法官大人,这是代表证人陈述
It's narration on behalf of the witness, Your Honor.
反对有效
Sustained.
法官? -法官
Your Honor? -Your Honor...
我要求把记录中警探的全部证词
I also move to have the detective's entire testimony
都删除
stricken from the record,
因为他使用了“秘密监听”一词
on the basis that the word "surreptitious"
以秘密,偷摸,间谍,暗中,私下此种手段
should automatically disqualify anything masquerading as evidence,
获得的证据
being that it's synonymous with "secret," "stealthy," "clandestine,"
都是没有法律效力的
"sneaky," "sly," "furtive," "concealed," and "hidden."
法官大人,他被允许继续陈述吗?
Your Honor, is he allowed to keep talking?
真正的有效证据
No true evidence
是无需用秘密,暗中,私下的方式来取得的,也不能这么形容
should, could, or would ever be described in such terms.
法官大人,陪审团 -反对意见成立
Your Honor, the jury-- -Objection is sustained.
陪审团请无视此证人的证词
The jury is admonished to disregard the witness's testimony
连同这份证词,均视为无效
as it pertains to the alleged confession.
法官大人...
Your Honor...
趁我现在能跟您说上话,我还想说件事
One other thing while I have your ear.
呃,见好就收吧,伙计
Uh, quit while you're ahead, partner.
我没说我会继续给你便宜占的
You notice I didn't say how far ahead.
祝你走运
Bless your heart.
好吧,谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
谢谢,法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
当我说“反对”
When I say "object"...
你就得反对
object.
被告律师认为,西奥多·邦迪是个难缠的被告
Defense attorneys have found Theodore Bundy to be a difficult client.
陪审团并没有注意到,在被告的辩护团队中
The jury is unaware of the squabbles
口角时有发生
among the defense team...
这些小口角,也并不会影响到
and these conflicts have apparently not affected the way
被告对自己脱罪的信心
the defendant views his chances of acquittal.
你在给谁打电♥话♥;
Who are you calling?
哦 只是--
Oh.. just--
我的律师而已 -哦,宝贝儿
My lawyers. -Oh, bunny.
你怎么总是这么精神抖擞?
How do you keep your spirits up?
你不感到失望吗?
Don't you get down?
我不会放弃希望
I never lose hope.
我在这里受到的虐待没有公正可言
There's no justification for the treatment that I've been receiving.
我不要参与你们这种政♥治♥游戏
This is a game, and I will not be party to it.
我不会等着一败涂地
I will not stay in this kind of Waterloo.
好多次我都被自己所受的虐待震惊了
There comes a time when I have to say "whoa."
如果你这么震惊的话,我只能用马刺踢你了
If you say "whoa," I'm gonna have to use spurs.
自从我被关押在戴德郡监狱以来
Since I have been in Dade County--
别用手指指我,年轻人
Don't shake your finger at me, young man.
他们把我扒光检查---
I have been strip-searched---
别用手指指我
Don't shake your finger at me.
没关系,你可以指着唐德先生
That's fine. You can shake it at Mr. Dowd.
对不起,你是对的
I'm sorry, and you're right.
自从我被关押在戴德郡监狱以来...
Since I have been in Dade County...
我无法选择自己的律师
I did not have any choice in the selection of my attorney.
先生,我不知道有什么案子
Sir, I don't know of any case
吸引的律师的数量和优秀程度
where an individual has received the quality and quantity
能和你的案子相比
of counsel you have.
给你的法律援助
It is unheard---
比会叫的鸭子还要多
You have had more counsel than a duck has quacks.
在我当法官的27年里我从来没有见过
I have never seen anything like it in my 27 years
我从未见过这样的情况
trying cases at the bar.
被起诉谋杀的被告西奥多·邦迪
There were few victories in court today
今天在法庭上并没有取得什么胜利
for accused murderer Theodore Bundy.
他的律师团队先是发动了动议
First, a member of the defense team handed out a motion
请求将所有摄像设备撤出法庭
which calls for the removal of all cameras in the courtroom.
动议表示,媒体的加入削减了被告得到公正审判的机会
The motion says media interferes with the defendant's right to a fair trial.
但是爱德华·考尔特法官拒绝了这项动议,并予以驳回
But Judge Edward Cowart refused and the motion was denied.
而接下来的另一个动议中,被告要求
In another blow, Judge Cowart also denied a motion to suppress evidence
将犹他州某案件的证据封存,也被法官拒绝
from a case in Utah, where several items were seized --
妈妈?
Mom?
这是做什么?
What is this?
嗯?
Hmm?
什么埋伏行动?
Some kind of ambush?
不,宝贝儿,不
No, bunny. No.
你的律师有重要的事情要讨论
Your lawyers have something important they want to discuss.
好
Okay.
我觉得你妈妈来到这里会对你有帮助
I thought it'd be best your mom be here, too.
好,可以
Okay. All right.
如果失去了你,我就没法活了
I wouldn't be able to live if I lost you.
是他让你这么做的吗?
Did he put you up to this?
泰德,你动脑子好好想想
Ted, when you consider the evidence they have,
就看他们目前有的证据,还有预审的公♥关♥
combined with pre-trial publicity,
你被定罪基本是板上钉钉的事了
it's highly likely they can secure convictions.
而且你这个案件的性质
And because of the nature of the offenses,
够判几次死刑了
several death sentences.
我不会认罪的,明白吗?
I'm not pleading, okay?
白发人不能送黑发人
A mother cannot outlive her son.
妈妈,看着我
Mom, look at me.
我是无辜的
I am innocent.
你知道的吧,对不对?
You know that, right?
我没有犯这些案子
I did not do these things
不管别人跟你怎么说
despite what anyone here may have told you.
我要让全世界都知道
I want the world to know that.
我们知道 -我要大家都知道
We know! -I want everyone to know that.
我们知道,你的妈妈也知道 我们都知道你是无辜的
We know. Your mom knows. We all know you're innocent.
我们会一直斗争下去,大家都为你斗争
We're going to fight every day to make sure everyone else does too.
但是如果你连命都没了,还怎么斗争啊
But... if they take your life, it'll all be for nothing.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我会考虑他们的请求
All right. okay, I'll consider their plea.
开心了?我们现在可以解散了吗?
Happy? Can we all disband now, please?
这真尴尬 -警卫!
This is really awkward. -Guard!
上帝啊!
Jesus Christ!
谢谢
Thank you.
冷静点,泰德
Don't be angry, Teddy.
我们只是想帮你
We were just trying to help you.
你到底怎么想的?
What the hell are you thinking?
带我妈进来?
Bringing my mom into this?
别再那样做了
Don't ever do that again.
Ever.
我只是想帮你
I was just trying to help.
对不起,我...
I'm sorry. I'm...
我爱你
I love you.
我只是不想让他们判你死刑
I just don't want them to take your life.
我不相信这个陪审团
I don't trust this jury.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我真的很害怕,泰德
I'm really scared, Ted.
这是正确的选择,泰德
It's the right thing to do, Ted.
听说,你有什么话
I understand there is a matter
要在法庭上说
you would like to present to the court?
法官大人...
Your Honor...
我从未见过如此
never have I encountered a man...
如此专注
so dedicated
厚颜无♥耻♥
and brazen...
逼迫他自己的代理人认罪
in coercing his own client into admitting guilt.
我不禁怀疑
It makes me wonder if he has the stamina
他是否有能力,有毅力,有智力
or basic mental acuity
真正努力帮他的被告脱罪
to roll up his sleeves and do the hard work.
我不会接受我所谓的律师的建议
I will not accept my so-called attorney's advice
仅仅为怕死,就承认我没犯下的罪行
that I plead guilty to save my own life.
我是无辜的
I am, in fact, not guilty.
我要求按照
And I demand the discharge
法雷塔对加州案中的条例
of my roundly inept counsel, as is my right
解除这位无能的废物律师的职位
under Faretta v. California.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我辞去律师的职务
I would like to resign as counsel.
我第一次这么认同他的话
Counselor's first words I can agree to.
操♥你♥妈♥!闭嘴,律师
电影精选列表