也有不想要的东西
Something they want to get rid of.
如果你不知道想要什么,不想要什么呢
What if you don't know which one it is?
亲爱的莉兹
Dear Liz,
有很多东西我不需要就能活下去...
There are many things I can live without...
但没有你,我活不下去
but you are not one of them.
所以,过节你准备去哪吗?
So, you going anywhere for the holidays?
嗯...
Um...
不,我和莫莉哪儿也不去
No, I think Molly and I will just stay here,
就在家呆着
do things at home.
很好啊
That's nice.
你呢?有什么大计划吗?
What about you? Any, uh, big plans?
没有
No.
我想计划一些有趣的事,但是--
I was gonna make something up, but--
我就想睡觉
Planning to sleep...
睡过整个节日假期
sleep through the holidays.
这个坏掉了,不工作了
Hey, this isn't working.
你的三明治好吃吗?
How's your sandwich?
和往常一样
Same as yesterday.
你想来一块吗
Do you want some?
不了
No.
我还是不吃了
I didn't think so.
喂? -打开电视
Hello? -Turn on the TV.
联邦调查局探员确认,33岁的犹他州法学生
...FBI officials. The 33-year-old Utah law student
现在是联邦调查局十大通缉人员
is on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list,
他成功越过了警犬和路障越狱
he has successfully eluded both police dogs and road blocks.
嫌疑人的第一批谋杀受害者包括
One of the first victims he was suspected of killing...
21岁的琳达·安·希里...was Lynda Ann Healy,
她是华盛顿大学的学生
a 21-year-old University of Washington Student,
1974年1月在她位于西雅图的公♥寓♥内失踪
who disappeared from her Seattle apartment in January of 1974.
晚上好,女士 抱歉打扰你了 我是迈克·费希尔警探
Evening, ma'am. Sorry to bother you. I'm Detective Mike Fisher.
在电♥话♥里联♥系♥过你
Talked to you on the phone.
我从科罗拉多州的皮特金郡来
Pitkin County, Colorado
我能进去吗? -我觉得这样很好
Mind if I come in? -I'm good right here.
好吧,好吧,你大概已经知道泰德越狱了
Okay, well, I'm assuming that you know that Ted escaped.
没错,新闻里都在说这事
Well, it's all over the news.
不需要我强调这事有多严峻
I can't stress enough how important it is
如果他联♥系♥你,请马上通知我
that you notify me if he contacts you.
如果你隐瞒一些,没有告诉我的事情
if you do know something that you're not telling me,
你也会以帮助罪和教唆罪被起诉
you would be guilty of aiding and abetting.
你千里迢迢从科罗拉多赶来,就为告诉我这个?
You came all the way from Colorado to tell me that?
我觉得
I thought that
你需要知道情况有多严重
you should see firsthand just how serious this is.
帮我们逮到他,可以阻止凶案再次发生
You help us to get him, you can prevent it from happening again.
不管你觉得你多了解他,那都是谎言
Whatever you think you know about him, it's all a lie.
女士
Ma'am,
有很多事你不知道
there are things you don't know,
我现在不能告诉你
I can't tell you right now,
比你的最可怕的噩梦还要恐怖
that will shock you beyond your worst nightmares.
证明他的罪恶,只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before the cards are on the table.
你会被他耸人听闻的罪行震撼
And when they are, they will rock you.
说完了吗
Is that it?
你迟早要面对事实的
Sooner or later, you're going to have to confront the truth.
看在所有人的份上
For everyone's sake.
也看在你自己的份上
Including yours.
我希望你能早些面对事实,晚安
I hope it's soon. Good night.
♪ Baby, my heart is full of love
And desire for you ♪
我是法学生
I'm studying to be a lawyer.
还得办转学手续什么的
With all these transfers and stuff
拖的时间比我想象的要长
it's taking a little longer than I expected.
你们是女生联谊会的成员吗? -没错
Are you guys in a sorority? -Yeah.
我猜就是
I knew it.
♪ Now can't you see it's burning
Outta control ♪
♪ Come on, satisfy the need in me ♪
今天,佛罗里达州立大学的女生们,沉浸于恐惧中
Frightened coeds at Florida State University
她们成群结队地去上课,以免落单
walked to class in groups today
警探们试图追踪一名逃犯
while detectives tried to track a man
昨天早些时候该犯溜进女生联谊会的房♥子
who slipped into a sorority house early yesterday
杀害两名女性
and murdered two women.
凶手首先袭击了Chi Omega女生联谊会宿舍
The killer struck first at the Chi Omega sorority house.
警方说他拿着一根沉重的橡木棒
Police say he was armed with a heavy oak log.
他先用棍子击晕,然后勒死了
He clubbed and then strangled to death
20岁的丽莎·利维和21岁的玛格丽特·鲍曼
20-year-old Lisa Levy and 21-year-old Margaret Bowman.
她们中至少有一个人被凶手奸♥污♥
At least one of them was raped.
之后他残忍♥地袭击了另外三名,睡梦中的女大学生
Then he brutally beat three more sleeping coeds
然后吧,又在六个街区外,袭击另一名年轻女士
and then struck again six blocks away
将另一名女性几乎殴打致死
nearly killing another young woman.
从夜中悄悄走来的凶手
The killer came in from the night
又消失在夜中
and then returned to it
他无情和熟练的作案手法难住了警方
with an ease that has so far baffled police
也让女学生们陷入恐惧之中
and left most coeds here terrified.
你觉得在逃的这位凶手是什么样的?
What kind of a person do you think is at large?
好吧...
Well...
我认为
I'd rather say
凶手是一个心理不正常的变♥态♥人士
we've got a very disturbed, sick individual.
♪ Down in my soul
Can't you see it's burning outta control ♪
♪ So come on, satisfy the need in me ♪
妈的!妈的!妈的!
Shit! Shit! Shit!
草他妈的!
Shit!
晚上好,警官
Evening, officer.
抱歉,我看不到你的前灯
Sorry, I couldn't make out your headlights.
我只是有点慌了
And I think I just got a little bit spooked.
能看看你的驾照和行车证吗?
Can I see your license and registration, please?
当然 好的,没问题
Absolutely. Yes, of course.
它就在这
Got it right here.
停下!
Stop!
再不停下,我就开火了
Stop or I'll shoot!
现在该你了,你有没有... -好的
Now you, do you have... -Yes?
一个十
...a ten?
嗯,继续翻牌吧
Hmm... go fish.
哦,好吧...
Oh. Well...
Ah.
Hello.
我在佛罗里达
I'm in Florida.
被警♥察♥抓起来了
I'm in custody.
我和警♥察♥做了一笔交易
I made a deal with the police.
我说要先给你打电♥话♥亲自告诉你 他们再宣布我被捕的消息
They wouldn't announce my arrest until I could call you first.
他们不知道我是谁
They didn't know who I was.
我坦白了自己的身份 只为给你打这个电♥话♥
I finally gave them my name for this phone call.
等到宣布消息的时候 事情会变糟的
It's gonna be bad when it breaks loose.
会变得一团糟
Real bad.
我没有做那些事
I did not do these things.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
你是我的律师吗
You're my lawyer?
有意思 我以为你自己就是律师呢
That's funny, I thought you were one.
这把戏
The game...
该结束了,泰德
is over, Ted.
没有铁链的叮当声陪伴你行走的日子,一去不复返了
Your days of walking without the clatter of chains are gone.
佛罗里达州是你死刑带上的搭扣
See, Florida is the buckle of the death belt
而我的职责...
and it's my job to...
就是狠狠勒住这根死刑带
tighten things up in a major way.
因为偷了辆车,搞这么大阵仗,有点过分了吧?
Bit excessive for stealing a car, don't you think?
那是一条长尾鲨
That's a thresher shark.
它们有一条和身体一样长的尾巴
They have a tail that is as long as their--
我是这个镇的警长
I'm the sheriff of this town.
你看,华盛顿让你跑了
See, Washington missed you.
犹他放弃了你...
Utah gave you away...
科罗拉多你又跑了
Colorado lost you...
而我会整死你
I'm going to fry you.
嗨
Hey.
嗨!我勒个去?这他妈的是怎么回 事?
Hey! What the hell? What the fuck is going on?
坐下! -你想干什么?
What are you doing?
弄好了
Got it.
昨夜,在佛罗里达州塔拉哈希的惨案发生之后
电影精选列表