我肯定她是把你和另一个英俊的陌生人搞混了
I'm sure she's just gotten you mixed up with another handsome stranger.
没错
Right.
好了,我要带这个英俊陌生人走了
Well, I'm gonna take this handsome stranger...
好吧,见到你很高兴,卡罗尔·安
and, yeah, it was nice to meet you, Carole Ann.
很高兴认识你 -再会
It's good to see you. -Bye.
这女人又是怎么一回事
What's her story?
我们只是老朋友
We're just old friends.
有很长时间没见过她了
Haven't seen her in a long time.
Aw.
瞧瞧这个家伙
Check this guy out.
他一定能跟我们做个好室友
He looks like he'd be a good roommate.
过来
Come here.
答应我,你永远不会离开我,莉兹
Promise you'll never leave me, Liz.
'因为我真的不知道,没有你该怎么办
'Cause I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.
我绝不会离开你
I would never.
现在,瞧那只狗
Now, about that dog.
它真可爱
He's so sweet.
瞧瞧它
Look at him.
别担心,有一天我们也会养条狗
We're gonna get a dog one day, don't worry.
什么样的?
What will it be like?
你真是个怪人
You're so weird.
你爱上了一个怪人
You fell in love with a weirdo.
是的 我爱上了一个怪人
I did. I fell in love with a weirdo.
那你也是怪人咯
That makes you weird,
跟我在一起 你也会变成怪人
just by association.
你不听点更带劲的东西吗?
Don't you have anything more lively to listen to?
我不想听这个
I don't want to listen to this.
你不喜欢古典音乐?
You don't like classical?
听歌♥剧!
Opera!
♪ Now gimme what you promised me
Give it here ♪
Oh!
♪ You promised me the day
That you quit your boyfriend ♪
♪ I'd be the next one to ease on in ♪
♪ You promised me it would be
Just us two, yeah ♪
♪ I'd be the only
n
Kissin' on you, yeah ♪
♪ Now, kiss me
Hold it a long time, hold it ♪
♪ Don't turn it a-loose, now gotcha
Give it on, here ♪
♪ I gotcha ♪
♪ You thought you got away from me
Didn't ya? ♪
♪ I gotcha
Oh, I gotcha ♪
被告能否起立?
Will the defendant please rise?
以我作为法官和陪审团的权力...
By the power vested in me as both judge and jury...
我在此宣布
I hereby find the defendant
被告恶意绑♥架♥罪名成立,在排除合理怀疑的情况下
guilty of aggravated kidnapping beyond a reasonable doubt.
你将被送回犹他州监狱等待判决
You will be remanded to the Utah State Prison to await sentencing.
休庭 -泰德!
This court is adjourned. -Ted!
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
听着,一切都会好起来的,好吧?
Listen, everything's gonna be fine, all right?
抱歉 -别抛弃我,好吗?
I'm sorry. -Just don't give up on me, all right?
我不会的 -我来解决这个问题
I won't. -I'm gonna fix this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
监狱可怕吗?
Is it scary?
呃...
Uh...
不,不,其实并不可怕,嗯...
No, no, it's not scary. It's, uh...
只是犯有侵害妇女罪的人
Let's just say that men convicted of crimes against women
在这里并不会太受欢迎罢了
have a short shelf life in here.
呃,听我说,莉兹
Uh, listen, Liz.
这判决会被推♥翻♥撤销的
This whole thing is gonna be overturned.
没事的,我已提起上诉了
Okay? I've already filed an appeal
我一直夜以继日的研究
and I've been working on it day and night.
我马上就会出狱--
I'm gonna be out of here as soon--
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be okay.
我想去看看你
I wanna come see you.
我就等你说这个呢
I was really hoping you'd say that.
大学医学部
University Medical Division.
请稍等
Please hold.
莉兹,二号♥线有你电♥话♥
Liz, you have a call on line two.
大学医疗部,我是莉兹
University Medical Division, this is Liz.
莉兹,你好 我是迈克·费希尔警探
Hi, Liz. This is Detective Mike Fisher.
能否占用你片刻时间?
Do you have a moment?
有什么事吗?
About what?
我想你知道是什么
I think you know what it's about.
介意我坐这吗?
Mind if I join you here?
你在做什么?
Whatcha doing?
研究700页的证词
Indexing 700 pages of testimony.
听上去很有趣
Sounds fun.
如果是针对你自己的证词就没那么有趣了
Not when it's about you.
你想耍什么花招
What's your game?
我忙的很
I'm kind of busy.
他们说泰德没有嫌疑了 -谁说的?
They told me he was cleared. -Who did?
西雅图警局
Seattle authorities.
嗯,我不在金县工作了,我在皮特金县工作
Well, I don't work for King County. I work for Pitkin County.
那是在哪?-科罗拉多
Where is that? -Colorado.
科罗拉多?
Colorado?
泰德,你之前去过科罗拉多州吗?
Ever been to Colorado, Ted?
先生,我是个全日制的法律系学生
Mister, I'm a full-time law student.
我几乎没有时间离开校园
I barely have time to set foot off campus.
你是在否认吗?
Is that a no?
别烦我了 我还要计划越狱呢
Let me get back to plotting my escape here.
你以前是
You were.
你说什么? -你以前是全日制法学生罢了
I'm sorry? -You were a full-time law student.
再说一句
For the record,
我耍花招的地方
my game...
是警局凶杀科
is homicide.
待会见
Catch you later.
抱歉 我们真的需要你的帮助,莉兹
I'm sorry. -We could really use your help, Liz.
我没什么可帮你的
There is nothing I can help you with.
还有请不要再打电♥话♥到这里来了
And please don't call me here anymore.
约翰,嗨
John, hey.
给我说点好消息
Give me some good news.
上诉通过了吗?
The appeal go through?
我之前不是给你说过,不要跟任何人说话
I thought I told you not to talk to anyone.
对,没错,我没有
Yeah. Yeah. I didn't.
你没对那个凶杀案警探说,从没去过科罗拉多?
You didn't tell a homicide detective that you'd never been to Colorado?
他有你的加油收据
He had your gas slips.
他知道你会撒谎 故意来钓你的
He knew you were gonna lie. He was baiting you.
他要以谋杀罪引渡你到他那边
He's extraditing you for murder.
但我... 我没有说谎!
But I... I didn't lie!
你从没去过科罗拉多?
You've never been to Colorado?
没错,我去过科罗拉多州
Yes, I've been to Colorado.
我去过科罗拉多很多次
I've been to Colorado tons of times.
我是滑雪的狂热爱好者 我和丽兹刚去过滑雪没多久呢
I'm an avid skier. I was just with Liz in Colorado.
太离谱了
This is outrageous.
我去科罗拉多州也犯法了吗
Since when is it a crime to go to Colorado?
只是现在凶杀科警探在临近州发生的凶案中
Since homicide detectives in surrounding states
寻找各种相通的特征的时候
started looking for commonalities in their open cases
发现你是完美嫌疑人
and found ways to make you fit.
你不能让他们这么做
You have to stop this.
他们轻率地对待我的审判--
They are railroading me--
我在科罗拉多没有执照
I'm not licensed in Colorado.
我可以给你提供一些好律师
There are some good attorneys that I can give you the names of.
虽然雇他们会很贵--,帮帮我,约翰
They're awfully expensive-- -John, please.
如果不想用他们的话,他们会给你一个公共辩护人
Otherwise, they're gonna provide you with a public defender.
不,别这样,帮帮我,约翰 -祝你好运
No, no. John, please. -Good luck to you.
不,约翰,嘿!
No, John, hey!
别这样,拜托! 约翰!约翰!
No, please! John! John!
约翰!
John!
今天过得不好吗?
Bad day?
泰德被送到科罗拉多州去了
Ted's been sent to Colorado.
科罗拉多州?
Colorado?
还以为他是被关在犹他州
I thought he was being held in Utah.
他跟其他的失踪女孩扯上关系了 是吧?
电影精选列表