我要回家了
I'm gonna figure out my way home.
我都不知道当初为什么要相信你们的话
I can't believe I put my faith in any of you.
对 我也要走了 基拉我爱莫能助了
Yeah, I'm going too. Sorry about Kira.
我们想其他办法救她 今天就算了吧
We'll find another way to get her.Just not today.
必须是今天 我女儿救不出来 我不会黑休的
It has to be today. We're not done until my daughter's safe.
你还嫌失败的不够彻底吗
Aren't you sick of failing?
不 这就是意义所在
No! That's the whole point!
我们不能轻易言败 因为一旦言败 就真的失败了
We must never stop failing, because the minute we do, we've failed.
听着
Huh?Look,
我们这里没有谁的生活是如愿以偿的吧
none of us here can say our lives have gone the way we had hoped for.
对吗
Right?
霍尔加
Holga.
你离开你的部族 就是为了跟一个男人在一起
You left your tribe to be with a man
却又因为离开部族伤心 跟男人分开
who left you because you were so upset about leaving your tribe.
如果你一旦放弃 就是永远放弃
And if you quit now, that's in stone!
你也一样 西蒙
Same with you, Simon.
你就是个伪装成法师的贼而已
You're a petty thief masquerading as a pettier sorcerer.
你要回去继续表演节目吗 -总比死了好啊
You gonna go back to your show?It's better than dying.
有些事比死更惨
There's worse things than dying.
多里克 你很正直
And, Doric, you have integrity,
我相信你最不想做的就是告诉翠绿闲庭
and I am sure the last thing you want to do is tell the Emerald Enclave
明明有机会帮他们 最后却选择了放弃
that you had a chance to save them but you walked away.
嘿 艾德 你说我们是失败者 那你呢
Hey, You're quick to call us failures. What about you, Ed?
我?我就是个失败者中的失败者啊
Me? I'm the champion of failures!
我所失去的一切 其实都是我的错
I lost everything that ever mattered to me and it was all my fault.
你知道我妻子是谁害死的吗
You want to know who really killed my wife?
其实是我
I did.
我一心想过上更好的生活 而不是做一个不求回报的竖琴手
I decided we deserved a better life than a Harper's oath would allow us.
但我不知道红袍法师的财宝带有标记
But I didn't know that Red Wizards marked their treasure.
让他们找上门来
I led them right to our door.
他们杀到我家时 我却都还没到家
I didn't even have the good luck to be home when they got there.
我辜负了竖琴手 我辜负了我的家人 我辜负了所有人
I failed the Harpers, I failed my family, I failed all of you.
所以我绝不能放弃
Which is exactly why I can't quit.
所以如果你们不能原谅我的话 我要去坐在那个石头上
So if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sit on this rock
制定一个计划
and make a plan.
挪个位置
Move over.
我也想过去 但是石头坐不下了
I'd sit too, but there's no more room on the rock.
要不这样吧
How about this?
我们用传送手杖传送进去
We use the Hither -Thither Staff to get into the vault.
不我解释过了
No, I've explained this.
不能传送到着不见的地方
You can't Hither -Thither into a room you can't see.
我知道 我的意思是
I'm not saying that.
我们把传送门附在某物上
I'm saying we put the portal on something
然后偷偷摸摸那东西送进金库
and then sneak that thing into the vault.
只有宝物才能进入那个宝库
Mmm. The only thing going in that vault is treasure.
那我们就把传送门放在宝物上呗
So we put the portal on some treasure.
弗奇说过 博德之门和深水城的首富
Forge did say the richest men in Baldur's Gate and Waterdeep
会献上一些宝物
are bringing loot to the city.
他们会经过高路
They'll be traveling the High Road.
我们可以拦截一部分财宝 那里有几十个警卫
We could catch one of their convoys!There'll be dozens of guards.
是的 守卫会盯着
Yeah, but the guards will be guarding against people
但他们只担心东西变少 不会担心东西变多
taking things out of their wagon, not putting them in!
霍尔加 我真想亲你一口 -你敢
Holga, I could kiss you!Try it.
很好 太感谢啦
Perfect. Thank you so much.
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
衷心的感谢各位光临绝冬城
What a profound joy it is to welcome you,
见证烈日大赛的
the good people of Neverwinter, to the resumption
重新回归
of the High Sun Games!
我向各位保证 整个剑湾最激动人心的奇观
I guarantee that you are in for the most riveting spectacle
在等着你们
on all the Sword Coast.
规则很简单
The rules are very simple:
五项挑战 五支冠军战队
Five harrowing challDefaultes. Five teams of champions.
幸存下来到达终点的人
Whoever survives to reach the Cage of Sanctuary
进入下一关
moves on to the next stage.
还有一件事
One thing: I do urge you,
比赛结束后 请大家先不要离开竞技场
please do not leave the arena till the close of the games,
还有一份精美礼物送给各位
as there will be a wonderful gift
每个人都有的
for each and every one of you!
快把我弄下去
All right, take me down.
这上面高得离谱 我受不了
This is absurdly high. It's not what we discussed.
来吧 必须把这一切都做完
Come on.Gotta get it all done.
完了 -怎么回事
Oh, no. What happened?
倒在地板上了 -为什么会这样放着
It's facing the floor. Why would they store it that way?
为什么我们老是碰壁
Damn it. Why does nothing go our way?
让我试试 我只需要凿一个小洞
Let me try.Maybe I can make a gap.
比赛开始了
The games have started.
只有启动C计划了 -C计划是什么
We're going to Plan C. Oh, bollocks. What's Plan C?
C计划就是回到A计划
Plan C is we go back to Plan A.
你再回去试试头盔
You're gonna attune to the helmet.
为什么不直接叫A计划
Why don't you just call it Plan A?
那样不太吉利 -你明知道我无法驾驭那个头盔
Plan A has a stink on it. You know damn well I can't attune to the thing.
并非如此你可以的
That's not true! You couldn't attune to it.
看着我
Look at me.Look at me! Huh?
你还记得喧水城的事吗
Do you remember that job in Loudwater?
约翰放出他的狗之后 你直接飞身而起
You couldn't spider climb until Jolym sicced his dog on you.
我们去抢奥特菲兹姆之矛的时候
And when we robbed the spear of Aoth Fezim,
你的破法术失败了 箭差点射中你
your stoneskin spell failed until the arrows were inches away.
即便在剧院里 你也将整个剧院失重 翻了个底朝天
Even in Triboar, you flipped the gravity of a whole theater!
真的假的
You did?
我能使出那些魔法
By accident. It was wild magic,
是因为当时有性命之忧啊 -这就对了
and that only happened because they were gonna kill me. Exactly!
听着 当你在觉得自己最弱的时候
Look, you are at your strongest
往往能爆发出最强战力
when you think you're at your weakest.
加油吧
But you deliver.
你可以驾驭的了的 好吗
You're gonna get into that vault, okay?
不是你可以
Not because you can...
而是你必须驾驭
but because you must.
我在这继续挖
I'm gonna keep chipping away.
只要能挖出一个小洞 我就可以变成虫子挤进去
If I can get a quarter inch, I'll be able to squeeze through as a worm.
变成虫子
As a worm!
变成虫子 是个好主意
As a worm, perfect.
这样 我们就有了C计划和D计划
You see this? Now we have a Plan D if Plan C fails.
所以D计划也还是B计划对吧
Isn't Plan D just Plan B again?
B计划听起来也不太吉利 -全都不吉利
Plan B has a stink too. It all stinks.
这个拿着 我们可以进行交流
Here.Use this to keep in contact.
这不就是个石头吗
Well, um, this is a rock.
实际上
Actually it is...
这是个传话石
... a sending stone.
但魔法只能持续一个小时
But they'll only work for an hour.
好吧
Clever.
我们要怎么进去
So how we gonna get in there?
简单 让他们分神就行
Easy. We just create a distraction.
我还是喜欢C计划
Oh, I got a good feeling about Plan C.
你来这做什么
What's your business here?
怎么回事 我们快走啊
What's going on? You're messing up my song!
我脚卡住了
My foot is stuck.
认真点 西蒙
Concentrate, Simon.
搞什么东西
What madness is this?
我想他们要开始怀疑了
I think they're starting to get suspicious.
我勒个去
Nine hells.
有入侵者
There! Interlopers!Come on!
基拉应该在这上面
Kira's room should be up there.
去找金库 我们在金库会合
Find the vault and we'll meet you.Go!
站住
Halt!
在这 -放下武器
There she is! -Hold your weapons!
这交给我 你去找金库
I'll hold them. Find the vault.
你确定不需要我帮忙吗 -确定
You sure I can't help?I'm certain.
你注意安全 -抓住她
Mmm, you don't have to be so certain. Get her!
现在 听仔细了
Now listen carefully.
电影精选列表