♪ Not fortune found Nor fate divine ♪
♪ Come close to toping The juice of the vine ♪
♪ With cherry crew We sip and sway ♪
♪ Let's tip the tankard And waste the day ♪
♪ Not fortune found Nor fate divine ♪
♪ Come close to toping The juice of the vine ♪
♪ With cherry crew We sip and sway ♪
♪ Let's tip the tankard And waste the day ♪
♪ Ree-raw! Well, ye ken ♪
♪ Our toils can wait For a time ♪
♪ We saw the folly of men ♪
♪ Who rather than revel repine ♪
♪ Ree-raw! Well, ye ken ♪
♪ Our toils can wait For a time ♪
♪ We saw the folly of men ♪
♪ Who rather than revel repine ♪
♪ When the battle is over Friends become lovers ♪
♪ Sons embrace mothers Brothers and dads ♪
♪ Where once were contenders Now are befrienders ♪
♪ Oh, let's celebrate Lasses and lads ♪
♪ Where once were contenders Now are befrienders ♪
♪ Let's celebrate lasses Celebrate lasses- ♪
♪ Celebrate lasses- ♪
♪ Celebrate lasses- ♪
♪ Brate brate brate Brate brate brate- ♪
♪ Brate brate brate Brate brate- ♪
♪ Brate- ♪
♪ Not fortune found Nor fate divine ♪
♪ Come close to toping The juice of the vine ♪
♪ With cherry crew We sip and sway ♪
♪ Let's tip the tankard ♪
♪ And waste the day ♪ ♪ And waste the... ♪
♪ Ree-raw! Well, ye ken ♪
他们来了
It's them!
准备下
Get ready.
又有两个囚犯进来了
Two more prisoners coming in!
准备下锚
Prepare for docking!
各就各位
In position!
慢点
Easy!
打开城门
Gate secure!
因犯往前走
Prisoner walking!
太好了 来新的狱友了
Oh, great. Another cellmate.
别发火 看着挺面善的
No offense, pal. You seem lovely.
给你讲下这里的情况 免得你不知道
Uh... Let's show you around. Get you situated here.
不要在那里尿尿 免得被冻上
This is the bucket where our pee freezes. And, um...
没错 就那个
Yeah, that's it.
你叫什么名字 姑娘
What's your name, lass?
她是霍尔加 我是艾德金 你呢
Uh, That's Holga. I'm Edgin. And you are?
我还从来没跟女人待在一个牢房♥过
I've been in a lot of cells. Never shared one with a female.
我想我会喜欢的
Think I'm gonna like it.
善意提醒下你
Word of advice,
霍尔加吃土豆的时候
Holga doesn't love to be disturbed while she's eating her potatoes.
不喜欢被人打扰 -闭嘴吧你
Kind of the highlight of her day. Shut up, you!
随便你 你高兴就好
Sure thing. Have at it.
害羞了吗
Little shy, eh?
等你了解了我 就会觉得我其实没那么坏
I'm not so bad once you get to know me.
嗯
Mmm.
别反抗
Don't be like that.
我会让你很爽的
We could be very happy to--
我还是织个连指手套吧
I think I'm gonna do this without fingers and make it a mitten.
织分指手套给谁看呢
Who am I trying to impress?
别唱了
Oi! Stop that singing!
认真干活
You got it, Tobias.
明天救免委员会的就来了
The Absolution Council is tomorrow.
不要抱有幻想 艾德
Don't get your hopes up, Ed.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
乔纳森会来参加赦免委员会 他可是阿♥拉♥科克拉的
Jarnathan is on the council this time. He's an Aarakocra.
只有他能救我们脱离苦海
If anyone's gonna free us, it's him.
那不可能的
Not gonna happen.
相信我 霍尔加 这是我们最后一天在这铲冰块
I tell you, Holga, this is your last day chopping ice.
联盟领主授权
By authority of the Lords' Alliance,
这次的赦免委员会现在开始
this Absolution Council will now come to order
艾德金·达维斯和霍尔加·吉尔格
in the case of Edgin Darvis and Holga Kilgore.
这是你们被判处监禁的第二年
This is the second year of incarceration for the crimes
你们犯有盗窃罪 抢劫罪
of grand larceny and skullduggery.
本次委员会的任务是 确定你们是否符合赦免条件
It is the task of this council to determine your eligibility for pardon.
你有什么说的吗
What say you?
尊敬的安德顿议长和尊敬的委员们
Thank you, Chancellor Anderton, esteemed members of the council.
要开始了吗 我发现乔纳森委员还没到
Before I begin, I notice that Chancellor Jarnathan is not present.
我们要不要等等
Should we perhaps wait?
乔纳森委员因为暴风雪耽误了 你直接开始吧
Chancellor Jarnathan was delayed by the storm. You may begin.
我明白 只是我...
I see. It's just that I--
我们真的很想让乔纳森委员出席
we were really counting on him to attend.
请开始你的陈述
Begin or waive your statement.
没问题
Very well.
我应该先给你们讲一些背景信息
I should start by giving you some context.
你们可能会惊讶地发现我并不总是偷东西的贼
You may be surprised to learn I wasn't always a thief.
多年前 我成为了竖琴手联盟的一员
Years ago, I became a member of the Harpers faction,
并宣誓与暴♥政♥作斗争
a network of spies who swear an oath to fight tyranny,
拯救被暴♥政♥所压♥迫♥的人♥民♥ 不求回报
defend the oppressed and to ask nothing in return.
我老婆琪雅支持我的决定 尽管她知道这会有风险
My wife, Zia, supported my decision, even though she knew the risks.
白天我会监视雇佣兵
By day, I'd eavesdrop on mercenaries,
阻止一些强盗
stop bandits in their tracks...
同时把托雷的红袍法师带到法庭受审
and even bring Thayan Red Wizards to justice.
晚上 我会回到我亲爱的妻子和女儿基拉身边
By night, I'd come home to my loving wife, and daughter, Kira.
说实话有时候我也会质疑
To be honest, there were times when I began to question
我是不是应该遵守誓言不求回报
the "asking nothing in return" part of my oath.
但我妻子总是说
But my wife would always say,
我们什么都不需要 只要有你就够了
"You don't have to give us everything, you only have to give us you. "
乔纳森还没来吗
So what's the latest on Jarnathan?
是不是快到了 我可以再等等他
Is he close by? Because I can wait.
你刚才没听我们说吗
Did you not hear what we said?Right, the storm.
没错你们说了有暴风雪 但根据我对乔纳森的了解
It's just that based on what I know about Jarnathan,
我想他会特别愿意接受我的这个故事
I think he'd be especially receptive to my story.
而且我也不想又等一整年
And I'd hate to have to wait a whole other year
然后再回到这里一次 -继续讲
to come back in here and--Proceed.
行吧 我们继续
Absolutely. Here we go.
作为一个竖琴手 一定会树敌
When you're a Harper, you're bound to make enemies.
有时 那些敌人会来报复
And sometimes those enemies come looking for revDefaulte.
红袍法师匕♥首♥造成的伤 没有人能救
No cleric can repair the damage from a Red Wizard's blade.
我没法让她复活
There was no way to revive her.
在琪雅离世后 我的誓言也随之而去
When Zia died, so did my devotion to my oath.
对不起 只是我... 想起时会很难受
I'm sorry, it's just hard to relive this...
乔纳森怎么还没来 -这跟他有什么关系
without Jarnathan here. -Again with this?
他错过了我故事最重要的部分
But he missed the most important part of my backstory!
他不知道我的情况 怎么对我进行判决啊
How can he judge me without knowing my motivation?
就算乔纳森不在 我们也可以裁决你的案子
We are entirely capable of deciding your case without Jarnathan.
快接着讲 -好吧 刚才讲到哪了
Get on with it! -Fine. Where was I? Uh...
晚上 我会回到我亲爱的妻子和女儿基拉身边
By night, I'd come home to my loving wife, and daughter Kira.
怎么又扯回去了
You went back too far. Stop stalling!
抱歉 好吧 总而言之
Right, sorry. Yeah, broad strokes.
接下来的几个月是我一生中最煎熬的时光
The next few months were among my most shameful.
直到我遇见了霍尔加
That's when I met Holga.
她可怜了我
She took pity on me.
好吧 她也算是个可怜孩子
Well, she took pity on the baby.
霍尔加也跟我同病相怜
Holga was a fellow resident of rock bottom.
许多年前她因爱上外人
Many years before, she'd been cast out of her tribe
被逐出部族
for falling in love with an outsider.
我们很快就成了一家人
We quickly became like brother and sister.
建立起了信任与相互尊重的深厚情谊
With a relationship built on trust and mutual respect.
我们都没有钱 也没有赚钱的本事
Neither of us had money or an honest way to earn it,
所以我们决定尝试一些新方法
so we decided to table "honest" and we tried something new.
我们惊奇的发现
It's intoxicating when you realize
我们所想要的东西和现实生活
that what separates you from what you've always wanted
仅仅只隔着一层薄薄的玻璃
can be as thin as a pane of glass.
你们可能想知道带着一个小孩子
You may be wondering how we could carry on this criminal lifestyle
怎么开始犯罪生活
with a young girl at home.
好吧 其实她也加入了我们
Well, we didn't leave her at home.
来吧 快点
Hurry, hurry! Run, run, run!
加入我们的不止基拉
Kira wasn't the only new recruit.
还有一个法师西蒙
We also added Simon, a so -so sorcerer,
还有一个伪君子弗奇 他总是给我们找一些更高的目标
and a con man named Forge, who pushed us to aim even higher.
在很短的时间里 我们组成了一个团队
Before long, we became a team.
是的 我们是大盗
Yes, we were thieves,
但我们一直有一个原则
but I tried to hold us to a certain standard.
盗亦有道 绝不伤人
We never harmed anyone.
而且只劫富人
电影精选列表