表现良好 -没错 表现良好
Good behavior. Yeah, behaving good.
我知道了
Ah. I see.
欢迎 欢迎回来
Well, welcome. Welcome back.
好烫 太烫了
Oh, that's blistering. That's blisteringly hot.
这个又是这样
Yet again.
基拉有时间跟厨房♥的人谈谈
Kira, we really should speak to the kitchen staff,
茶不需要泡的这么烫
because there's simply no need for it to be this hot.
没错 茶确实很烫 但是你怎么成为绝冬城的领主的
Yeah, yeah, the tea's hot. So, how are you the Lord of Neverwinter?
好吧 你们被抓进监狱了 你嘱府我要照顾好基拉
Right. Before you went off to prison, you charged me with Kira's well -being.
我当时没想这么多
Didn't think much of it at the time.
但当我看到她眼睛的那一刻
But there came a moment when I looked into her eyes,
我突然觉得 我一定要做一个有作为的人
and I suddenly knew I had to be a better man.
显然 我无法归还我们偷来的宝藏
Obviously, I couldn't give back the treasures we'd stolen,
所以 当绝冬城的领主生病的时候
so when Lord Neverember fell ill,
我抓住了机会 你知道的 有所作为
I seized the chance to try and, you know, make a difference.
科林金库里的钱为我的竞选铺平了道路
And the money from Korinn's Keep paved the way for my campaign.
但我得告诉你们
But I will tell you this...
这可不是我一个人的功劳
Couldn't have done it alone.
她来了
Ah! And here she is!
你们还记得索菲娜吧
You remember Sofina.
你怎么还跟她在一块 -就是她害我们被抓
You're still working with her?She's the one that got us caught.
不 多亏了她 我们才没有全军覆没
Not true, no. Without her, we all would have been caught.
从那以后 她就成了我的
And since then, she has become...
最高顾问
my top adviser.Mmm.
这茶真的太烫了烫得要命
The tea is scorching, I do apologize. It's scorching hot.
索菲娜
Um, Sofina.
你能帮我...
Would you mind very much, um...
当然
Certainly.
嗯...
Hmm.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you. I I'm...
我没想到你会把手指伸进去
I didn't realize you were gonna put your finger in the cup, so...
我还是等下再喝吧
I'm gonna leave that for later.
我们是回来拿牌子的 拿了我们就走
Well, if you'll give us the tablet, Kira, Holga and I will be on our way.
这就是你回来的目的
Of course that's why you came back.
不是为了我 而只是为了财宝
No, it wasn't for me. It was for that Tablet of Riches.
财宝?
Riches?
不 那是复活石牌啊
No, it's it's the Tablet of Reawakening.
你说那是什么
I'm sorry, what's this now?
这是我同意去行窃的目的
The reason why I agreed to the heist.
他告诉你我离开你 是为了去追寻财宝吗
Is that what he's told you? That I left you for more riches?
我只是告诉她真♥相♥ 她有权利知道吧
I told her the truth. She has a right to know it.
他骗了你 基拉
He's been lying to you, Kira.
我这么做 是为了复活你妈妈
I wanted to I wanted to bring your mother back.
艾德 拜托 我知道你渴望被原谅
Oh, Ed, come on.Look, I know how much you crave her forgiveness,
但你不该撒这么多谎
but I promise you, more lies is not the way.
你这混♥蛋♥
You snake!
你明明知道他是为了什么去的
You know damn well what he was after.
如果你是为了妈妈 你为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me if you were doing it for Mom?
因为我怕如果我失败了 会让你再次失望
Because I didn't want you to lose her again if I failed.
你不能怪这个可怜的女孩不信任你
But you can't blame the poor girl for distrusting you.
毕竟
After all,
自从你们踏进房♥间以来 你们就一直在撒谎
you have been lying since you set foot in the room, haven't you?
你们越狱了? -我们是担心你
You escaped? -We were trying to get back to you, Bug.
基拉 听我说
Kira, look at me.
我发誓 那绝对是一块复活石牌
I swear to you, it was a Tablet of Reawakening.
我是为了复活你妈妈 相信我
I was doing it for Mom, for all of us. You have to trust me.
上次离开的时候 就让我要相信你
You told me to trust you when you left me.
基拉 不要 等等
Kira, no, wait, wait! Kira!
给她点时间
Give her time, give her time.
这么多年来你一直不在 她心怀怨恨
She's had years to resent you for your absence.
这些年你也没少说我的坏话吧
And you've had years to poison her against me.
不 才没有这样
No, that is not true.
我们基本没聊过你
We very rarely spoke of you at all.
把他要的东西给他 -复活石牌吗
Give him what he came for. The tablet?
我想不能还给你们
I don't think I will be returning it.
包括你的女儿
Or your daughter, for that matter.
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
陷进地板里咯
And now you're in the floor!
感觉很耻辱吧
Oh, I hate to see that.
索菲娜真是非常非常强大的法师
Sofina really is a very, very powerful wizard!
你们之前就应该知道了啊
You'd have thought that you'd have learned that the last time she trapped you.
原来你早就想除掉我
You always wanted us to get caught.
不 我是想除掉你和西蒙 结果他想办法逃脱了
No, I wanted you and Simon to get caught, but he managed to escape somehow.
我们一起共事多年 你却为了这个女巫背叛我们吗
All these years together, and you double -cross us for this witch?
永远不要信任伪君子
Never put your trust in a con man.
但说句实话
Save for this...
基拉在这里
Kira really is happy
过的真的很开心
and very well taken care of here,
我真的把她视如己出
and I have truly come to love her as my own.
我从没想过一个父亲是什么样的 直到我真的成为了
I never actually saw the appeal of being a father till I became one.
有着一个人仰望着你
But to have another person look up to you
你可以根据你想要的去塑造她
and allow you to shape them in your own image.
感觉自己像神一样
It's a bit like a god!
这样一来我既是领主又是神 我真的很擅长这些
Well, hang on, I'm a god and a lord. I am really doing all right!
布莱克伍德
Blackwood?
你能把他们重新抓回蓝狱吗
Could you possibly return them to prison?
顺便把赏金领回来
And be sure to collect the bounty.
好了 我得走了
Well, I must away.
我还要去见两个来自博尔德斯的最富有的人
I am expecting two of the wealthiest men from Baldur's Gate and Waterdeep
讨论下烈日大赛的事 我们要重新举办了
to talk about the High Sun Games, which are back!
这才是正事 对吧
So there's something, isn't it?
很高兴见到你们
It was genuinely lovely to see you both.
啊啊
Ah! Ah!
霍尔加 霍尔加
Holga! Holga! Holga!
杀了他们
Kill both of them.
得想办法带她离开这 -好吧
We got to get her out of there. We will.
但是我们现在得先考虑下自己
But we need to think of our own hides right now.
你有主意了吗 -你懂的
Yeah, you got this, right? -I know you don't.
跪下
On your knees.
斧子不错
Handsome blade.
是盖尔林铁匠的杰作吧
Is that the work of Ghelryn Foehammer?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
手柄上刻着呢
The inlay on the haft.
哦
Oh.
轻不轻 用起来趁手吗
How's the weight? Does it parry?
黑钢材质的
It's darksteel.
真不错
Mmm.Very nice.
把头低下
Now put your heads down.
等等
Wait!
你是怎么养护斧子的
What do you clean it with?
你都要命丧黄泉了
You're about to lose your head.
就只想问这个吗
This is what you're concerned with?
不妨说说嘛
If you wouldn't mind.
煮沸的亚麻籽油 一个月一次
Boiled linseed oil. Once a month.
你应该一周一次才能养护好
Should be once a week. That's why you're getting rust on the bit.
好了 动手吧动手吧
Okay, chop it off. Chop it off, let's do it.
抓住她
Get her!
快拦住她
Stop her!
我们快成功了
Oh, we got 'em now!
在我们离开之前 -煮亚麻籽油吗 我知道了
-Before we leave the city -Get boiled linseed oil, I know.
铛铛
Knock, knock.
我想来看看你怎么样
I wanted to make sure you were all right.
我知道我会有再见他的一天
I knew I'd see him again one day.
我只是以为他会跟以前不一样
I just hoped it would be different.
你必须要明白一点
Well, you have to understand that
从他失去你母亲之后
when he lost your mother,
他已经迷失了自己
he sort of lost himself.
石牌的事 他为什么要骗我
Why did he lie about the tablet?
也许他羞于启齿为了财宝 放弃了那么多
Maybe he was ashamed to admit how much he'd given up for so little.
我需要跟他谈谈
I should probably go speak to him.
电影精选列表