快
Quickly!
这是什么龙
That's one pudgy dragon.
是希博恰德 看来他找到新巢穴了
It's Themberchaud. He must have found a new den.
之前的巢穴是被它吃了吗
Did he eat the last one?
抓紧了
I got you!
没路了
It's a dead end!
西蒙 上面
Simon! Up there!
多谢你了
Thanks for that.
换作是你 你也会出手相救的
You'd have done the same for me.
没错
Yeah.
这家伙真难缠啊
Bastard won't quit!
走吧 它被困住了
Come on! He's stuck!
我们也被困住了
So are we.
我们会被淹死的
We're gonna drown!
快把我们传送出去 -不行 只能传送到看得见的地方
Well, portal us out of here!I can only portal us to what I can see!
不能隔着墙传送
You want to go from that wall to that wall?
水是咸的
It's salt water.
西蒙 还记得你之前表演的那个魔法吗
Simon, you remember that trick you did in Triboar?
刚割的青草味儿?
Fresh -cut grass smell?
不 是手指上冒火苗那个魔法
No, the flame finger one.
记得 怎么了 -霍尔加 揍它
Yeah, why?Holga, hit him!
捧它管什么用
You want to make him angrier?
把它惹毛 然后大家潜入水下
When I say so, everybody goes underwater.
然后你就点火 西蒙
And that'll be your cue, Simon, all right?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
一个觉醒的竖琴手
A Harper shaking off his slumber.
加把劲 霍尔加
Go, Holga!
再来
Again!
就现在
Now!
我们就此别过吧
This is where I leave you.
祝你们一切顺利
I wish you every success on your journey.
你不来吗 -我来干嘛
You're not coming?Would that I could.
这是你们的计划
But this is your quest.
头盔已经给你们了 你们要加以利用
I have given you the tools. You must utilize them.
但是你更擅长啊
Can't you utilize them for us?
我斗和战略 你都擅长 除了
Because you're much better at fighting and strategy and...
除了说话 你讲话没有技巧
Pretty much everything but talking.
跟你沟通有点累
Talking to you isn't great.
记住在缺乏信心的时候
In those instances where faith wanes and doubt waxes,
要记住那些先人的信条...
I recall the Tenets of the Ancients...
好的 再见
Okay. See you later.
他走了
There he goes.
就这样走了
Just wandering off.
老的笔直
Walks in such a straight line.
不 -他面前有个大石头
Uh -oh. Wait a minute. He's coming up on a rock.
他会绕过去吗
Is he gonna go around?
不
Nope.
他直接迈了过去
Right over the rock.
你在念叻什么
What are you mumbling?
我在试试咒语
I'm preparing to attune.
如果无法与之连接 就自费功夫了
If I can't connect with it, it'll be useless.
全都靠它了 压力很大吧
That's a lot of pressure, given all we went through to get it.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I realize that.
我们的命运都掌握在你手上了
So our entire fate rests on you.
来吧
Come on.
这就是伟大的西蒙奥马尔
There he is, the great Simon Aumar.
具有纯真法师血统的后斋
Sorcerer descended from wizarding blood.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不认识我吗
Don't you know me?
我也叫奥马尔
My name is Aumar too.
你是我的曾曾祖父
You're my great -great grandfather.
这是一个很强大的头盔
That's quite a helm.
你觉得你凭什么配得上这个头盔
What makes you think you're worthy of it?
我相信自己配得上 算吗
I believe in myself?
你是在问我吗
You're asking me?
不 我相信自己配得上
No, I'm I'm sure.
我是个大♥法♥师
I'm a great sorcerer.
是吗
Are you now?
魔法的奇妙之处在于
Funny thing about magic.
你可以选择谁来使用它
It chooses who may wield it.
傻瓜可不行
And it does not suffer fools.
你给我说这个干嘛
Why are you telling me this?
我想你知道答案 西蒙
I think you know, Simon.
你成功了吗
Did you attune with it?
你没事吧
You okay?
快起来
I got you.
怎么回事
What happened?
我
I, uh...
我见到了一个人 -是吗
I spoke to someone. -Yeah?
我的曾曾祖父他
My great -great grandfather. He was...
但不管用
unhelpful.
你跟他谈过吗
You spoke to him?
我们只看到你直接被甩飞了 头盔也掉了
From here, it looked like the helmet flew off the second you put it on.
好吧 那个空间的时间概念不一样
Well, time moves differently there.
好吧 我再试试别的方式
Okay, I'll try a different approach.
好的 试试新的方法
Great. New approach. Try it.
你可以的 你可以的
You got this. You got this.
有进步了 这次没飞那么远
You're getting better. You didn't fly as far.
加油
Stick with it.
我们还有六小时才出发去绝冬城
We have six hours till we leave for Neverwinter.
你要是失败了 我的家人就回不来了
You fail, I never get my family back.
好吧
Brilliant.
我没见过你这么胆小的人
I've never seen a bigger coward.
胆小?你不也在这下面吗
Coward? You're under here, too.
好吧我来搞定
Fine. I'll handle it.
不不不
No, no, no.
还是我来吧
I've got this.
竖琴手这么胆小吗
And you want to be a Harper.
安静
Quiet!
我想抓住它
Oh, God. Damn.
在那
There it is.
不要总想抓住
Stop trying to capture it.
有时候要学会放手
You just have to let it go.
艾德
Ed!
艾德 我们有麻烦了
Ed! We've got a problem.
我做不到
I can't do it.
再试试吧 -我已经试了很多次了
The helmet? -I've been at it for hours!
我受够了那个老混♥蛋♥
I can't get past the old bastard!
我早就说过我做不到 现在咋办
I said I couldn't attune. Now I'm the prat!
大惊小怪什么
What's the racket?
头盔遇到了点麻烦
He's having a little trouble with the helm.
加油 西蒙 你可以的
Come on, Simon, just do it.
好吧 谢谢 霍尔加 我可以的
Oh. Yeah, okay. Yeah. Thanks, Holga. I'll just do it.
我在酒馆里就告诉你了 我不行的
This is exactly what I told you would happen back at the tavern,
但是你根本不听 什么叫你告诉过他
but you wouldn't listen. What do you mean, you told him?
他说不要影响士气 不要声张
He said to keep it between us for morale.
知道为什么吗
I--Do you know why?
因为他是我见过最固执的家伙
Because he is the most pigheaded person I've ever known!
你会说服我们去做事 哪怕你知道不会成功
You talk us into doing things you know won't work,
然后一旦失败你就会责怪我们
and then you blame us when it goes pear -shaped!
如果你做不到 我们可以想B计划
If you can't attune, we'll figure out a Plan B.
B计划? 为了那个头盔我把我祖攻都刨了
Plan B? We dug up my family.
还跑去了幽暗地域一趟
We went to the Underdark for that helmet.
结果你早就知道他用不了这个头盔
And you knew the whole time that he couldn't use it?
你们人类真是谎话连篇
You humans. You just can't help but lie.
我没有撒荒 我真的认为西蒙可以做到
I didn't lie. I really thought Simon could do it.
伙计们 距离烈日大赛开始还有几个小时 还能有办法的
Guys, look. We got a couple hours till the games begin.
计划总是赶不上变化
This is what we do. We pivot.
我们不该纠结于哪里出了问题谁对谁撒了谎
Instead of dwelling on what went wrong and who lied to whom,
我们要集思广益制定一个计划
let's put our heads together and figure out a plan!
电影精选列表