It's about another missing girl, isn't it?
琼 这一定是搞错了
It's a mistake, Jo.
新闻里说金县警方正在调查
The news said King County is looking at him
他跟萨曼米什湖失踪的那两个女孩
in connection to the two girls that disappeared
有没有联♥系♥
from Lake Sammamish that one summer.
你记得我们见过的那张素描吗?
You remember that sketch that we saw?
看起来和他很像
It looked just like him.
那个素描看起来谁都像
That sketch looked like everybody.
但是,他的名字在嫌疑犯名单上
Well, his name is on the suspect list.
警方的嫌疑人名单上有三万多人
There were over 30,000 names at one point.
每一个棕色头发 开大众甲壳虫的人都在上面
Every brown-haired guy with a Volkswagen Bug.
一定是搞错了
It's a mistake.
警♥察♥说了 已经查清楚了 他没事
The police said he was cleared.
你怎么知道的?
How do you even know that?
那他现在为什么会在监狱?
And why is he in jail?
他的名字是怎么跑到嫌疑犯名单上的?
And how did his name get on that suspect list?
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
好吧
Okay.
猜猜我在哪里
Guess where I am?
在哪呢?
Where?
我在阿斯彭法♥院♥的办公室
I'm sitting in an office at the Aspen Courthouse.
你能听到我的镣铐发出的叮当声吗?
Can you hear my chains jangling?
不,我没听见
No, I can't.
你知道为什么吗?因为我没有戴着那些东西’
You know why? 'Cause I'm not wearing any.
我说服了法官要求自己加入辩护团
I convinced a judge to make me co-counsel,
所以我现在享受的权利就像普通律师一样
so I have all the benefits of, like, a regular lawyer.
我想在图书馆待多久,都没问题
I get to use the library as much as I want.
我有一张大书桌
I get a big desk.
我还能用打字机 随便打电♥话♥而不受审查
They gave me a typewriter and uncensored use of the phone.
所以我就打电♥话♥ 看看你怎么样
So I called you to see how you're doing.
其他犯人都认为,我是个大人物什么的
All the other prisoners just think that I'm some big-wig or something.
我们能晚点再聊吗?
Can we talk later?
我头很痛,而且还有工作要做
I have a headache and I have to work.
好吧,请等一会,莉兹
Yeah, but hold on one sec. Liz.
莉兹 莉兹 莉兹
Liz. Liz, Liz.
大学医疗部,我是莉兹
University Medical Division, this is Liz.
嘿,我想给你介绍本书 你听说过帕皮隆吗?
Hey, I want to tell you about this book. Have you ever heard of Papillon?
一本书?
A book?
是的,是关于一个叫巴比龙的人被诬陷
Yeah, it's about this guy who's wrongfully convicted
因为他没做过的可怕罪行
of a terrible, terrible crime
被判终身监禁,但他是被冤枉的
and get sentenced to life, but he didn't do it and, uh--
再见,泰德
Goodbye, Ted.
等一下,莉兹!
Wait, Liz!
什么? -拜托,拜托,拜托,不要挂电♥话♥
What? -Please, please, please, don't hang up.
他整天幻想着,会再获自♥由♥
He obsesses over the day that he'll be free again.
几年中,他一直在计划越狱,又被抓起来
He spends years hatching escapes, getting caught,
被惩罚,被拷打,被背叛...
punished, beaten, betrayed...
他都没放弃希望
but he never loses hope.
丽兹,我就是这么想的
And that's my wish for us, Liz.
我们永远不会失去希望
That we never lose hope.
他最终逃出来了吗?
Does he make it out?
我不想剧透结尾
Well, I'm not gonna give away the ending.
今晚给我打电♥话♥吧
Call me tonight.
好,晚上再联♥系♥
Okay, I'll call you tonight.
嗨,伙计
Hey, buddy.
从窗台上下来
Off the ledge.
好的
Sure.
科罗拉多州检方以谋杀
The State of Colorado seeks to prosecute the defendant
卡琳·坎贝尔的名义起诉被告
for the murder of Caryn Campbell
她在阿斯彭的野林旅馆灯火辉煌的走廊上失踪
who disappeared from a well-lit hallway at the Wildwood Inn in Aspen.
一个月后,她的裸尸,在几英里外的雪堆里发现
A month later, her nude body was found in a snowbank several miles away.
请被告起立
Will the defendant please rise.
作为预审,我们不是来考究证据可信度的
As a pre-trial, we are not here to consider the credibility of the evidence,
只考虑证据的合理存在
only its existence.
经过仔细研究
And after careful consideration,
本法♥院♥裁定
this court rules in favor of the defendant
支持起诉被告作为凯伦·坎贝尔谋杀案的嫌疑人受审
standing trial for the murder of Caryn Campbell.
法官大人,科罗拉多州希望举♥行♥听证会判决被告死刑
Your Honor, the state also seeks a hearing to consider the death penalty,
如果判决走得到那一步的话
should the trial come to that phase.
我们稍后再决定什么时候举♥行♥
We will determine that in a later date.
目前,被告将仍被拘留控制,不予保释
For now, the defendant shall be held without bail.
休庭
This court is adjourned.
死刑? -只是走个过场
The death penalty? -It's... just a formality.
他们只有间接证据
Their case is circumstantial at best.
我们官司还是能打赢的
It's a... slam dunk.
有趣哦
That's funny.
我上一个律师也是这么说的
My last lawyer said the same thing.
♪ And waiting by the door ♪
♪ Ooh, what a lucky man he was ♪
♪ Ooh, what a lucky man he was ♪
你买♥♥机票了吗?
Have you bought your plane ticket yet?
泰德,我受不了再来一场庭审了
I can't do another trial, Ted.
你必须来
You have to come.
莉兹,你必须来
Liz, you have to come.
莉兹,答应我你会来
Liz, promise me that you'll come.
莉兹?
Liz?
莉兹!
Liz!
莉兹!
Liz!
♪ Ooh, what a lucky man he was ♪
♪ Ooh, what a lucky man he was ♪
泰德,你是一名法律学生
Ted, you're a law student
在科罗拉多州接受谋杀案审判
standing trial for murder here in Colorado.
你在犹他州也被判绑♥架♥未遂
You've also been convicted in Utah of attempted kidnapping,
而现在你坚称自己是无辜的
yet you adamantly maintain your innocence.
这一切让你感到愤怒吗?
Does this make you angry?
嗯,没错,我当然...
Uh, sure. Sure. I get...
我当然生气,很愤怒
I get angry. And indignant.
所以你是... 无罪的?
So you're... not guilty?
我是说,有罪指控包括我
I mean, does that include the time
五岁时偷了一本漫画书吗?
that I stole a comic book when I was five years old?
我没罪
I'm not guilty.
我声明,我是无辜的,问心无愧
I am comfortable with my blanket statement that I am innocent.
你觉得这一切都是警方工作出了差错吗
Do you think the police have done a bad job
因为如你所说,你是无辜的,却被关在监狱里
because you're an innocent guy here sitting in prison?
警方执迷不悟
As long as the police keep their heads in the sand
逃避着我是无辜的这一事实
about me...
再这样下去,从科罗拉多州的峡谷
then people are going to continue showing up
到盐湖城的山谷
dead or missing
会有更多的人失踪,被谋杀
from the canyons in Colorado to the Salt Lake Valley.
嗯...
Um...
而年轻女性的生命
and young women are going to continue
会继续被这个,或这几个凶手威胁
to be threatened by that person or persons.
你想过出狱吗
Do you ever think about getting out?
合法出狱吗?
Legally?
当然
Sure.
对于预审量刑考虑
Does the defense have anything further to add
被告还有什么要说的吗?
in this pre-trial sentencing consideration?
法官大人
Your Honor,
基于死刑的判决通常是
the defense request that the court
武断和不理智的
exclude the death penalty on the grounds that seeking it
辩方要求法♥院♥排除死刑
is often arbitrary and capricious.
法庭会考虑你的建议,杜马斯先生
The court will consider your arguments, Mr. Dumas.
我们休息十五分钟
Let's take a fifteen-minute recess
之后我们再考虑检方的结案陈词
before concluding with the prosecution's final arguments.
来吧,让我们呼吸点新鲜空气
Come on. Let's get some air.
哦,等等
Oh, you know what?
我需要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
我想给莉兹打个电♥话♥
I need to call Liz.
副警长,能帮个忙吗?
Excuse me, Deputy?
他需要用图书馆的电♥话♥
He needs to use the phone in the library.
好吧,你快点 -谢谢你
All right, make it short. -Thank you.
马上回来
Be right back.
电影精选列表