我是救免委员会的 他们刚刚上去
I'm with the Absolution Council. They've just gone up.
快
Go! Quickly!
开门
Open up!
马上来
Just a minute!
真不错
I don't mind that.
就是这了 我可以的
Okay, you can do this.
冷静
Relax. No rush.
他在这
There he is!
瞧瞧谁回来了 有抱负的小法师
Look who's back. The would -be sorcerer.
我没时间跟你扯 -我有的是时间
I don't have time for this!Yet I have all the time there is.
你不明白 我再不驾驭这个头盔 就要死了
You don't get it. We're going to die if I don't attune!
你这样的傻瓜 活着不如死了算了
So you die a fool. It's better than to live as one.
够了 你根本不了解我
That's enough! You don't know me.
我知道你是家族的耻辱
I know you're a stain on your family name!
我们好夕有着同一个姓氏
To hell with my name! Let me attune!
反正我也不在了 -既然你不在了
Not while I live. You don't live!
风水轮流转 现在到我了
You had your time. Now it's my turn.
我不同意
I won't allow it.
我才不管那么多
I don't care!
抱歉
Sorry.
你终于开窍了
Took you long enough.
西蒙
Simon!
西蒙 刚才是你搞的吗
Simon, was that you?
是的 我成功了
It was! I did it!
干得漂亮
Well done.
原来阻碍着我的 是我自己
I guess it was just me holding me back.
我就说嘛
That's what I've been saying!
我到金库了
I made it inside the vault.
我们也到了
So did we.
这里啥也没有
There's nothing here.
都在这儿啊 你们在哪
What do you mean? It's all here. Where are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
好像是在竞技场下面
I think I'm under the arena.
弗奇
Forge.
就是这
This one here.
完了 上套了
Oh, that's not good.
西蒙 多里克 能听见吗
Simon! Doric! You there?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
基拉
Kir!
我是来找你的
I came for you.
我们走吧
We have to go.
你抛弃过我
You left me.
不 不 我知道你认为我是个骗子 是个坏爸爸
No. No, I know you think I'm a liar and a bad father,
但...
but--
我确实是个坏爸爸
I am a bad father.
我抛下了你
And I did leave you.
我也不是因为她是你的妈妈 而复活她
And I wasn't trying to bring your mom back.
而是因为
I was trying to...
她是我的妻子
bring my wife back.
如果你有机会见到她
Which if maybe if you had gotten a chance to know her
你也会像我一样爱她的
and love her like I did, you'd understand.
但现在你得跟我走了
But if you come with me now,
你会有机会见到她的
you can have that chance.
你以为你能分得清
You'd think you'd be able to distinguish between
你的女儿和三百多岁的女法师吗
your own daughter and a 300 -year -old wizard.
别担心 基拉很安全
Don't worry, Kira's safe.
她根本不知道你会来
Unlike me, she had no idea you were coming.
她也不知道你这么的其顽不灵
I don't think she knows how tenacious you've become. Huh?
听着 艾德
Look, Ed, um...
实在抱歉事情发展到这一步
I'm really sorry about the way things have worked out.
但是老实说 你必须承认
But I think if you were truly honest,
我能让基拉过上更好的生活
you'd have to admit I can give Kira a better life.
我希望你能安心
I hope you can take comfort in knowing
因为她会跟一个更好的父亲待在一起
that she's with the father she deserves, yeah?
我现在也很困惑
And now I'm in a pickle because...
我不想看到你死
... I don't want to see you die.
所以我先走一步了
Which is why I'm gonna leave the room.
什么
What?
要死也让我死的有尊严些
If you're gonna kill us, at least let us die with dignity.
怎么说 让我们参加烈日大赛
How do you mean?Put us in the High Sun Games.
给我们一个战斗的机会 -那不算是个机会
Give us a fighting chance. That's not a chance.
我保证绝对不是
It's not a chance at all.
即便你能在烈日大赛活下来 还不如在这死个痛快呢
I mean, even if you were to somehow survive the tournament
真的 你现在死了 比出去受折磨好得多一不
It would be much, much better for you to die here than to go to the games.
让他们去烈日大赛决斗
No. They defeated your men and mine.
去竞技场上生死搏杀
Let them fight in the arena.
这是他们应得的下场
They deserve that much.
... 参加大赛
... to the games?
哦 真是糟糕的一天
Oh. Yeah. That was sort of a bad day.
真糟糕
Oh.
睡的真香
You might want to go back to sleep.
我们在哪
Are we...
竞技场
In the arena.
这个蠢蛋说服弗奇让我们参加烈日大赛
This dummy talked Forge into putting us in the games.
蠢蛋? -我救了我们的命好吧
Dummy? I saved our lives!
宝库就在竞技场的下方
And I got us right above where Doric said the treasure was.
索菲娜为什么会同意呢 是不是有点可疑
Isn't it a little suspect that Sofina would agree to this?
没错 她肯定有她的目的
Yeah, she's definitely planned something.
多里克 你当时在哪个地方
Where under the arena were you?
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
不太确定
Not sure.
下面有个码头
There was a dock down there.
我看到守卫把所有东西都装上船
I saw guards loading everything onto a ship.
船 弗奇把那些宝物藏起来不是提防我们
A ship. Forge wasn't hiding the loot from us.
是他自己要偷走
He was stealing it for himself.
他并不想成为领主 他只是为了宝藏
He never cared about being Lord. That just gave him access to the vault.
也恢复了烈日大赛 就能捞更多的钱
He must have brought back the games so the take would be bigger.
基拉呢 我们不会丢下她的 我们必须尽快找到那艘船
What about Kira?He won't leave her behind. We have to get to that boat.
我不明白 如果弗奇要离开 那索菲娜是想干嘛呢
I don't understand. If Forge is leaving, what does Sofina get out of this?
也许我可以带我们离开这
Maybe I can get us out of here.
魔法压制手 环他们给我也戴了一个
Magic suppression cuff. They put one on me too.
你现在越来越有进步了
And just when you were getting good at it.
我们的目标是要穿过迷宫吗
So we just go through the maze?
是要找到庇护笼
I guess till we reach the cage?
快跑
Run!
找到庇护笼
Find the cage!
跟我来
Follow me!
多谢
Thanks.
其他人呢 -这边
Where are the others? -Come on, this way.
你尝过颜栗兽的肉吗
Have you tried Displacer Beast meat?
没有 有点太重口了
No. It's too gamey for me.
船准备好了 先生
The ship is ready, sir.
看来我的船已经准备好了
It seems my ship is ready, so...
基拉和我就先走一步了
Kira and I will be taking our leave.
希望我们的合作 能一直让彼此满意
I do hope that our collaboration has been as gratifying for you as it has for--
滚出我的城市
Get out of my city.
好的
Right.
等等
Get out of the way!
好烫
It's burning!
多等一分钟 我手就没了
Another minute, I would have lost my hand.
是的 但是手环掉了
Yeah, but look what you did lose.
我们走吧
Come on.
多里克 多里克
Doric? Doric!
一定有出路的
There must be a way to get out of the arena.
快跑 快跑
Come on! Come on!
不 这不是出路
No, this isn't the way out.
就是这啊 就算我们活下来 也会开启下一轮
Yes, it is. If we survive this, there'll be another challDefaulte and another
挑战直到笼子里只剩下最后一个人
until every last person in that cage is dead.
我们必须找另外的出路
We have to find a work -around.
我有办法了 跟我来
I've got an idea. Follow me.
电影精选列表