这些人没有商学学位
Man, these fools didn't have no business degrees,
但他们能把安全套卖♥♥给修女
but they could sell condoms to a nun.
他们一天能做成100笔交易 他们卖♥♥东西很有一手
They could close a hundred sales in a day.
♪ Cruising in the calle Headed for the bolo ♪
♪ No one to go with me So I had to go solo ♪
♪ And when I go out alone, I'm packed ♪
♪ I don't sweat the chavales When I know that I'm strapped ♪
♪ If it gets out of hand I know some mafiosos ♪
♪ Who can pull out cuetes On some stupid ass babosos ♪
♪ Sitting there wondering What's happened, qué pasa ♪
♪ Yeah, this is for the Raza ♪
不要走
Hey, stick around!
大家快过来 靠近点 快过来
Everybody, come here! Come close! Bring it in!
快来
Come on in!
-听好了 -赫克托 亚历杭德罗
- Oigan! Listen up! -Hector! Alejandro!
基诺
Gino!
大家快来
Come on, everybody.
-我喜欢你的发网 很酷 -快点
- I like your hairnet. Firme. - Come on!
我有话要说 每个人都要听
I got something to say! Everybody needs to hear this!
蒙塔涅斯
Montañez.
那样不安全 也不卫生 马上下来
That is not safe or sanitary. Get down from there right now.
退后 今天不行 好吗 朗尼
Back up. Not today. Okay, Lonny?
今天不行
Not today.
好 我退后
Yeah, I was backing up.
公♥司♥要撤掉那款产品
Corporate's killing the product.
-什么 -唉
-What? -Aw, man.
我知道
No. I know! I know!
但不是因为大家不喜欢吃
But it's not because the people don't love it.
如果大家知道它的存在 它就会大卖♥♥
If people knew it existed, it would be huge.
没错 我们是可以看着它消失
Like, yeah, we can let it die.
也能眼睁睁看着工厂倒闭
We can let the factory get shut down…
或者我们可以振作起来 让他们知道我们是谁
…or we can pick ourselves up and show 'em who we are.
我没有什么高学历
I ain't got no fancy degrees.
我们都没有
None of us do.
我们不需要那些
We don't need 'em,
因为是我们这样的人
because people like us,
你和我这样的人
like you and me,
是我们维持着一切的运转
we're what makes this whole thing run.
如果没有我们 这一切都不会存在
None of this exists if we don't exist.
让他们知道 我们不要被埋没
Let's show 'em that we won't be buried.
闭嘴吧 蒙塔涅斯 你想害我们都被开除吗
Shut up, Montañez! You trying to get us all fired?
让他说完
Hey! Let the man speak.
继续说 兄弟
Go on, brother.
我不是想让你们被开除
I'm not trying to get you fired.
我是想请你们保住自己的工作
I'm asking you to save your job.
如果保不住 我们就都完了
Because if we don't, that's it for all of us.
这款产品不只是蒙塔涅斯家的成果
And this product doesn't only have the Montañez name on it.
还是罗梅罗的
It's got the Romero name.
-莫拉莱斯的 -嘿
-Morales. -Hey.
贝克的
Baker.
-听着 -还有卡尔森的
-Listen. -And Carson.
恩里科相信 我们是这个公♥司♥与众不同的原因
Enrico believes that we're what make this company special.
所以我们可以像一群懒汉一样无所事事
So we can sit around like a bunch of huevones …
或者我们可以有所作为 做个伟大的人
or we can stand up and be great.
你到底要我们做什么 蒙塔涅斯
What exactly are you asking for here, Montañez?
我需要你们把所有没卖♥♥出去的产品 装到卡车上
I need all the product that didn't sell loaded up into the trucks.
所有有时间的人
Everyone who's got the time,
上班前或下班后 不惜一切代价
before or after your shifts, whatever it takes.
我们要把产品发出去 我们要让同胞知道这款产品
We're gonna distribute it. We're gonna get it out to our people.
你们都听到了
Well, you heard the man!
动起来 排好队 我们把产品装到卡车上 开始吧
Get up, line up, and let's get this product on those trucks. Let's go!
Ándele!
-开始装吧 -动起来
- Let's load up! - Let's move.
赫克托 把卡车开过来 快点
Hey, Hector, get the truck! Let's go!
拿着那个
Take that.
♪ Mexican Power! That's the name of this cut, man ♪
拿个箱子
Grab a box!
大家快过来 我们要把这些汽车装满
Everybody, come on in! We're gonna load up all the cars!
往前走
Move down the line.
开始吧
Here we go! Here we go!
把箱子放下 再去拿一箱
Drop the box. Go get another one.
-要塞紧 各位 -给
- Pack them in there tight, guys. - Here you go.
把箱子放下
Drop a box.
-回去再拿一箱 -这边还要箱子
- Get back in and get another one. - More boxes on this side!
我能试坐一下吗
Can I?
♪ But don't come crying Saying I didn't warn you ♪
哇
Wow.
♪ Cause it's dead on your face The power of my race… ♪
Thank you, hon.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, hon.
你好吗
What's up?
-嗨 妈妈 -我能要一包吗
-Hi, mama. -Hey, can I have one?
再给一包 拿着 还要告诉你家人
Here's another one. Tell all your family too.
奇多 快来拿 快来拿奇多
Cheetos! Get 'em. Get your Cheetos!
-这些是我儿子做的 -你肯定很自豪 对吧
-Hey, my son made those. -You must be proud, eh?
告诉你的朋友们
Yeah, tell your friends.
-你会喜欢的 -快来拿热辣奇多
- You're gonna love them. - Get your Flamin' Hot Cheetos!
热辣奇多来了
Hey! Flamin' Hot Cheetos!
大姐
Big sister.
便利店有
The convenience store.
-好好享用 -兄弟 尝尝看
-Enjoy. -Bro, check it out!
它们与众不同 因为是辣的
热辣奇多
Hot Cheetos!
各位 快来 热辣奇多
Guys, guys! Come here! Come here! Hot Cheetos.
-各位 稍等 热辣奇多 -热辣奇多 过来
-Guys, guys. Hey, wait up. Hot Cheetos. -Hot Cheetos. Come here.
-给 接着 -谢谢你 小家伙
-Here, here! Take 'em. -Hey, thank you, little man.
谢谢
Thanks.
-两位 尝尝这个 -打扰一下
- Hey, guys. Try these. - Excuse me.
特别好吃 尝尝看
So good. Try these.
这些是新品 是带辣椒的奇多 你们一定要尝尝
Hey. We just made these. They're Cheetos with chile on them. You gotta try 'em.
-真的吗 -真的 非常好吃
-Are you serious? -Yeah, they're crazy.
-你们的孩子会喜欢吃的 -谢谢
-Your kids are gonna love 'em. -Thank you.
给 告诉你的闺蜜
Here! Tell all your homegirls.
♪ Mexican Power! That's the name of this cut, man ♪
等一下
Hey! Hold up. Hold up. Hold Up.
我们有东西给你品尝 下次吃要自己去买♥♥ 好吗
Hey, we got something for you to try. The next one you gotta buy, all right?
我怎么说的 我说的是一人一包
一人一包 我们不能浪费
One bag each. We ain't trying to waste it.
-让他们吃个痛快嘛 怎么了 -让他们回来
- Let 'em enjoy it. What's up? - Call 'em back.
这里
Right here!
当心
Hey, watch it!
♪ And if you don't believe me fool Well that's on you ♪
♪ But don't come crying Saying I didn't warn you ♪
♪ Cause it's dead on your face The power of my race… ♪
它们深受欢迎
They're obsessed.
它们是我的最爱
They're my new favorite.
它们非常好吃
They're so good.
这是什么
辣味奇多
Cheetos con chile.
超级热辣
They're flamin' hot.
♪ Maybe the blind could visualize Where I'm coming from… ♪
我能买♥♥一包吗
Can I get a bag?
也许这看起来就是一群墨西哥人在大街上
Maybe it looked like a bunch of Mexicans hustling the streets
兜售产品 但事实是
to move a few bags, but the truth was,
我们在知道什么是西班牙裔市场之前 就在动员这个市场了
we were mobilizing the Hispanic market before we even knew what it was.
好的
All right!
♪ …Is called Mexican Power ♪
所以恩里科需要解释
So Enrico wanted answers.
“你要怎么解释这个 蠢货”
"How are you gonna explain this, fool?
“热辣奇多怎么比你老婆还讨人喜欢”
How's Hot Cheetos got more love on it than your ruca has got vatos on her, ese?"
芬利害怕极了 他说
Finley was shitting his pants. So he was like,
“我不知道你在说什么 朋友”
"Man, I don't know what you're talking about, homes.
“我没听说过这些无稽之谈”
I ain't never heard of none of these tonterías ."
但阿尔·凯里不买♥♥账 他变得特别暴♥力♥ 他说
But Al Carey wasn't having it. So he got super gangster and was like,
“是吗 你这个废物”
"Oh, yeah, you little chavala ?
喂 帕蒂 这个蠢货给那款产品投资了多少钱
Yo, Patti, how much lana did this fool put into the product?"
连帕蒂都很生气
Man, even Patti was pissed.
一分没投 他一分钱都没花
然后恩里科使出了黑帮做派
And then Enrico went OG on 'em.
“你这辈子再也别想吃奇多了”
"You ain't never gonna eat another Cheeto in your life.
“明白了吗 兄弟”
You dig, carnal ?"
没有啦 我开玩笑的 事情不是那样的
电影精选列表