被告西奥多·罗伯特·邦迪
on the count of murder in the first degree of Lisa Levy,
罪名成立
guilty as charged.
玛格丽特·鲍曼一级谋杀案
On the count of murder in the first degree of Margaret Bowman,
罪名成立
guilty as charged.
凯伦·钱德勒一级谋杀未遂案
On the count of attempted murder in the first degree of Karen Chandler...
罪名成立
guilty as charged.
凯西·克莱纳
On the count of attempted murder in the first degree
一级谋杀未遂
of Kathy Kleiner...
罪名成立
guilty as charged.
谢丽尔·托马斯一级谋杀未遂
On the count of attempted murder in the first degree of Cheryl Thomas...
罪名成立
guilty as charged.
陪审团一致通过
So say we all.
我认为死刑是
I consider the death penalty
世界上
to be one of the most
最原始的
primitive,
最野蛮的
barbaric things
一个人可以强加给另一个人的事情
one human can impose on another.
我的基♥督♥教教义告诉我
My Christian upbringing tells me that
剥夺他人的生命
to take another's life
无论什么情况下都是错误的
under any circumstance is wrong.
我认为,佛罗里达州也不能打破这条上帝之律
And I don't believe that the State of Florida is above the laws of God.
谢谢您,女士
Thank you, ma'am.
上帝保佑您
Bless you.
我当然同意
While I certainly agree it is...
这毫无疑问是悲剧
always a tragedy
违背自己的意愿,被夺去生命
when any life is taken against one's will...
经过法庭合理裁决
it is this court's reasoned judgement
你被判一级谋杀,罪名成立
you be adjudicated guilty of murder in the first degree...
因你所犯罪行
that the killings were indeed
手段之残忍♥,表现出
atrocious and cruel in that they were
极其恶劣
extremely wicked,
极端邪恶
shockingly evil,
卑鄙下流
vile...
对他人的生命极端冷漠
and with utter indifference to human life
因此你将被判电流处死
and that you shall be put to death by current of electricity
高伏电流将通过你的身体
that shall pass through your body
直到你被宣布死亡
until you are dead.
你可能有什么想说的
I understand you have a statement you'd like to make,
请说吧
and you may do so now.
我不会请求宽恕
I won't ask for mercy.
事实上...
In fact...
我觉得这很荒唐
I find it absurd
为未做之事请求宽恕
to ask for mercy for something that I did not do.
我从没犯下过
I'm not the one responsible for these...
这些耸人听闻的罪行
horrific acts.
判决已经作出
Although the verdict found in part...
陪审团承认了这些罪行的发生
that these crimes had been committed...
但却没能真正找出
it erred...
犯下这些罪的凶手是谁
in finding who committed them.
因此
As a consequence...
我不接受这个判决
I do not accept the sentence
因为这不是我该收到的判决
because it is not a sentence of me.
该受到这判决的凶手
It is a sentence of someone else
并不在这法庭上
who is not standing here today.
法庭的作用就是对被判有罪的进行宣判量刑的
The court is going to sentence the person found guilty of the offense.
你的名字,先生,就在那判决书上
Your name, sir, was on that verdict.
保重,年轻人
Take care of yourself, young man.
我真诚地对你说
I say that to you, sincerely.
自己保重
Take care of yourself.
你是个聪明的年轻人
You're a bright young man.
本可以成为前途大好的律师
You'd have made a good lawyer.
我很欢迎你来我的法庭工作
I would've loved to have you practice in front of me.
但很可惜
But...
你却走了一条截然不同的路,朋友
you went to a different way, partner.
这对这个法庭来说也是个悲剧
It is been a tragedy for this court
我们在你身上看到了人性,你却将它浪费
to see the total waste of humanity that we have experienced here.
我对你没有敌意
I don't have any animosity toward you.
我想让你知道这一点
I want you to know that.
自己保重
Take care of yourself.
我知道你才刚刚来这里
So I know you're new here,
但你的数据很不错
but your numbers are incredibly high
而且你的工作表现也一直很好
and you are doing an outstanding job so far.
这个地方真的很适合女性工作
This is a really wonderful place for women.
丽兹,我觉得你很可能想看看这个
Liz, I thought you'd like to see this.
谢谢,珍妮特
Thanks, Janet.
我们等会再聊,可以吗?
Would you, uh... would you give me a moment, please?
当然可以
Of course.
亲爱的莉兹
"Dear Liz
这将是我写的最后一封信
This will be my last letter.
而我决定把这信写给你
And if anyone deserves to hear it as it was, it's you.
我知道我现在惹了一点麻烦
I admit I am in a little trouble.
但是一切都会没事的
But it's all going to work out.
被定罪的谋杀犯泰德·邦迪
Convicted killer Ted Bundy
本应明天处死在佛罗里达的电椅上
scheduled to die in Florida's electric chair tomorrow,
今天获得了24小时延期行刑
today won a 24-hour stay.
来自全国各地的媒体工作人员
Media crews from around the country
来这里记录邦迪生命最后的一举一动,他的最后一餐,以及情绪状况
are here to document Bundy's every last move, meal and mood.
警方报道,邦迪要求跟他的心理治疗师谈谈
Authorities report that Bundy has asked to see his psychiatrist.
很明显,他试图在最后关头,证明自己的精神状况不适合行刑
An apparent last-minute attempt to be declared incompetent for execution.
真是一枚漂亮的耳环
That's a beautiful ring.
你还记得我们相遇的那晚吗?
Do you remember the night we met?
我们始于谎言,泰德
We started with lies, Ted.
我对你的爱没有半点虚假
My love for you was never a lie.
看到你的那瞬间,我就爱上了你
I fell in love with you the moment I saw you.
我需要听听你口中的真♥相♥
I need to hear the truth from you now.
拜托,你知道我没有犯过这些罪行
Come on, you know that I'm not capable of these crimes.
我不会伤害任何女性
I would never hurt a woman.
我动过你一根手指头吗,我跟你大吵大嚷过吗?
Have I ever laid a hand on you? Have I ever raised my voice?
是我把你的名字给了警方
I'm the one who gave your name to the police.
什么?
What?
在1974年
It was 1974,
他们把萨马米什湖那个人的素描,印在报纸上
when they put that sketch in the paper of the man at Lake Sammamish,
报上说那男子用假的石膏引诱两名女性到他的大众甲壳虫里去
who used a fake cast to lure two young women into his Volkswagen Bug.
他会不会知道是我打电♥话♥告发他的?
Is he ever gonna find out that it was me who called?
不会的,女士 您放心
No, ma'am. He won't find out.
请问您叫什么名字?
Now, what is your name?
我一直以为,是我毁了你的人生
I used to think that I ruined your life
因为是我的一通电♥话♥,让金县把你列为嫌疑人
because my call to King County made you the suspect
要对所有的谋杀案负责
in all these other cases.
这么多年来,我一直带着这罪恶感活着
For years I've carried this guilt
我以为这一切都怪我
that I'm to blame for everything.
你为什么要自责?
Why would you blame yourself?
因为我本来可以拯救迈阿密的那几个女孩的性命
Because I could have helped save some of these girls
要是我不那么信任你
if only I hadn't trusted you.
我不能再这样生活下去了,泰德
I can't live like this anymore, Ted.
这不是我的罪
It's not my guilt.
是你的罪
It's yours.
你究竟有没有做这些事,泰德?
Did you do these things, Ted?
当然没有
Of course not.
七个州的警探都在外面
There are detectives from seven states out there
抱着一叠一叠的卷宗,等你坦白认罪
lined up with arms of open case files expecting confessions.
我什么都没做过,丽兹
I didn't do anything, Liz.
那为什么你要告诉那些警探你要坦白?
Then why are you going to tell them that you did?
这就是你要做的,对吧?
That's what you're doing, right?
用坦白多换几天苟活的日子?
Trading the truth to buy more time?
我得挑他们想听的话说
I have to tell them what they wanna hear.
他们掌控着我的死刑大权
They will fry me any day now.
这是我活下去的唯一方法
It's the only way to save my own life.
没错,我是在给他们提供信息,但这些坦白都是胡说的
So, yes, I'm feeding them information, little bits of bullshit,
没有真话的
but none of it is true.
电影精选列表