, sir!
玉米粉挤压机 油会惹官司 每小时倒一次垃圾箱
Cornmeal extruder, oil lawsuits, every bin, every hour.
我会成为你最优秀的清洁工
I'll be the best dumper you ever had.
好的 我能看出来你会成为奇怪的一个
Okay, I can see you're gonna be a weird one.
好了 这位是纳乔 纳乔 这位是理查德
All right, this here is Nacho. Nacho. Richard.
我没有讲到的事 纳乔会告诉你
Nacho will fill you in on anything I didn't explain.
-祝你好运 -你需要什么帮助
-Good luck. -What do you need help with?
包装操作员 请到场
Packaging operator, you're needed on the floor, please.
哇
Wow!
这个好酷 你们见过这个吗
Hey, this is so cool. Have you seen this?
别着急 理奇 慢点
嘿
Hey!
我帮你 这个对你来说太重了 伙计
I got you. That's too heavy for you, vato.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias. Gracias. - All right.
妈妈 爸爸回来了
Amá, Dad's home!
我的天啊 亲爱的 工作怎么样 他们喜欢你吗 我一整天都在祈祷
Oh, my gosh! Baby, how did it go? Did they like you? I was praying all day.
爸爸 他们给你免费的奇多了吗
Apá, they gave you free Cheetos?
白人不会给你免费的东西 再说了
You know white people don't give you no free nothing. Plus…
我们有吃的
-我们吃什么 亲爱的 -米饭配卷饼
- What we got, babe? - Arroz con quesadillas.
Mmm.
我们总吃同样的东西
We always eat the same thing.
你喜欢吃我做的卷饼 给 吃吧
Hey! You like my quesadillas. Here. Eat.
嘿
Hey.
-你为你男人自豪吗 -也许吧
- You proud of your man? - Maybe.
往家带免费的食物 我就考虑一下
Start bringing home free food, and I'll think about it.
Chale.
亲爱的 你让那个蜡烛不间断燃烧 会把房♥子烧掉的
Babe, you got that candle burning 24-7. You're gonna burn down the house.
你要干什么 傻瓜 你想被解雇吗
Hey! What are you doing, necio? You trying to get fired?
那可不行
I don't think so.
-讨厌 别吹了 -什么 是这里有风
- Brat. Stop it. - What? It's so windy in here.
我要阻止你
I'm gonna get you!
-别吹了 -我不吹了
- Stop it! - I won't do it.
打卡机
太有意思了 伙计
Hey, that was fun, man.
我从来没用过高压水枪 没想到清洁效果这么好
I've never used a power washer before. I didn't know they could clean like that.
你知道吗 如果我们用醋 效果会非常好
You know what? I think if we used vinegar, it would do really well.
醋...朱迪有...你知道吗
Vin-- Judy has this-- You know what?
她用的应该是小苏打 就是苏打
I think she used baking soda. That's what it is.
嘿
Oh, hey!
就是说玉米粉与水混合后
So, you're telling me that the cornmeal mixes with the water,
进入那个机器 然后就“噗”
goes into that machine, is like, "Poof!"
出来就是奇多了吗
Comes out shaped like a Cheeto?
但这是怎么做到的
But, like, how?
是...
Is it, um--
是高温加压力的缘故吗
Is it the heat plus the pressure?
你不是有个拖把可以调情吗 帕科
Don't you got a mop to flirt with instead of me, Paco?
-我了解这种人 -好的
- Man, I know guys like this. - Okay.
我和他们打了一辈子交道
I've dealt with them my whole life.
耶 理查德 耶
Oh, yeah, Richard! Yeah!
没有啦 我开玩笑的
Nah, just kidding.
你以为呢 这是我工作的第一个星期
What'd you think? This is my first week on the job.
我必须注意自己的匪徒行为
I had to mind my gangster.
就是高温加压力
Yeah, it's the heat plus the pressure.
这些生奇多可以吗 贝克
Colettes look good to you, Baker?
可以
Yeah.
那个是他们说的“温度标准” 还是说那是机器的一部分
Is that what they call the "temp levels," or is that part of the machine?
不是 是奇多条 兄弟 奇多条就是生奇多
Nah, man. The doodles, bro. The Cheeto doodles are the colettes.
真不错 不可思议 对吧
Oh, nice. Hey, it's wild, isn't it?
这些仪器和设备竟然能做出一堆奇多条
How all these gauges and gadgets make a bunch of doodles.
蒙塔尼斯
Montañez!
快点 挤压机上沾满了油垢 快去清理
Come on. The extruder's caked in cheese dust. Clean it out!
是蒙塔涅斯 先生
It's Montañez, sir!
你的工作真好 兄弟
You got a cool job, brother!
是的 兄弟
Yes, I do, brother.
我是工程师
I'm an engineer.
白手起家
Self-made.
真的吗
For real?
真的
For real.
等一下
Hey, hold up!
质量控制 334分机
Quality control, extension 334.
你像超级英雄一样按那些按钮
You push all them buttons like you're a superhero.
啪啪啪
Like, pow-pow-pow!
你好 我叫理查德
Hey, I'm Richard.
理查德·蒙塔涅斯
Richard Montañez.
克拉伦斯·C·贝克
Clarence C. Baker.
Órale.
很高兴认识你 朋友
-Pleasure to meet you, hermano. -Mm-hmm.
“C”是什么意思
Hey, what's the "C" stand for?
卡里斯马
Charisma.
好的
Oh, okay.
我有个问题
Hey, I got a question.
你觉得有什么办法让我看看...
You think there might be a way that I can look at--
我都不知道那个叫什么
Man, I don't even know what it's called.
这台机器的立体模型或设计图
It's, like, a diorama or a diagram of this machine.
你为什么想学我♥操♥作的机器 孩子
Now, why would you wanna learn about a machine I run, boy?
嘿 都怪我 克拉伦斯
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Uh, my bad, Clarence.
这个清洁工迷路了 他是想找食堂
The janitor got a little lost. He was just looking for the cafeteria.
-快走吧 -我在跟他说话呢 伙计
- Just come on. - I was just talking to him, man.
理奇 不要和那种人说话 朋友
Richie, don't be talking to people like that, homey.
这里就和高中一样 傻瓜
This here's like high school, menso.
工会的人不想和清洁工说话
Union guys ain't trying to talk to no janitor.
我没上过高中 不知道你在说什么
I never been to high school. I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧
Come on, man.
新人犯错了吗
New guy's already messing up?
是啊 他跟克拉伦斯说话的口气 就好像认识人家一样
Oh, yeah! He's talking to Clarence like he knows the guy.
-纳乔你见过了 这个是赫克托 -你好
-You already met Nacho. This is Hector. -Hey.
-这个是亚历杭德罗 -你们好吗
-That's Alejandro. -How you guys doing?
把莎莎酱递给我 好吗
Pass me the salsa, yeah?
我能吃一个吗
我不喜欢吃青菜 谢谢
I don't like the green one, bro. Gracias.
-你会全都吃完的 -这些肉什么味道都没有
你想在这里生存下去 就得知道以下几点
Here's what you need to know if you're gonna survive around here.
坐那张桌子的都是工厂经理
The guys at that table, those are the plant managers.
沉着 自信
Calm, confident.
他们的生活富足安稳 还有退休金
They got white picket fences and 401s.
他们有钱 喝香槟
They got money, champagne,
还没有后顾之忧 因为他们的工作既舒适又有保障
and no worries because they got the cushy, safe jobs.
然后是楼层经理
Then, there's the floor managers.
他们没有工作保障 却承担着所有责任
They ain't got no job security, but they got all the responsibility.
真要命
God dang it!
那些可怜的混♥蛋♥很悲惨 因为他们必须对
Poor bastards are bitter because they gotta answer
做得少 挣得多的上级负责
to the guys above them who do less and make more.
然后是机器操作员
Y luego , the machine operators.
虽是蓝领 但很傲慢 所有人都尊敬他们
Blue-collar but proud. They get everybody's respect.
至于克拉伦斯 他是他们当中最优秀的
And Clarence, he's the best of them all.
电影精选列表