Can we get ice cream later?
真是个好主意
That is such a good idea!
我也想去 但是我不能去
I wish I could but I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得去法律图书馆熬通宵
I have to pull an all-nighter tonight at the law library.
整晚?
All-nighter?
没错,一旦开庭审判,我要确保自己
Yeah, I gotta make sure I'm the most prepared attorney in the courtroom
是法庭上准备最好的律师
once my trial starts.
那女孩为什么会指认你是犯罪嫌疑人
Why did she pick you out of the lineup?
我的律师发现,警♥察♥事先给她看了我的照片
My lawyer found out that the police showed her my picture beforehand.
两次
Twice.
当然,我看起来很眼熟
Of course I looked familiar.
这还不是最糟糕的地方,莉兹
That's not even the worst part, Liz.
我在犹他的遭遇
What happened in Utah
不单单是因为运气坏
wasn't just dumb luck.
警♥察♥已经有了我的名字
The police already had my name.
有人向他们告发我的名字
Someone gave it to them.
有人把你的名字告诉了犹他州警方?
Someone gave your name to the authorities in Utah?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
知道谁会这样对你吗?
Do you have any idea who'd do that to you?
瞧那,你看到外面那辆车了吗?
Look, do you see that car out there?
来西雅图之后,它就一直跟踪我
It's been following me since I got back.
要么是我疯了
Either I'm going crazy
要不就是有人故意陷害我
or I'm being set up.
画好了
Done!
它是一条浅海长尾鲨
It's a thresher shark.
它们的尾巴和身子一样长
They have a tail as long as their whole body.
尾巴和身子一样长?太奇妙了!
A tail as long as their whole body? That's crazy!
你咋这么聪明?
How the heck did you get so smart?
从我妈妈那遗传的
I get it from my mom.
真的?
You do, don't you?
Aw.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be okay.
先生,打扰一下
Uh, excuse me, sir.
你能跟我来一趟吗?
Could you come with me, please?
有什么问题吗?
Is there something wrong?
请跟我来 带上你的外套
Just come with me, please. Bring your coat.
Okay.
你知道这很荒唐,对不对?
You know this is ridiculous, right?
反正我们很快就要关门了
We're closing soon anyway.
所以,这对每个人都好
So, it's just better for everybody.
哦,真的吗?你要关门了?
Oh, really? You're closing?
你45分钟后才会关门
You close in 45 minutes.
Hey!
Hey, hey!
你是谁?
Who are you?
停下!
Hey, stop! Hey!
我知道你在跟踪我!
I know you're following me!
你在干啥?谁让你来的?
What are you-- Who sent you?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
看书啊 我要准备庭审
Reading. I'm prepping for the trial.
在被窝里打着手电看吗? -没错,我不想影响你休息
With a flashlight under the sheets? -Yeah, I didn't wanna wake you up.
你还好吧?
You okay?
Uh...
我们应该结婚
I think we should get married.
为什么现在提这事?
Why is this happening right now?
去年有几个大学生失踪了
A couple of college girls disappeared last year
就在华盛顿大学附近
around the University of Washington.
还有两个女孩
And two more girls
光天化日之下,消失在拥挤的州立公园里
vanished in broad daylight in a crowded state park in, uh...
就在西雅图附近 你有印象吗?
near Seattle. You remember that?
湖... 萨马米什湖? -没错
Lake... Lake Sammamish? -Yeah.
目击证人说 当时有个男人
Witnesses say some guy was asking girls to, uh...
询问那些女孩 让她们帮他把小船搬上车 警方发布了一张肖像画
help him put a sailboat on top of a car, and police put out a sketch.
我和嫌疑犯的车一样,一辆大众甲壳虫
I had the same car as the suspect, a VW Bug...
我的朋友也逗我 说我长得像那画上的男人
and my friends teased me about the resemblance to the sketch.
但是 拜托了 大家都是开玩笑的
But, geez, nobody was serious.
有人玩笑开大了
Someone must have been.
你的名字就在西雅图的通缉令上
Because your name landed on a suspect list in Seattle.
犹他州警方收到消息
When Utah police got wind of that...
对你进行了更深入的调查
they started looking at you with a lot more interest,
因为在犹他州也有女性失踪的案件
because something similar is happening to the girls right here.
我一直用脚踢他 一边大喊
I was kicking him and screaming.
他掏出一把黑色小手♥枪♥,指着我的头,恐吓我
He held a small black gun to my head and said,
“你不闭嘴
"If you don't stop screaming
就崩了你
I'm going to kill you.
我会把你的脑子打出来 ”
I'll blow your brains out."
后来,我从他车里跳了出来,拼命的跑
Then I fell backwards out of his car and ran as fast as I could.
卡罗尔 请你努力回忆
As best you recall, Carol...
绑♥架♥你的那个男人 今天坐在这法庭上吗?
is the man who approached you present in court today?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
在
Yes.
你能指出他坐在哪吗?
Can you point where he's seated?
请书♥记♥员记录被告身份被证人识别
Let the record state the identification of the defendant.
没有问题了,法官大人
No more questions, Your Honor.
你好,达朗奇小姐
Hi, Miss Daronch.
警方是否在10月2日的指认之前
Had the police shown you a picture of my client
给你看过被告的照片
prior to your identification of him at the October 2nd lineup?
是的
Yes.
你在照片中挑出了被告的照片 毋庸置疑
You did in fact pick his picture out of a pile
但当警方问你
but when asked specifically
为什么要挑他的照片时,你回答道
why you chose his picture, you stated
“看起来和他很像,但我真的不能确定就是他 ”
"It looks something like him, but I really couldn't say for sure."
是你的原话吧?
Is that correct?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你给警方提供的唯一一点微小的有效佐证 就是嫌疑人的车型
The only remotely corroborative evidence you provided was a make of a vehicle.
那是辆大众车,美国最受欢迎的汽车之一
It's a Volkswagen, one of the most popular cars in America.
而被告的大众甲壳虫跟你的描述完全不同
Yet his Volkswagen looks nothing like your description.
你怎么解释?
How do you square that?
他们告诉我应该是--
They told me it was supposed to be--
呵,抱歉,我没听清.
Hmm. I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.
他们告诉我应该是那辆车.
They told me it was supposed to be the car.
是谁说的?
Who did?
谁告诉你的,达朗奇小姐?
Who told you that, Miss Daronch?
我们都同情你的痛苦
We all sympathize with your pain.
你的遭遇非常可怕
It is horrible what you went through.
但现在的事实是
But the fact of the matter is
你指认我的客户
you identified my client
是受到了执法部门的引导,我说的对吗?
because law enforcement wanted you to, didn't you?
我...
I...
没其他问题了,法官大人
No. No further questions, Your Honor.
我知道审判似乎进展不错
I know the trial seems to be going well,
但你不觉得现在做这个有点早吗
but you sure you want to do this right now?
不能因为我们现在还没买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Just because we don't have the house yet,
就连狗狗也不能看了呀
doesn't mean we can't look for the dog.
对吧 -好吧
Right? -Mm-hmm. Okay.
卡罗尔·安?
Carole Ann?
啊!
Ah!
嗨,陌生人 - 哦,我的天
Hi, stranger. - Oh, my God. Hi. Wow.
你在这---你在这里做什么?
What are you-- What are you doing here?
你现在住在犹他?
Do you live in Utah now?
不,我只是来见一见,在这工作的朋友
No. I'm just visiting some friends that work here.
很好 -嗨
Great. -Hi.
我是莉兹
I'm Liz.
哦,这是...
Yes, this is...
我的女朋友 我们刚订婚,所以...
my girlfriend. We just got engaged so...
卡罗尔·安和我曾经一起工作过
Carole Ann and I used to work together
几年前在奥林匹亚的紧急事务部
at the Department of Emergency Services in Olympia years ago.
哦,那很好啊
Oh, that's nice.
泰德,我听说了...
Ted, I heard...
一切都会好起来的,你明白吗?
Everything is gonna be okay, you know?
我们都会支持你 百分之百
We're all behind you. One hundred percent.
无论这个女孩对你有什么样的指控
Whoever this woman is who's accusing you...
电影精选列表