怎么了
What?
好吧 他已经走了
Well, he's gone, my dear. He's gone.
我把石牌给了他 他就...
I gave him the Tablet of Riches and...
你懂的
he left.
霍尔加也走了吗
Holga, too?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想告诉你 即便他不在你身边
And I want you to know that even if he isn't there for you,
我也会永远跟你在一起
I always will be.
我知道
I know.
你让我发现了自己的优点
The fact that you see good in me,
让我知道自己还没有迷失
makes me believe that there might just be some in there.
我们可以写封信 用一支箭射进她房♥间
We could shoot an arrow with a message into her room.
要是射到她怎么办 -这是不可避免的风险
What if it hits her?That's a risk we're gonna have to take.
不惜用箭射我的女儿
Killing my daughter with an arrow? No, it's not.
即使她收到信然后真来了 也只会
Even if she got the message, she wouldn't come. She thinks of...
相信弗奇的鬼话
Forge as her dad.
我们得亲自回到城♥堡♥里去找她
We have to get into that castle and take her out ourselves.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy, Ed.
绝冬城的城♥堡♥守卫 可比科林的严密多了
Castle Never's tighter than Korinn's Keep, and you know what happened with that.
我们需要一个团队
We're gonna need a team.
团队?现在谁还能帮我们
Team? Who's gonna help us out?
我们也没钱雇人啊 -是啊 但是弗奇有钱啊
We have nothing to pay them with. Yeah, but Forge does.
也说了有很多富豪要来烈日大赛下注
He said the richest people were coming to bet on the High Sun Games.
那儿肯定有个大宝库 -没错
There'll be a fortune in that vault. Yeah.
更不用说那个复活石牌了
Not to mention the tablet.
到时候基拉也就知道
And then Kira will know that--
就知道你抛弃她是有理由的
We abandoned her for the right reason.
抛弃这个字有点过分了吧 不过也对
I wouldn't put it like that, but, uh, yeah. Yeah.
我们团队找谁来
Who do we get for this team?
你说西蒙还会不会在部落
You know, I wonder if Simon's still in Triboar.
西蒙就是个三脚猫的术士
Simon's a terrible sorcerer.
这不是已经过去两年了吗 我觉得他应该变强了
We haven't seen him in two years. I'm sure he's gotten better.
除了我没人有这本事
No one can hold a candle to this trick.
你们喜不喜欢闻刚割下的青草的香味
How about this one? You people like the smell of fresh -cut grass?
闻到了吗 很香吧
Smell that? It's fresh -cut grass.
五岁小孩都会的把戏
My five -year -old can do that magic.
那他们会不会这招呢
But can he do this?
他变强了吗
He hasn't gotten better.
他的目的可不是台上的表演
I don't think it's about what he's doing up there.
要做到这一点可不容易
This is quite hard to be slightly blurry like this, you know.
很多人都会 但是要做到这样可不容易
Anyone can be very blurry, but to be slightly blurry,
这才是真的魔法
that's the real magic.
是他吗
Is that...
什么
What? What was...
嘿
Hey!
他在偷我们的东西
He's nickin' our bits and bobs!
不是这样的 这是表演的一部分
It's not what you think. It's all part of the act.
他在说谎
He's lying.
抓住他
Get him!
护盾术
Shield spell!
护盾术
Shield spell!
看来这不是护盾术
That wasn't a shield spell.
我不喜欢这个表演
I am not loving this show.
你死定了
You're a dead man!
西蒙 -霍尔加
Simon? -Holga!
还要回去继续表演吗 -算了吧
Staying for an encore? -Get me out of here.
我知道弗奇是个混♥蛋♥
I could've warned you Forge was a prick.
我们离开科林金库后 索菲娜想杀我
Soon as we left that vault, Sofina tried to kill me
他竟然袖手旁观
and he just stood by.
就是她让绝冬城的领主一病不起
You know, there's rumors she made Lord Neverember fall ill
为弗奇的上位扫清了障碍
to clear the way for Forge.
她的法力在我之上
Her magic is on a whole other level.
不要要自菲薄 要自信点
Don't sell yourself short. We saw your show.
没错 用你的... -用你的青草香味魔法打败她
Yeah, you can hit her with that fresh -cut grass trick.
你真幽默
That's funny.
嘿 我知道你想救基拉
Look, I don't blame you for wanting to save Kira,
我也很想让弗奇吃点苦头
and I love the idea of knocking Forge off his perch,
但劫掠绝冬城风险极高
but robbing Castle Never isn't worth the risk.
比偷观众的钱风险还大吗
And robbing your audience is?
你很缺钱吗 -没错
How broke are you?Desperately.
我穷到准备今晚睡在剧院里
I was planning on sleeping in the theater tonight,
但现在搞到没地方睡了 -真的假的
but now that seems imprudent. So?
你知道你要找的宝物是受看魔法保护的吗
Do we even know what sort of arcane magic is protecting the vault?
我们能搞定的 -怎么搞定
We're gonna find out!How?
你要怎么偷偷的溜进城♥堡♥
You gonna sneak past the entire Castle Watch?
靠我吗 不行 也许可以找个会变形的德鲁伊
Me? No. A druid maybe, a Wild Shape.
我们可以通过他溜进去
They could get in and out undetected as a--
让他变成一只老鼠或者一只鹿
as a mouse or a... A deer.
没错 变成一只鹿 跟城♥堡♥里其他的鹿混在一起
Yes, a deer! It'll blend in with all the other deer in the castle.
别取笑我
Don't mock me.
我们要去哪找德鲁伊呢
Where can we find a druid?
我认识一个德鲁伊 多里克
I know a druid. Doric.
绝对独一无二
She's truly one of a kind.
听起来你们有点故事啊
Sounds romantic in nature.
对 对我来说是这样的
Yeah. For me it was.
但是 她觉得我缺乏自尊心 没有吸引力
She, however, found my lack of self -esteem unattractive.
她看人真准
Not your best trait.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
以弗奇·菲茨威廉之名
In the name of Forge Fitzwilliam,
犯人被判处肢解分户的死刑
the prisoner is hereby sentenced to death by dismemberment,
其罪名为排诱领袖
for the crime of speaking ill of our leader.
翠绿闲庭万岁
The Emerald Enclave will never relent!
正义不会因我的死而消失
Justice cannot be killed!
听我号♥令
On my command.
那就是你说的那个多里克吗
Your Doric's a bit of a radical. Ready?
那个不是多里克
Oh, no, that's not Doric.
包围她
Move in!
快杀了她
Kill her!
包围她
Move in!
包围她
Move in!
这才是她
That's her.
那是个什么玩意儿 -猫头鹰熊
What is that again?It's an owlbear.
还有多远 -就是这了
How high is this place? -It's just up here.
你们是谁 -等等 是我
Stay where you are!Wait! Wait! It's me!
西蒙 -西蒙是谁
Simon. Simon who?
哎哟
Ouch.
西蒙·奥马尔 荷马巫师
Simon Aumar. Sorcerer.
我追求过你
I courted you.
你说我让你很难过
You said I made you feel sad.
当然 我可没做过什么伤害你的事哦
Not from anything I did, just from who I was.
哦
Oh.
对 -对吧
Yeah. -Yeah.
你们来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们需要一匹鹿 -我们不需要鹿
We need a deer. We don't need a deer.
我们要扳倒弗奇·菲茨威廉
We're gonna take down Forge Fitzwilliam.
你怎么住在这
So, how'd you come to live here?
我出生在一个人类家庭 但是他们不想要一个提夫林女儿
I was born to humans who decided they didn't want a tiefling child.
精灵们很喜欢我
Uh -huh. The wood elves took me in.
我就加入了翠绿闲庭保护他们
I joined the Emerald Enclave to protect them.
好吧 那你就更要加入我们了
That's all the more reason to join us.
你是唯一一个可以在不被发现的情况下进入城♥堡♥的人
You're the only one who can get into that castle unseen
然后可以帮我们打探到里面的情况
and tell us what we're dealing with.
正如你所知 我不相信人类
As you can imagine, I don't trust humans.
我觉得人类可恨又自私
I find you to be hateful and selfish.
好吧 我只是觉得你有点刻薄
Well, I'm finding you to be a little mean.
老实说 我只算半个人类
If it helps, I'm only half -human.
但你是个很糟的法师
But you're a bad sorcerer.
不 西蒙是个很强大的巫师
No, Simon He's a mighty sorcerer!
他是大♥法♥师伊尔明斯特·奥马尔的后斋
He's a descendant of Elminster Aumar.
没有足够的信心是不足以成大事的
The only way to succeed in this is to have confidence that it can be done.
电影精选列表