There was an indictment last night,
嫌疑人被正式起诉
in the aftermath of a brutal crime in Tallahassee, Florida.
这次的起诉不同寻常的地方是宣布的方式
And what was unusual about the indictment was how it was delivered.
昨晚,记者被邀请
Yesterday evening, reporters were invited
参与报道一项罕见的刑事案件
to an event rare in criminal cases.
利昂县治安官肯·卡萨里斯举♥行♥了发布会
Leon County Sheriff Ken Katsaris has conducted
公开宣读被告西奥多·邦迪的起诉书
a public reading of the indictment of defendant Theodore Bundy
面对无数的新闻媒体镜头
in front of the gathered press.
泰德,现在可以出来了
Please step out now, Ted.
那是什么? 这里有什么,肯?
What is it? What do we have here, Ken?
那是什么?
What is that?
哦,是判决书!
Oh, it's an indictment!
你不如.. 不如你给我读读看吧
Why don't you... why don't you read that to me?
好的,我会读的 谢谢你
Yes, I think I will. Thank you.
以佛罗里达州警方-- -你是不是最近有选举啊,是吗
In the name of-- -You're up for reelection, aren't you?
重新选举的事啊
Reelection?
以佛罗里达州警方... -你说你会搞定我
In the name of... -You said you were gonna get me.
赋予我的权力
...the authority of the state...
他说他要整死我
He said he was gonna get me.
你以如下罪名被起诉 -你能搞定的只有这份起诉书
...you are charged with... -You got the indictment.
这是你唯一能搞定的东西 -你被指控
That's all you're gonna get. -You are charged
犯有两项一级谋杀
with two counts of murder in the first degree
三项谋杀未遂
and three counts of attempted murder...
你知道吗? 我现在就做无罪辩护
You know what? I'll plead not guilty right now.
三项谋杀未遂罪
...and three counts of attempted murder
在Chi Omega女生联谊会宿舍谋杀案中,犯有一级谋杀
in the first degree in the Chi Omega sorority killings.
终于轮到我对媒体说话了
My chance to talk to the press. This is it.
好了,我们已经展示了犯人
Well, we have displayed the prisoner now.
我被单独关押
Yeah, I've been kept in isolation.
不能跟媒体接触
I've been kept away from the press.
我被你禁闭了 你却在说个不停
I have been buried by you. You've been talking.
现在轮到我说了
It's my turn to talk now.
我们... 我们有法♥院♥命令 禁止你接受媒体采访
We... we have a court order. There will be no press interviews.
当然了 这太合理了
Yeah, of course. That makes perfect sense.
这里,我的嘴被堵上了,而你的嘴没有
Here. I'm gagged and you are not.
知道吗,媒体会听到我说的话的
You know what? I will be heard.
谢谢你,肯,谢谢你
Thank you, Ken. Thank you.
谢谢你,泰德 -好,也谢谢你 肯
Thank you,Ted. -Yeah, thanks, Ken.
目前不接受任何提问
There will be no questions at this time.
不要提问了
No questions.
将西奥多·邦迪跟Chi Omega姐妹会谋杀案
The search for evidence
联♥系♥在一起的证据搜寻仍在进行中
linking Theodore Bundy to the Chi Omega killings continues.
十点档新闻了解到
News Watch 10 has learned
通过对200多个
that analysis of the more than 200 fingerprints
在犯罪现场发现的指纹分♥析♥
found at the crime scene
并没有与邦迪相配的指纹
do not match Bundy's.
自从新年前夜
Bundy has been living in this Tallahassee apartment...
从科罗拉多监狱越狱后的几天里,邦迪一直住在塔拉哈西的公♥寓♥里
...since a few days after he escaped from a Colorado prison on New Year's Eve.
公♥寓♥距佛罗里达州的
The apartment is less than a mile
Chi Omega女生联谊会宿舍不到一公里
from the Chi Omega sorority house at Florida State.
当地居民称,邦迪没有打开过行李
Residents there say that he never unpacked his belongings,
他的房♥间总是乱七八糟的
that his room was always in disarray,
他只在睡袋里休息
and that he slept only in a sleeping bag.
请接查号♥台
Directory assistance, please.
噢,泰德
Oh, Ted.
他们对你做了什么?
What have they done to you?
你没事吧?你为什么一瘸一拐?
Are you okay? Why are you limping?
我没事,我很好
I'm fine, I'm fine.
只是腿有点问题
There's a problem with my leg.
我跑的太快了
I run too fast.
嘿,不能有身体接触
Hey, no touching.
没问题,我知道了,谢谢
Yup. I know. Thank you.
放松
Relax.
我真不敢相信他们做了什么
I can't believe what they've managed to do.
他们把我当筹码
They're using me as a ploy
为警长下一年的选举加码
for the Sheriff to win points in the next election.
我被用来谋取政♥治♥利益
I'm being used for political gain.
天啊,当然 -你好好想想
My God. Of course. -Think about it.
就像转盘抽奖游戏,本来只是个姐妹会的案子
He's been spinning his wheels on this sorority case
结果中大奖了,这屌♥丝钓上了全美国最大的鱼
and the biggest fish in America lands right in his little pond.
他肯定要拿我当替罪羊了,对吧?
Who do you think he's gonna pin it on?
我刚给我自己的逮捕令签了名
I literally just autographed my own "wanted" poster.
我比迪士尼还要受欢迎了
I'm more popular than Disney World.
我觉得
It would...
有熟人在
probably feel good to...
你可能会好受一点
have a familiar face around.
你要搬到佛罗里达州来吗?
What, you wanna move to Florida?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
这里条件又不坏
There are worse places to be.
见到你很高兴
It's great to see you.
No touching!
嗨
Hey.
给你带了些鸡汤
Brought you some chicken soup.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一周都没来上班了,我想你大概生病了
I mean, you haven't been at work all week, so I figured you were sick.
好吧
All right.
尽快康复
All right. Feel better.
你想进来坐坐吗?
Do you wanna come in?
好的!
Yeah!
莫莉马上就要放学回家了
Molly will be home from school soon.
抱歉,屋里... 很乱
Sorry, it's... a mess.
没关系,比我那强多了
It's okay. Cleaner than my place.
谢谢
Thank you.
泰德!
Ted!
我是丹·唐德,你的首席律师
I'm Dan Dowd. I'll be your lead counsel.
我带来了一队水平很高的公共律师,他们在一个单间里等着
I've got a great team of public defenders waiting in a private room.
我们会让你得到国家税金能买♥♥到的,最好的辩护
We're gonna get you the best defense taxes can buy.
我们和我的团队私下谈谈吧?
Should we go meet them so we can discuss this in private?
卡罗尔·安不是外人,你想说什么都可以
Anything you have to say, you can say in front of Carole Ann.
好,来吧,请坐
Yeah. Go ahead, have a seat.
嗨,卡罗尔·安 丹·多德
Hi, Carole Ann. Dan Dowd.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
他们真的要在法庭上摄像直播吗?
They're putting news cameras in the courtroom?
这将是历史上第一次全国电视直播的审判
You'll be the first nationally televised trial in history.
当然,如果最终能撑到庭审的话
If you make it to trial, that is.
泰德,检方给了我们一个选择
The State is offering a deal, Ted.
如果你承认谋杀的罪行
If you plead guilty to the murder charges,
他们同意判你终身监禁
they've agreed to recommend life sentences
而不是死刑
instead of the death penalty.
你在开玩笑吧?
That's a joke, right?
泰德,我们还是去跟我的团队谈谈吧
We should really go and discuss this with the rest of the team, Ted.
如果你觉得我会屈服于检方
If you think there's a chance in hell
承认我没做过的罪行
I'll plead guilty to these charges,
你♥他♥妈♥一定是疯了
you're out of your fucking mind!
这些我们稍后再聊,好吗?
Let's discuss this another time, okay?
好的
Okay.
见到你很高兴,卡罗尔·安
Great to meet you, Carole Ann.
我自己的律师不支持我
My own lawyers are against me.
这是一场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
抱歉,泰德
So sorry, Ted.
有什么需要帮忙的,就跟我说
Tell me what I can do to help.
大概我可以以一个局外人的身份
You know, maybe I could set the facts straight on the outside
帮你传播你这面的说法
and make sure your side of the story is heard.
那可太好了
That would help a lot.
我接到了一个封口令
I'm under a gag order.
我什么都不能说
I can't say anything.
但你愿意帮我说吗?
You'd be willing to do that for me?
当然了
Of course.
泰德,我现在就住在佛罗里达
Ted, I'm staying in Florida.
我平常不会这么求你 我--
I would never ask you to do anything like this. I--
禁止接触
No touching.
电影精选列表