我必须承认我是在
- I have to confess that I picked
电♥话♥簿找到的你名字
your name out of the phone book.
好吧,那你为什么不去找3A侦探所
- Well, why didn't you take
the Triple A Detective Agency,
或者是一堆中的随便一个
or any one of the couple of dozen
排在我名字前面的呢?
that come before my name?
我最喜欢你的名字
- I liked your name best.
说真的,确实,它听着很有力
Really, I did, it's strong.
好吧,继续说
- OK, go ahead.
你了解过 Fei-Cui 翡翠么?
- Have you heard of Fei Tsui jade?
没有
- No.
它是很贵重的那种
- It's the only really valuable kind.
前几个晚上,我的一个朋友
A few nights ago, a friend of mine
带着那种东西制成的项链
was wearing a necklace made of it,
被抢劫了
and she was held up.
值多少?
- What's it worth?
十万多
- Well over a hundred thousand.
计划是什么?
- What's the plan?
简简单单地走到我被告知的那个地方,交出
- Simply to go where I'm told, hand over
装钱的袋子,拿回项链
the package of money and
receive the necklace back.
多少钱
- How much money?
15,000美元,这就是为什么
我决定让你陪着我
- $15,000, that's why I
decided to have you with me.
我为此乐意付上一百美元
And I'm willing to pay you
a hundred dollars to do it.
现在,等一下
- Now, wait a minute.
你想脱身,然后去某个
黑暗的角落 停车做♥爱♥
You want to go off and park
in some dark petting place.
倒是有个问题
There's only one problem.
现在事情是计划得很好
By now this thing's
been very well planned.
他们不太可能对你动粗
There's not much likelihood
of them roughing you up,
只要你合作的话
as long as you play ball.
但我不认为 他们会喜欢
But I don't think they're
gonna like the idea
看到你露面的时候,
结果出现的是对双胞胎
of your turning out to be twins,
我们其中的一个可能会受伤
one of us might get hurt.
我能为你做的不多,Marriott先生
Not much I can do for you, Mr Marriott.
然而,我还是会接受你的100美元
However, I will take your $100
我会在驾驶过程中跟着
and I'll tag along for the ride.
我来带着购物资金,我来开车
I'll carry the shopping money
and I'll do the driving.
这意味着你会来
- That means you'll come.
别闹了,你对我名字的看法 真蠢
- What the hell, you're
goofy about my name.
说到名字,你这个朋友,她叫什么
Speaking of names, this friend
of yours, what's her name?
我最好还是不说
- I'd prefer not to mention it.
在八点 海滩路 太平洋海岸公路见我
- Meet me at Beach Road and
Pacific Coast Highway at eight.
好
- Check.
八点,那么
At eight, then.
好的
- Alright.
嘿,我也喜欢你的名字
Hey, I like your name too.
嗯,这里在开花展啊,Marlowe?
- Hmm, been judging a flower
show in here, Marlowe?
走出去的那个赢得了水仙花?
Is that the winning daffodil
who just walked out?
那倒不是,我就有预感你在附近,Billy,
- No, I'd a hunch you'd be around, Billy,
所以我给办公室喷了点东西
so I had the office sprayed.
你告诉我 Malloy打电♥话♥过来的时候 会来见我
- You told me Malloy would
come see me when he called.
的确如此
- That's right.
现在你在扮演个侦探了,Nulty,
Now just pretend you're
a detective, Nulty,
想搞清楚 什么情况
and try to figure out what happened.
你真有趣
- You're funny.
听着,我们能单独谈谈?
- Look, can we talk alone?
他让我有点紧张
He makes me nervous.
我感觉,我应该
I have the feeling I should be
塞给他张芬兰钞票或者什么东西
slippin' him a Finn or something.
我不用听你胡说八道,Marlowe
- I don't have to take that
shit from you, Marlowe.
外面等着
不,等一下
- Wait outside.
- No, wait a minute--
外面等着,别闹,外面等着!
- Wait outside, come on, wait outside!
别把门把手偷走了
- And don't steal the doorknobs.
听着,我要Malloy
- Look, I need Malloy.
我要把他抓进去,上层施压了
I gotta bring him in, the
heat's on from upstairs.
如果你找不到 会怎么样?
- What happens if you don't find him?
他们会拿走这时髦的新西装?
They gonna take that classy new suit?
你那么关照他干嘛?
- Why the hell do you
care so much about him?
我不知道,每次我看 金刚 电影的时候
- I don't know, ever since I
saw that movie King Kong, I've
每个坠入爱河的大猩猩 都会让我犯傻
been a sucker for any gorilla
who falls in love with a girl.
Marlowe, 如果你知道他在哪,
- Marlowe, if you know
where he is, I'll nail you
我会以协助和教唆的罪名逮捕你
for aiding and abetting.
协助教唆什么?
- Aiding and abetting what?
你手上有个死黑鬼,没人会在乎,
You've got a dead Negro,
nobody gives a shit,
所以能改变什么?
so what's changed?
什么都不会变
- Nothing's changed.
你知道谁想杀Malloy了么?
- You got any idea who
tried to kill Malloy?
我们正在调查
- We're working on it.
现在谁说了算,Billy Rolfe?
- Who's in charge, Billy Rolfe?
你这他妈是什么意思?
- What the hell do you mean by that?
Malloy的女朋友在精神病院,就这意思
- Malloy's girlfriend is in
the booby hatch, that's what.
我的鼻子在抽搐,就这意思
My nose is twitching, that's what.
一个前科犯因正当防卫 杀了个有色人种
An ex-con kills a colored
fella in self-defense
然而你就只是想把手洗干净
and you just wash your hands clean.
突然之间,你就只
Now all of a sudden you've developed
渴望着能抓到他
an itch to get your hands on him.
这是什么,怎么了?
What is it, what's up?
别闹了, Nulty, 跟我说实话
Come on, Nulty, level with me.
我不指望那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥小人来跟我说
I don't expect that crooked
son of a bitch to level,
但你不同!
but you!
Marlowe,我们是警♥察♥部门的
- Marlowe, we're police department
而你是个私家玩意
and you're a private dick.
别把这弄混了
Don't get it all mixed up.
我们可以拿走你的执照,可记清楚了
We could take your license,
just remember that.
我会用绳子把我的手指缠住
- I'll tie a string around my finger.
天啊,Marlowe
- Oh jeez, Marlowe.
他联♥系♥你的时候 打电♥话♥给我
Call me when he gets in touch.
我在想 我可以把关于
- I started to think of
ways I could break the news
Velma的坏消息告诉Moose,
但这对他们来说没什么好处
about Velma to Moose, but
none of them were any good.
我强迫自己去想我的新客户,Marriott
I forced myself to think
of my new client, Marriott.
我倒是知道一件事
And I knew one thing.
只要什么人说你用不上枪
As soon as anyone says
you didn't need a gun,
你最好还是带上一个用得上的
you'd better take one along that worked.
我吃了些中餐,这时
I was having some Chinese food when
一个黑影子落在了我吃的炒杂碎上
a dark shadow fell over my chop suey.
你找到我的Velma了么?
- You found my Velma yet?
是的,我找到了
- Yeah, I found her.
她在哪
- Where is she?
Moose, 我很抱歉
- Moose, I'm sorry,
我真的,但
I really am, but...
她死了么?
- She's dead?
她可能也如此
- She might as well be.
她在Camarillo,不会出来了
She's in Camarillo, and
电影精选列表