他没有 -对 她说到点子上了
He doesn't. Yeah, I suppose that's fair.
听着 西蒙可能没有我的智慧和霍尔加的力量
Look, Simon may not have my wit or Holga's strDefaultth,
但他在关键时刻总是能派上用场
but when it counts, this young man delivers.
这就是我选择他的原因 -主要他只认识这一个法师
It's why I chose him. He's also the only sorcerer you know.
别说话 霍尔加
Holga, not helpful.
那你能做什么呢
What is it exactly that you bring to this?
我? 我是个点子王 负责制定计划
Me? I'm a planner. You know? I make plans.
计划已经制定好了 你还有什么用
You've already made the plan, so what value do you have now?
如果计划无法如常实施 我就负责制定新的
If, uh, the plan fails the existing plan I make a new plan.
所以你制定了个失败的计划
So you make plans that fail.
不 -他还会弹竖琴
No. He also plays the lute.
那都不是重点 记住我是不可或缺的
Holga, not relevant. Trust me, I'm indispensable.
好吧
Well,
我们之前也制定了很多袭击弗奇的计划 但都失败了
none of the plans we've tried to take down Forge have worked.
我们质疑他是凭什么上台的
We dared to question how he came to power,
结果他直接视我们如敌人
so he declared us enemies.
开始摧毁我们的家园
Began destroying our homes
处决我们的人♥民♥
and executing our people.
如果不尽快阻止他
If we don't stop Forge soon,
我们将失去我们的家园
there'll be nothing left to defend.
我不是为了钱
I'm not doing this for the money.
我是要为收养我的人献一份力
I'm doing this for the people who took me in when no one else would.
那你那份钱我们就分了
So we'll keep your share then.
我发现你有点不耐烦
I sense your impatience.
萨扎斯·坦
Szass Tam.
但你一直是我最信任的弟♥子♥
But you have always been the disciple I rely on most.
你要冷静
Doff your cowl.
你不需要对我隐藏你的印记
You needn't hide your sigils from me.
我宁愿被剥皮抽筋
I'd rather be flensed and flayed
也不想被弗奇使唤了
than spend another hour with Forge Fitzwilliam.
这个男人令人难以忍♥受
The man is insufferable.
但如果没有他 我们也没法走到这一步
But we never would have come this far without his "charm. "
生者已经玷污这个世界够久了
The living have befouled this world long enough.
你的工作就快完成了 放心吧
Take solace in knowing that your work here is nearly complete.
你在这啊
There you are!
你把你的兜帽取下来了啊
With your hood off, I notice.
赶紧戴上吧
Probably best to keep that on.
你知道 你们红袍法师
You know, you Red Wizards of Thay
在外面可不是挺不受欢迎的
are not as popular as you should be outside Thay.
不过放心 很快你就会变得受欢迎的
And, of course, you're about to be considerably less popular.
但我确实是不应该使唤你做什么
But far, far be it from me ever to tell you what to do.
考德威尔和皮拉多斯特来了
Caldwell and Piradost have arrived.
我想见见他们
I was gonna give them--
这椅子声音真吓人 有空修一修
Awful, isn't it? I really have to do something about these chairs.
没错...
They're, uh...
我想你们会发现 我们已经采取了一切措施
Now, I think you will find that we have taken every imaginable measure
来护你们的资产
to protect the assets that you may or may not--
确保你们在烈日大赛下注安全可靠
choose to wager during the High Sun Games.
我们在城♥堡♥的所有侧翼都有新的闸门
We have new portcullises on every wing of the castle.
只要警报一响起
If the alarm is raised,
没人能进出
nobody gets in or out.
这里就是
And then there is...
金库了
the vault itself.
我的首席顾问索菲娜可以为你们详细介绍
My chief adviser, Sofina, can give you all the details.
这是由魔邓肯的奥术印记保护着
It is protected by the Arcane Seal of Mordenkainen.
这个...
Well, uh...
虽然说的不怎么详细
perhaps not all the details, but, uh,
但这可以说明这是由很强大的魔法保护着
suffice to say it is a seriously powerful spell.
你为什么想要恢复烈日大赛呢
Might I inquire, what prompted you to resume the games?
绝烬领主认为这个太残忍♥了
Lord Neverember considered them quite brutal.
绝烬领主跟我可不一样
Lord Neverember and I are very different men.
比如说 我喜欢到处走动活动身子
For example, I prefer to be up and about.
他只喜欢躺床上当植物人
He prefers to be in a vegetative state.
你嘴巴真毒
You are terrible.
我开个玩笑啦
I can be naughty. No, I--
实际上游戏赛事才能让这个城市紧密团结起来
The truth is that the games bring the city together like nothing else.
作为统治者要满足人♥民♥所渴求的东西
And it is not the role of government to deny the people what they crave.
也要满足你们这些有钱的家伙捞钱的欲望
Or to deny you rich bastards the right to profit off them.
要不要去吃点茶点
Now who wants refreshments?
安静
Silence!
我们这有会变形的人
A Wild Shape is among us.
嘿
Hey!
停下
Stop!
我抓不住她
I can't grab her!
所以还是变成了一匹鹿
So she did become a deer.
最后才变的
Only at the very end.
你确定索菲娜是红袍法师吗 -我看到了她的印记
Are you absolutely sure about Sofina?I saw her markings.
难怪我打不过她
No wonder I couldn't counter her Time Stop.
弗奇明知她是红袍法师 还让我女儿跟他们搅在一起
Forge knew all along. He's got my daughter in there with a Red Wizard.
他们的金库受着魔邓肯的奥术印记保护着
The vault is protected by something called "Morty Kamen's Arcane Seal. "
魔邓肯?
Mordenkainen?
是的 魔邓肯 -哦 那完了
Yeah, that's it. Oh, pity.
怎么了 -如果有魔邓肯的印记
What?If the vault has Mordenkainen's Seal,
我们进不去的 它坚不可摧
we're not getting in. It's impenetrable.
你用魔法也打不开吗
Can't you just open it with magic?
好吧 又来这套
Okay, here we go.
人们总以为用魔法可以解决任何问题
I hate how everyone thinks that you can solve any problem with magic.
这是有限制的 这不是童话故事
There are limits. This isn't some bedtime story.
这是真实的世界 -所以没有办法吗
This is the real world. So there's no way to open it?
要是我是世界上最强大的法师的话 兴许可以 但我不是
No, I mean, if I were one of the world's most powerful sorcerers, so, no.
或者我们有裂解头盔也行
Or if we had the Helm of Disjunction.
什么东西
The what?
裂解头盔可以让周围的魔法失效
It's a helmet that disables all nearby enchantments.
不过早在百年前就失踪了
But it doesn't matter. The thing went missing ages ago. We're done.
拜托
Huh? Come on.
那又怎样 我们可以找啊
What's the problem? We can find that helmet.
就算能找到 我也未必能驾驭 我很弱鸡
Even if we did, I couldn't use it without attuning to it, which I'm terrible at.
你可以的 我知道你可以
You can do it. I know you can.
你这么说而已 并不是真的 -你说你可以
You saying that doesn't make it so. Yeah, but you saying it does.
我不行 -你可以的
But I can't. But you can.
我不行 -你就说你可以嘛
But I won't. Just say it.
不行 -好吧
No!Fine.
那你就别吱声 不要破坏士气
Can we just keep this between us?
我们哪还有士气啊
I don't want to hurt the group's morale. What morale?
霍尔加知道头盔的下落 -是吗
Holga knows where the helmet is. You do?
我的部族曾在永荒原与龙教作战 就是为了这个头盔
My tribe fought the Cult of the Dragon over it at the Evermoors.
我们可以去问他们头盔的下落
We could just ask them where it went.
那场战争已经是一个世纪以前了 他们都死了
That battle was a century ago. They're all dead.
用魔法问他们呗
So? Ask them with magic.
他刚刚才说了 不是什么问题都能用魔法解决
He just made a whole speech how he can't fix everything with magic.
实际上 这个可以
Actually, that is something I can do.
你能让死人复活吗
You can bring back the dead?
我不能让他们复活
I can't, uh, bring them back,
我只是可以用魔法向尸体提问
but I have this token that lets me ask corpses some questions,
回答完就又死了
and then they go back to being dead.
哇哦 -对 有点怪怪的
Yuck. Yeah, it's fairly horrible.
那就太好了
It's fairly wonderful.
我们出发去永荒原 谢谢西蒙请客
We're off to the Evermoors. Thank you, Simon, for the drinks.
什么 我没钱
Oh, what? No--
用魔法付吧
Just pay it with magic.
弗奇以前的同伴 跟会变形的德鲁伊混在一起了
The Wild Shape must be in league with Forge's former partners.
弗奇会对我们不利吗
Perhaps Forge is working against us?
他只要有利可图
As long as he profits,
不会干涉萨扎斯·坦的征服大业
he will not interfere with Szass Tam's conquest.
我会抓住那些小毛贼的
I will find these thieves.
你走之前
Before you go,
先把我们身后的人解决掉
the men behind us allowed them to escape.
明白
Understood.
是托雷人
He's a Thayan!
艾德
Hey, Ed.
电影精选列表