这一切都会结束
This is all gonna end.
真♥相♥总会水落石出
It's only gonna end with the truth.
你究竟有没有做这些事?
Did you do it?
没有
No.
丹尼斯·纳斯伦德和雅妮丝·奥特,那两个萨马米什湖的年轻女子不是你杀害的?
Denise Naslund and Janice Ott, the two young women from Lake Sammamish?
不是
No.
也没绑♥架♥过犹他州那个法庭上,都不敢抬头看你的女孩吗?
The young woman from Utah who couldn't even look at you in court?
没有
No.
那些科罗拉多州的女孩呢?
The Colorado women?
噢,莉兹
Oh, Liz.
你一直都是这样贪得无厌
You've always been so insatiable.
很明显你来这里是有目的的,我很抱歉...
And it's clear you've come here with an agenda. And I'm sorry...
我不能给你你想要的答案
I can't give you what you want.
佛罗里达州姐妹会那些女孩,也不是你杀的吗?
The Chi Omega college girls from Florida?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
你有个受害者只是个孩子,泰德
One of your victims was a child, Ted.
Kimberly Leach.
她才12岁
She was 12.
12岁!我却让你单独照顾莫莉
Twelve! And I let you be alone with Molly!
我没有做这些事,莉兹!
I did not do these things, Liz!
你有想过对我做一样的事吗?
Did you ever wanna do them to me?
我希望我们能单独呆一会
I wish that we could be alone.
我们可以好好聊聊
We could really talk.
现在这样我什么都没法说
I can't tell you anything right now.
利兹,隔墙有耳
Liz, there's people listening.
你想告诉我,你是心理变♥态♥吗,泰德?
Are you telling me that you're sick, Ted?
别说了!
Back off!
我把实话告诉了你
I told you the truth,
也请你告诉我实话
and now you need to do the same for me.
我喘不过气来
I've been suffocating!
这么多年来,你的事攥着我的脖子,我无法呼吸
All these years, I've had your hands around my neck.
让我解脱!
Release me!
你别这样,丽兹
Not you, Liz.
别人可以误解我,但你不能
Anyone but you.
十多年过去了,我才敢看一眼这张照片
It took me over a decade to look at this photo.
她的头怎么了?
What happened to her head?
如果她被抛尸荒野森林
If she was deposited in the woods...
按照常理,很可能是动物吃掉了
then animals could've conceivably done something like--
动物不可能这么做!
Animals don't do that!
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad guy.
求求你,放开我吧,泰德!
You need to release me, Ted!
她的头怎么了?
What happened to her head?
钢 锯
嘿
Hey.
费舍尔警探
Detective Fisher.
开始吧
Let's begin.
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
看书啊,为庭审做准备
Reading. I'm prepping for the trial.
答应我你永远不会抛弃我,利兹
Promise you'll never leave me, Liz.
我还不知道你的名字呢
Well, I don't even know your name.
噢,她来了
Oh, there she is.
你还好吧
You all right?
我很好
I am.
真为你感到自豪,妈妈
I'm proud of you, Mom.
西奥多·罗伯特·邦迪于1989年1月24日被执行死刑
在行刑前几天,他承认了犯下的30余起谋杀,专家认为,实际上受害者还要更多
邦迪要求将他的骨灰撒在瀑布山,他将众多受害者抛尸该山
莉兹和莫莉仍居住在华盛顿州
莉兹戒酒几十年了
卡罗安生下了一个儿子,他的父亲就是死于牢中的泰德
谨以此片献给泰德·邦迪的受害者:
媒体让他成了头号♥嫌疑人,不是我们干的
The media are the ones that are making him the prime suspect. We are not.
你是无辜的吗?
You are not guilty?
我当然是无辜的
I'm not guilty.
我五岁时偷了漫画书那次算吗?
Does that include the time I stole a comic book when I was 5 years-old?
他们对我的指控是错的,我是无辜的
I'm not guilty of the charges which have been filed against me.
出来吧,邦迪先生
Step out, Mr. Bundy.
我们这里有什么,肯?让我看看
What do we have here, Ken? Let's see.
哦,原来是起诉书
Oh, it's an indictment. All right.
给我念念吧
Why don't you read it to me?
你要重新选举连任了,对吧?
You're up for reelection, aren't you?
邦迪先生 -你说你要搞定我
Mr. Bundy-- -You told them that you were gonna get me.
他说他要搞死我,你能搞到的只有这起诉书
He said he was gonna get me. Okay, you got the indictment.
只有这张破纸
It's all you're going to get.
快念念吧,念念
Let's read it. Let's go.
卡罗尔·布恩相信邦迪是完全无辜的
Carole Boone believes Bundy is completely innocent.
我这么说吧
Let me put it this way,
泰德不应该进监狱
I don't think that Ted belongs in jail.
佛罗里达州的事情,我不觉得跟他有关
The things in Florida don't concern me
西部那些州的凶杀案也一样
any more than the things out West do.
开庭时间已到,邦迪拒不出庭
Bundy had refused to show up on time,
以此来抗♥议♥戴德郡监狱的恶劣环境
protesting conditions at the Dade County Jail.
自从我到了戴德县监狱
Since I have been in Dade County,
我被--
I've been--
年轻人,别用手指我
Don't shake your finger at me, young man.
年轻人,别用手指我!
Don't shake your finger at me, young man!
被告律师称
But defense attorneys have found Theodore Bundy
西奥多·邦迪是个难搞的客户
to be a difficult client.
邦迪觉得这一切很好笑
Bundy appeared to find this humorous.
嗯... 他看起来真的很正常
Um... he just seemed like a normal...
跟正常人没什么区别
a normal person that
看上去不像个暴♥力♥的人
didn't seem like he would use any kind of violence on anyone.
在庭审中,最重要的证据
The most important evidence in the trial
就是受害人身上的咬痕
was the bite mark testimony.
咬痕是最具破坏性的证据
And the bite mark, that was the most damaging evidence.
我们对判决非常满意
We're very satisfied with what verdict we did get in this case.
不可能想象到比这更好的结果了
We couldn't have expected it to be any better than it was.
我认为
I consider it...
死刑本身是
the death penalty itself, to be...
最原始最野蛮的
the most primitive, barbaric thing
一个人可以强加给另一个人的事情
that one human being can impose upon another.
这对这个法庭来说也是个悲剧
It's a tragedy for this court to see
我在你身上看到了人性,你却将它浪费
such a total waste of humanity that I've experienced in this court.
你是个聪明的年轻人
You're a bright young man.
本可以成为前途大好的律师
You'd have made a good lawyer.
我很欢迎你来我的法庭辩护
I'd have loved to have you practice in front of me.
你却走了一条截然不同的路,朋友
But you went another way, partner.
我们得到消息,泰德·邦迪已经被处死
The signal came early, Ted Bundy was dead.
几百名围观者开始庆祝
Hundreds of onlookers were in a festive mood.
泰德·邦迪谋杀了无数女性
For the man who murdered dozens of women,
讽刺的是,执行死刑的
the irony of the final act of justice
可能是一位
is that it may have been carried out by a female executioner
用黑色的头巾遮住脸的女性行刑人
hidden from Bundy and others by a black hood.
你不会变的,你从早到晚,都是泰德·邦迪吗?
You don't change. You stay Ted Bundy 24 hours a day?
好吧...
Well...
呃..
um...
知道吗,现在我自己的名字听起来都很搞笑了
gee, that name sounds funny.
我听到各种人以各种语气说我的名字
You know, I hear Ted Bundy in so many different contexts.
我就是我
I stay me.
杀人犯并不是张着血盆大口
从黑暗中跳出来的
人们意识不到杀手就在他们中间
他们喜欢的人,深爱的人,同居的人
同事,偶像
明天就可能变成
最邪恶的恶魔
电影精选列表