看我们到哪了
Huh?Look where we are.
马拉敏 真的吗
Marlamin? Really?
你真要去找你那前夫吗
Why would you do that to yourself?
我只是去拿些我的东西
I'm just gonna pick up some of my things.
他画了百叶窗
He painted the shutters.
挺漂亮
Pretty.
霍尔加
Holga!
你好啊 马拉敏
Hello, Marlamin.
那就是马拉敏 -没错
That's Marlamin? -Oh, yeah.
我第一次见到他时 跟你们一样惊讶
We were all a little surprised the first time we met him.
我以为你要坐牢很久呢
I thought your sentence was longer.
我越狱了
I busted out of there.
你还是老样子
Same old Holga.
你最近在做什么
So what have you been up to?
老样子
The usual.
看管花♥园♥ 写写书
I've got my garden. I'm working on my book.
我送你的那根手杖你还留着
I see you still have that walking stick I gave you.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
你想要可以随时拿走
Well, you can take it with you if you want.
格温不喜欢走路 -格温
Gwinn's not much for rambling. Gwinn?
你在家吗 亲爱的 -我在这
You home, darling?In here.
我刚碾碎了几个除怪
Oh! Squashed a pack of bullywugs down at the--
你好
Oh. Hello.
这是谁 -格温 这是霍尔加
Who's this, then?Oh, Gwinn, this is Holga.
我知道你
Heard a lot about you.
我想跟你握个手 但是
I'd shake your hand, but, uh...
没事
Pleasure.
你要在这边呆多久
How long you in town for?
我只是路过
Um, just passing through.
我要去奈斯梅的南边跟些尸体聊聊天
Gonna talk to some corpses south of Nesmé.
好吧
Oh.Great, yeah.
我要去洗嫩一下 然后晚饭吃什么
Gonna get washed up for supper. What we having?
我炖了一只鹅 还有一些泡菜
I cured a goose and I gathered some pickleberries.
很高兴见到你 霍尔加
Nice meeting you, Holga. Yeah.
你们俩在一起多久了 -一年多了
So how long have you two--Going on a year.
跟她在一起开心吗
Does she make you happy?
比跟我在一起还开心吗
Happier than I did?
好吧 我老实说吧 她老老实实的过日子
Well, I'll put it this way: She makes her living honestly.
也不会喝的酪酯大醉
She doesn't drink herself silly.
她不会让我偷偷落泪
And she doesn't make me weep in the small hours,
总是伴我左右
wondering where she is.
我当时很痛苦
I was in pain.
我为了跟你在一起 被部族驱逐
I was banished from my damn tribe to be with you.
我以为我们一起努力打造自己的家 就能让你忘掉那些痛苦
And I tried to build us a home so you could forget that.
但你做不到
But you never could.
格温是个好女孩
Gwinn seems lovely.
跟你挺合适的
You deserve that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你离开的时候 我觉得失去了家人
You know, when you left, I lost my family.
我很幸运又找到了一个家人
I've been fortunate enough to find another.
我希望你也能找到属于你的家人
And I wish nothing less than that for you.
我亲爱的小霍霍
My sweet, old Ho -Ho.
我们要去扳倒弗奇
We're gonna take down Forge.
我要让马拉敏和我的部族知道 他们放弃我是多么的愚素
I'm gonna show Marlamin and the Elk tribe they were fools to let me go.
我的许多族人都在这场战争中献出了生命
So many of my kin gave their lives in battle here.
我一直期望着 有一天我也能埋在这样的圣地
I'd always imagined I'd be buried in sacred ground like this.
谁带了铲子
Anyone got a shovel?
西蒙 要怎么操作
Okay, Simon, how does this work?
我要念这个法师勋章上的咒语
I read the incantation on this cleric's token.
应该是在这
Should be here somewhere.
这里
Here!
好了 一旦让死尸复活 你们可以问五个问题
All right. Once the dead man is revived, we can ask him five questions,
然后他就会再次死去 再也无法复活
at which point he will die again, never to be re -revived.
为什么是五个问题
Why five questions?
我也不知道反正就是只能问五个
I don't know, that's just how it works. Seems arbitrary.
可以开始了吗 -好的 我来
Can we get on with this, please?Right, yes.
很好
Delightful.
可能我没念对
Maybe I'm not saying it right.
这不吓人 这是意外之喜
I wasn't scared, merely startled.
开始了
Here we go.
你是在永荒原之战中阵亡的吗
Were you killed in the Battle of the Evermoors?
是的 -好极了
Yes. Great!
抱歉 我不该问这个
I mean, not for you. Sorry for your loss.
只剩4个问题了吗
Four more questions, right?
是的
Yes.
不 我没有问你
No. No, no, that wasn't for you.
刚才那个也算问题吗
Did that count as a question?
是的 -该死
Yes. -Damn it.
我问你的时候你再回答 好吗
Only answer when I talk to you, okay?
好的 -你为什么说完了还要加个"好吗"
Yes. Why did you say "okay?" at the end of that?
我没有
I didn't.
棒极了 铲子在哪
Fantastic. Where's the shovel?
托克·霍加斯
Toke Horgath.
你在战役中看到裂解头盔了吗
During the battle, did you see the Helmet of Disjunction?
头盔在我上司斯坦哈德·格林沃尔夫手里
It was in possession of my chief, Stanhard Grimwulf.
很好
Okay, good.
格林沃尔把头盔弄到哪里去了
And what did Stanhard Grimwulf do with it?
当龙教的人向山脊袭来的时候 我们的人数是比他们多的
As the cultists breached the ridge, we knew we outnumbered them.
但我们人数上的优势并无法抵抗他们的巨龙
But our advantage meant nothing against the dragon Rakor.
霍加斯
Horgath!
霍加斯
Horgath!
带着这个离开这
Take this and run.
不惜一切代价不要让它落入龙教之手
Keep it from Rakor at all costs!
明白长官 交给我吧
Understood, sir. Don't worry.
我只记得这些了
That's the last thing I remember.
好吧 好吧
Oh. Yeah, well...
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
我们去把这个斯坦哈德·格林沃尔夫挖出来
Let's go look for Stanhard Grimwulf's grave.
等一下 等一下
Hang on! Hang on!Hmm?
你不打算把问题问完吗
Aren't you going to ask him the last three questions?
该问的已经问完了呀
Ask him what? He already told us everything he knows.
你不能就这样丢下他 看着他多可怜
Well, you can't just leave him like that.Look at the poor bloke.
那好吧
Oh, fine.
你最喜欢的食物是什么
What's your favorite food?
燕麦 不对大麦
Oats. No, barley!
老天
Oh, boy.
你喜欢猫吗
Do you like cats?
不太喜欢
Not really.
好的
Okay.
2+2等于几
What's two plus two?
我不会算数
I'm bad at math.
感觉好点了吗 -没有
Don't you feel better?No.
通常
Oftentimes,
领导者可以做出的最自主的决定
the most onerous decision a leader can take
是时候撤退了
is when to retreat.
我下了命令
I issued the order.
命令我的手下送走头盔
I commanded my battle lord to deliver the helmet
我们最快的骑手文·萨利文
to our swiftest rider, Ven Salafin.
你翻山越岭也要
If we can just make it over the ridge, we can--
又没了
Not again.
开战的那天早上
It was the morning of the battle.
当我迈出浴缸时 我的脚踩在石头上滑倒了
As I stepped out my bath, my foot slipped on the stone.
然后你就去参战了?
And then you went into the battle?
不 我就这样摔死了
No. I died. From the fall.
但斯坦哈德·格林沃尔夫不是说把头盔交给文·萨利文了吗
But Stanhard Grimwulf said he gave the helmet to Ven Salafin.
不是你吗
That's you, isn't it?
文·萨利文是我弟弟
I'm Sven Salafin.Ven's my brother.
真是醉了
This is a nightmare.
文 还好吗
Is Ven all right?
我逃离战场时受了重伤
I was wounded and had lost my horse
电影精选列表