And we only robbed from those who would feel it the least.
但是当我们遇到法师索菲娜时 一切都变了
But everything changed when we met the wizard Sofina.
我们对她几乎一无所知
We knew almost nothing about her.
只知道她想让我们帮忙偷走科林的宝藏
Only that she wanted our help in robbing Korinn's Keep.
不知道你们知道吗 那儿是竖琴手的基地
That's a Harper stronghold. I don't know if you've heard of it.
我相信乔纳森肯定知道
I'm sure Jarnathan has.
那儿的金库里堆满了从罪犯手中缴获的脏物
The keep was filled with the priceless relics seized from evildoers,
只有竖琴手才能进入金库
and only Harpers could gain access to the vault.
所以索菲娜才来找我们
Which is why Sofina came to us.
一开始我拒绝了 我不想随落到那种地步
At first, I refused. I wouldn't stoop that low.
但是后来弗奇告诉我 在那个金库里
But then Forge told me that among the relics in Korinn's Keep,
有一个复活石牌
there was a Tablet of Reawakening,
能够让人起死回生
capable of bringing back a single deceased person.
即便是被红袍法师的匕♥首♥所杀 也能复活
Even one killed by a Red Wizard's blade.
你知道这对你来说意味着什么吧
You can probably see where this is going.
为什么我不能去 -抱歉 基拉 这太危险了
Why can't I come?Sorry, Kir, this one's too dangerous.
那你为什么还要去
Then you shouldn't go.
我们已经拥有我们所需要的一切了
We have everything that we need.
还没有 但我保证这是最后一次
Not yet. But this is the last one.
相信我
Trust me.
没事的 宝贝 我们很快就回来
Chin up, Bug. We'll be right back.
我没有告诉她复活石牌的事
I didn't tell her about the tablet.
我怕万一失手会让她失望
It would break her heart if it all went to shit.
好吧
And, well,
结果 他妈的
to shit it went.
很快就能见面了 亲爱的
See you soon, love.
有贼
Intruders!
在那里
There they are!
我们不能伤人
We don't hurt anyone.
她被困住了 快想办法 西蒙
She's caught in the Time Stop! Counter it, Simon!
我没办法 索菲娜太强了
I can't. Sofina's too powerful.
接住牌子 弗奇 帮我照顾好基拉
Take the tablet.Keep Kira safe.
交给我吧
You have my word.
事实上 即便委员会再判我两年刑
The truth is, even if this council were to sentence me to another two years,
或者20年
or 20 for that matter,
对我做的那些事来说 也是罪有应得
it would never be punishment enough for the worst crime I ever committed...
只是我没能当一个好父亲
robbing my daughter of her father.
但如果你们真的能放了我
But know that, if you do choose to free me,
我会用余生来弥补我的过错
I'll spend the rest of my days trying to right that wrong.
你还有补充的吗
Anything you want to add?
没了
I'm good.
在你们做出裁决之前
Before you announce your decision,
我希望你们能等一等...
I implore you to please wait for--
乔纳森 -抱歉 我来晚了
Jarnathan!Pardon my belatedness.
我等你等的好苦啊 -走开
I can't tell you how happy I am to see you!Step away!
霍尔加 趁现在 -守卫
Holga, now!Guards!
放开我 先生
Release me, sir!
她在扔土豆
She's throwing potatoes!
哦 乔纳森
Oh, Jarnathan!
你们已经被赫免了啊
But we approved your pardon!
快飞啊 大鸟
Fly, bird, fly!
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
龙与地下城:侠盗荣耀
我就说我们能出来吧
I told you he'd get us out!
有基拉的线索吗
Any sign of Kira?
屋子空了一阵子了
Been empty for a while.
你觉得弗奇把她带到哪了
Where do you think Forge took her?
我觉得他没有离开剑湾 他喜欢城市
I can't see him leaving the Sword Coast. Forge always liked cities.
跟你妻子一起来吃饭吗
Some supper for you and your wife?
什么 不 -我不是他妻子
What? No. She's not my wife. Me with that?
就他那两瓣嘴? -额 只是朋友
With those lips?That's so gross.Just the drinks.
我们先乘船去博德之门
So, we take a boat down to Baldur's Gate
然后往北走
and then head north.
我们可以找找弗奇 顺便去见下马拉敏
And while we're looking for Forge, I'll pay Marlamin a visit.
你真的想去见他吗
You sure you really want to put yourself through that?
万一他不想搭理你呢 -那可由不得他
What if he doesn't want to talk to you?It's not about what he wants.
必须做个了结
Okay. It's about closure.
他已经给你写了一封信 说他不是你丈夫了
He sent you a letter saying he wasn't your husband anymore.
这不算了结了吗
Wasn't that closure?
你根本不懂 -确实不懂
You wouldn't understand. I don't.
确确实实不懂
I clearly, clearly don't.
这不是弗奇吗
Is that...
妈的
Son of a bitch.
弗奇变成绝冬城的领主了
Forge is Lord of Neverwinter.
那家伙怎么做到的
How did that clown pull that off?
只要他能照顾好基拉 其他不重要
Well, as long as he's got Kira, I don't care.
我们走吧
Come on.Let's go.
谢了 保罗 对了 我的两瓣嘴怎么了
Thanks, pal. What's wrong with my lips?
有点太大了 -什么
They're too big for your face. What?
有很多人喜欢我嘴唇的 好吧
A lot of people like my lips.
没想到绝冬城会有这么繁华的一天
I've never seen this place so crowded.
一定是要举办烈日大赛了
Must be coming in for the High Sun Games.
在烈日大赛停办前 我爸带我参加过最后一届
Yeah, my dad took me to the last one before they were outlawed.
赢了吗
Anyone win?
只有一名参赛者能胜出
Well, one contestant made it to the final round
会有一群怪物追着他们 所以
before a monster ate his upper body, so...
没有
no.
弗奇现在可是一点都不低调啊
It's nice to see that Forge hasn't lost his sense of modesty.
有多久了 -两年了
How long has it been?Two years.
不我是问我们在这等了多久了
No, how long have we been waiting here?
爸
Dad.
霍尔加
Holga?
基拉
Kira.
哦
Oh!
我好想你啊 -亲爱的
I missed you so much. -Hello, Bug.
过来 -嗨
Come here. -Hi.
哦
Oh.
我每天都好想你
I thought about you every day.
这是给你织的
I made you these.
这是什么 -连指手套啊
What are they? -Mittens!
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
你还好吗
Have you been okay?
弗奇叔叔对我很好
Uncle Forge has been very good to me.
弗奇"叔叔"?
"Uncle" Forge?
来吧 他想见见你们
Come on. He wants to see you.
你给我的项链我还一直戴着 霍尔加
I still wear the pendant you got me, Holga.
我有时会用它在城♥堡♥周围隐身
I use it to sneak around the castle sometimes.
这地方还挺有趣的 -听着 基拉
So strange that you're here. Hey, Kir, look.
我想告诉你 我真的很抱歉那件事
I want you to know I am so sorry for how things turned out.
我太过冒险了
I took a risk.
导致结果出了差错
And it didn't pay off.
你怎么看着好像很生我的气啊
Why do you look mad at me?
因为你表现得好像这不是你的错
Because you're acting like it wasn't your fault.
你们在这啊
There they are!
哦
Oh!
我的老朋友
Old friends.
真是个大惊喜啊 来
What a wonderful surprise. Come.
哦?
Oh?
怎么都长了根白胡子了啊
Do I spy a little bit of gray?
好吧 我喜欢
I do. I like it.
我无忧无虑的都老不了啊
It's scoundrelly but professorial.
你看起来像... 像什么来着
You look like a What do you look like?
看起来像个学问深厚的渔夫啊
You look like a well -read fisherman with secrets.
霍尔加
And Holga.
我知道你不喜欢拥抱
I know you don't like hugs.
但我还是要抱一下
But I need one. Yes?
哦 -啊
Oh. -Mmm.Mmm.
啊
Mmm! Mmm.
这几年一定很煎熬吧
These last years must have been dreadful,
但我没想到你们这么快就出狱了
but I tell you what, I did think you'd serve longer.
呃 我们... 被提前释放了
Oh! Uh, we We got an... early release.
电影精选列表