嗨!
Hey!
我很好,你过得咋样?
I'm good. How are you?
嗯,事情都是真的...
Uh, things are really...
所以
So...
你从俄亥俄州大老远跑来就为了看,这场小审判吗
you came all the way from Ohio just for this little trial?
听着,我只是打电♥话♥告诉你,我有多想你
Listen, I really just called to tell you how much I miss you.
对我来说这只是普通的一天
This is just a regular day for me.
前几天,我在大街上散步
Just the other day I was walking down Main Street
我听到唱片店传来尖叫声
I heard the screaming from this record store.
有个孩子拿着唱片朝我跑来
There was this kid with a record running right at me.
因此,我掏出武器
So I unholstered my service weapon,
做出瞄准的架势
making like I was about to discharge.
就是开枪的意思,懂吧
Oh, that means shoot.
♪ Gimme a ticket for an airplane ♪
♪ Ain't got time to take a fast train ♪
♪ Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home ♪
♪ My baby just wrote me a letter ♪
♪ I don't care how much mo
y
I gotta spend ♪
♪ Got to get back to my baby again ♪
♪ Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home
My baby just wrote me a letter ♪
♪ Well, she wrote me a letter ♪
♪ Said she couldn't l
e
Without me no more ♪
等我一下
Just give me one minute.
♪ Listen mister, can't you see
I got to get back ♪
♪ To my baby once more
Anyway ♪
哦,见鬼!
Oh, shit!
♪ Ain't got time to take a fast train ♪
♪ Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home ♪
♪ My baby just wrote me a letter ♪
他往那边跑了
He went that way.
全员注意,嫌犯往法庭东北方向跑了!
The subject has been spotted running northeast of the court!
杜马斯先生,你的被告哪里去了?
Mr. Dumas, where the hell is your client?
我不晓得,法官大人
I have no idea, Your Honor.
在法学院他们没教你这个
They don't teach you this in law school.
请记录员记录,被告在法庭上逃走
Let the record reflect that the defendant has escaped custody
已经签发逮捕令
and a bench warrant has been issued for his arrest.
我想该休庭了
I guess we're adjourned.
随后戏剧化的一幕发生了
The drama started when a man walking along Aspen's Main Street
有人看到嫌犯从阿斯彭法♥院♥的窗户里跳出来
saw someone jump out of those windows in Aspen's Courthouse.
他跑下法♥院♥的楼梯
He walked downstairs in the courthouse
问警长的秘书,这样从窗子里跳下一个人
and asked the Sheriff's secretary if it was normal
是不是正常情况
for somebody to be leaping out of those windows.
丽兹,这太疯狂了,他不会来找你的
Liz, this is crazy. He will never come here.
警♥察♥现在正全天24小时搜寻他
The cops are probably on a round-the-clock stakeout.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
你已经喝了一杯了
You already had one.
什么时候我偶尔缓解一下压力,也违法了
Since when is it a crime to take the edge off every once in a while?
自从你的女儿开始问,她妈妈为什么总是那么伤心
Since your little girl started asking why her mommy is so sad.
而且不是偶尔
And it's not just once in a while.
别把这事说得轻描淡写,也别让我唱黑脸
So don't soft-pedal this and make me out to be the bad guy.
你每天都是这样
You do this every day.
你读泰德的信
You read those letters from Ted,
你醉酒,你哭泣...
you drink, you cry...
我能照顾好自己
I take care of myself.
我是一个好妈妈
I'm a good mother.
你是一个伟大的妈妈
You are a great mother,
但你现在在否认自己
but you are in denial.
泰德有什么让你放不下的?
What is it about this guy?
当他让我感受到他的爱时...
When I feel his love...
我觉得我在世界之巅
I feel like I'm on top of the world.
而我感受不到的时候
And when I don't,
我感觉自己卑微得什么都不是
I feel like I'm nothing.
如果他唯一的罪过,就是闯了个红灯呢?
What if the only thing he's guilty of is running a stop sign?
他在犹他州试图绑♥架♥,已经被判刑了
He's been convicted of attempted abduction in Utah...
在科罗拉多也被起诉谋杀
accused of murder in Colorado,
他的名字
his name is being tossed around
在其他州的几起相似谋杀案件中 莉兹...
in connection to other murders in other states. Liz...
你知道这不仅是闯路牌的问题
You know this didn't start with a stop sign.
在阿斯彭附近的山上
Ted Bundy has been recaptured
争取了近六天的自♥由♥之后
after spending nearly six days of freedom
泰德·邦迪被警方抓获
in the mountains near Aspen.
今早,他已经被送回法庭
This morning he was returned to court
还要面临因越狱而增加的其他罪名的起诉
and arraigned on numerous additional charges relating to his escape.
把手铐解开吧
Let me see your hands.
谢谢
Thanks, guys.
噢,天哪
Oh, my gosh.
Mmm.
现在,你觉得咋样?
So, what do you think?
在外面,有这么新鲜的空气...
Outside, fresh air...
真好
Fancy.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我很抱歉,我--
I'm sorry, I--
我什么都没给你带
I didn't get you anything.
你带来了我唯一想要的东西
You brought me the only thing I wanted in the entire world.
想打开它吗?
Gonna open it?
嗯
Yeah.
我都读了四遍了
I've read it four times.
还记得我为什么这么做吗?
You remember what it's about, don't you?
绝不放弃希望
Never lose hope.
你没放弃
You haven't...
你没有吧?
have you?
我知道这很艰难
I know this is hard.
相信我,这对我同样很难
Believe me, it's hard for me too.
太难了
It's so hard.
逃跑真的是我太蠢了
And running was foolish of me.
但你又不接我电♥话♥
But you weren't answering my calls.
我不知道该怎么办 我想我会
I didn't know what to do. I thought I was...
失去你
going to lose you.
我很害怕 -你的律师联♥系♥我...
I got scared. -Your lawyer called...
他告诉我犹他州的上诉被驳回了
and he said the Utah appeal was rejected.
我要一直向上上诉,直到最高法♥院♥
I'm going to take this all the way to the Supreme Court.
他们不会给你缓刑
They're not giving you probation.
你要坐整整15年的监狱
They're giving you 15 years.
那是最高量刑呀
That's a maximum.
知道吗 最高量刑而已
That's a maximum, okay?
第一次定罪不可能获得最高量刑的
No one gets a max on their first conviction.
因为越狱 你又给自己多加了90年牢狱之灾
And you're facing 90 more for running.
丽兹 我心里有数
I have this under control, Liz.
我想得清清楚楚,都在我脑子里呢
I have it figured out. It's all up here.
好吗? -我受不了了,泰德
Okay? -I can't do this anymore, Ted.
什么?你在说什么,莉兹?
What are-- What are you talking about, Liz?
莉兹,看着我 莉兹!莉兹,看着我
Liz, look at me. Liz! Liz, look at me.
你不爱我了吗?
Do you not love me anymore?
不,我爱你
No, I do.
我爱你,这就是问题所在
I do and that's the problem.
如果我能出狱呢?
What if I get out?
我能离开这,我知道我可以
I can get out of here. I know I can.
我们远走高飞,一起去加拿大
And we could go away. We can go away to Canada.
我们想做什么就做什么
We can do whatever we wanna do.
我保证--我们会自♥由♥的,一切都会好
I promise, it would be-- We'd be free. It would be fine.
这是莫莉给你的 -什么?
This is from Molly. -What?
不,莉兹,请不要走!
No, Liz. Please, don't go!
莉兹!
Liz!
回来 莉兹!
Come on. Liz!
莉兹!
Liz!
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
所以,你的愿望是什么?
So, what's your resolution?
新年愿望
For New Year's.
我想减肥,减减这肚子
Mine's to lose a couple of belt notches.
虽然减下去也都会反弹回来了
Although I always manage to find them later.
我还没有新年愿望
I don't really have one.
不会吧
Aw, come on.
每个人都有他们想要的东西
Everybody got something they want.
电影精选列表