马也没了
as I escaped the field of battle.
我顾不上自己
I didn't care about myself.
只想一心保护头盔的安全
I just needed to keep the helmet safe.
然后我就看到一个有着萨扎斯坦的印记的托雷人
It was a Thayan, who bore the mark of Szass Tam.
我等着受死
I waited for the killing blow.
但他没有杀我
But it never came.
他很温柔善良
He had a kind way.
他告诉我他叫亨克·延达尔
He told me his name was Xenk Yendar.
他逃离了萨扎斯坦 现在正在流亡
He had fled Szass Tam and now lived in exile.
我死的时候 他答应会保护头盔的安全
As I died, he promised to keep the helmet safe.
从某种程度上来说 我相信他
And for some reason, I believed him.
你开玩笑吗 那可是托雷人
You're joking. A "kind" Thayan?
我说的是真话
I speak truth.
真话个屁
You speak horseshit.
托雷人谎话连篇 你白白死了
That Thayan lied and you died for nothing.
看来我们要找其他办法穿过那面墙了
The helmet's a dead end. We'll have to find another way into the vault.
不我听过亨克
No, I've heard of Xenk.
他是个圣骑士 也帮助飞地击败了托雷的法师
He's a paladin. He helped the Enclave defeat the Clerics of Talos.
我也听说过他
I know the name as well.
我叔叔说亨克用一个锋利的葫芦
My uncle said Xenk fended off a Beholder
就击败了一个眼魔
using only a sharpened gourd.
锋利的葫芦? -反正就是很锋利的东西
A sharpened gourd?Something sharp.
托雷人杀人放火 没什么可洗白的
The Thayans are murderers.End of story.
什么
What?
我也听说过他 -不
I've heard of him, too. No.
他和我部族的堂兄并肩作战过 也说他是个好人
He fought with my cousin in the Anauroch. He says he's a good man.
好吧 你们去找那个人见人爱的亨克
Well, you can all go find this lovely Xenk and braid each other's hair.
我去想别的办法
I'll find another way.
他怎么了 -他跟托雷人有血海深仇
What's his problem?He's got a history with the Thayans.
我明白你的感受 但我们没什么时间了
I know how you're feeling. But we're running out of time.
我不能背叛琪雅
I'd be betraying Zia.
不你这么做是为了她 为了救基拉
No, you wouldn't. You'd be doing it to save her and Kira.
听着 如果亨克是个混♥蛋♥
Look, if Xenk turns out to be a prick,
我直接把他劈成两半
I'll split him right down the middle.
这倒也是 -我们又不会损失什么
That's very sweet. What have we got to lose?
有谁知道那个蠢蛋亨克在哪
Anyone know where stupid Xenk is?
最近听说他在莫尔班底护所跟竖琴手们合作
Last I heard, he was working with the Harpers in Mornbryn's Shield.
真棒 真♥他♥妈♥绝了
Great! Harpers.
竖琴手怎么了
What's his problem with Harpers?
也跟他有过节
He's got a history with them too.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
抱歉
Excuse me?
我还没死呢
I'm still alive.
好吧 好吧
Right.Um...
你最喜欢的书是哪本
What's your favorite book?
要选一本出来吗
Mmm, hard to pick just one.
满五个了吧 -没错
Fifth question, right?Yep.
要是历史著作的话我会选
Good. In terms of historical works,
里坎土司斯扎的象牙宝典
I'd say The Fanged Tome of Lykanthus Szar.
才四个问题呢
That was only the fourth question.
喂
Hello?
该死
Oh, shit.
抬起来
Heave! Heave!
提拉德 快来人帮忙
Come on, we need more! Come on!
还活着
It's alive!
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
有点意思 -我还见过更有意思的
He's interesting. I've seen more interesting.
艾德去跟他谈谈 -你去吧
Ed, go talk to him. You go talk to him.
我也从鱼嘴里救出过一只猫
You know, I've pulled cats out of fish.
你是亨克吗
Xenk, is it?
对于我不认识的人
That is a query I prefer not to answer
我不想回答这个问题
without knowing to whom I am speaking.
我是霍尔加·吉尔格
I'm Holga Kilgore.
这是西蒙 艾德金 后面的是多里克
This is Simon, Edgin and Doric back there.
你们来莫尔班干什么 -来找你
And what brings you to Mornbryn's Shield?You do.
我们来找裂解头盔
We're trying to find the Helmet of Dysfunction.
裂解头盔
Disjunction.
有太多人为了那个头盔轴性
Many lives were lost in defense of that helm.
妄图头盔是裹读他们的牺牲
To speak of it would be to diminish their sacrifice.
谢谢
Janklee.
也谢谢你 我的朋友
Jankleeto you as well, good sir.
你以诚实率直远近闻名
You're known as a man of honor and integrity,
我可以向你保证我们的目的绝对很单纯
and I can assure you, our reasons for wanting the helmet are entirely noble.
对 我们准备去抢劫
Yep. We're gonna rob someone.
霍尔加
Holga!
我们要抢的不是别人 是弗奇·菲茨威廉
Not just anyone. Forge Fitzwilliam.
还有协助他的红袍法师
And the Red Wizard of Thay he's partnered with.
跟我来
Come with me.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
竖琴手圣地
A Harper sanctuary.
你们的朋友艾德应该很熟悉吧
But surely your friend Edgin already knew that.
你怎么知道他是竖琴手
How'd you know I was a Harper?
你可能已经放弃了你的誓言
You may have forsworn your oath,
但你的誓言没有放弃你
but your oath hasn't forsworn you.
虽然听着很有道理 但你说的是句废话
Just because that sentence is symmetrical doesn't make it not nonsense.
你们为什么要去抢劫弗奇
Why do you wish to rob Fitzwilliam?
他夺走了艾德的女儿 还有很多我们的财宝
He stole Edgin's daughter and a great deal of treasure from us.
还有一块复活石牌
Also a Tablet of Reawakening.
没必要说那么详细
He doesn't need to know all that.
我只是想
I was just...
总而言之弗奇是个狗♥娘♥养♥的杂种
In other words, Forge is a real son of a bitch.
你为什么要把错怪在他妈妈身上
So you blame his mother for his corruption.
什么
What?
不 我只是骂句脏话而已
No, it's an expression.
我懂了
I see.
这是一种口语化的表达
I do not traffic in colloquialisms.
你不懂幽默吗
You're not a lot of fun, are you?
如果弗奇和红袍法师联手
If Fitzwilliam is truly allied with a Red Wizard,
那他们的目的可能就没那么简单
their intentions must go beyond the mere political.
在一个多世纪以前 法师萨扎斯坦
Over a century ago, the necromancer Szass Tam
是统治托雷的八大♥法♥师之一
was one of eight zulkirs who ruled the nation of Thay.
好吧 历史课开始了
Great, a history lesson.
但萨扎斯坦被权力的欲望所蒙蔽
But Tam's hunger for power was absolute.
在冬至前夕
On the eve of the solstice,
首都的居民都在一起庆祝节日
residents of the capital gathered for a celebration.
所有人 包括其他法师都不知道
Unbeknownst to them, or his fellow rulers,
萨扎斯坦有着一个邪恶的计划
Tam had a plan of his own:
发动了一场邪恶政♥变♥
to stage an unholy coup.
他释放出了死亡之眼
He unleashed the Beckoning Death,
这个咒语会吸走所有的目睹之人的灵魂
a spell that would consume the souls of all who beheld it,
化作他的奴隶
enslaving them to his will.
在他的红袍法师的帮助下
With the aid of his Red Wizards,
萨扎斯坦组建了一支亡灵大军
Szass Tam created an army of the undead,
以助他能征服整个国家
allowing him to conquer the entire nation.
因为他的力量无法超出托雷的边界
Szass's power extends no further than the borders of Thay.
我怀疑他和他的红袍法师不会满足
I suspect he and his Red Wizards will not be content
会助他染指其他地方
until they have infected the whole of Faerûn with their maleficence.
说完了吗 不用你说我们都知道红袍法师有多坏
You done? Because we already know that Red Wizards are bad.
弗奇也知道
And so does Forge.
问题是 他为了掌权
The question remains, if they helped him to take power,
跟红袍法师达成了怎样的协议
what do they stand to gain?
我们有着共同的敌人
Sounds like we have a common enemy.
你得把头盔给我们 去扳倒弗奇
You give us that helmet, and we take Forge down.
如果他们没有了财富的支持 就无法实施好计
No one stays Lord without a fortune to back him up.
红袍法师也就失去了傀儡
And the Red Wizards lose their puppet.
你们准备把劫来的财宝如何处理
What will become of the wealth you burgle?
这重要吗
What does that matter?
我不会参与非法劫取财宝的行动
I will not be complicit in the illicit use of ill -gotten booty.
好吧 我们会把财宝分给老百姓
Uh... Fine. We'll divide it amongst the townspeople.
电影精选列表