不不不 别说遗言 别说
No, no, no. No final words.
我为我在这所做的一切感到骄傲
No final words. I'm proud of what I did here.
我死得其所
I'm dying a hero.
你
And you...
你是个好人
You're a good man.
是个真正的竖琴手
A real Harper.
别说了 你知道我就是个小丑
Shut up. I'm a moron, you know that.
答应我一件事
Promise me something.
好 什么都行
Yeah, anything.
你一定要照顾好这个丫头
That you're gonna take good care of our girl.
她是你最大的成就
She's the best thing you ever did.
我会的
I will.
不
No.
不
No!
我需要你
I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
我们只能用一次
We can only use it once.
我知道
I know.
别告诉我你把它浪费在了我身上
Don't tell me you wasted it on me.
你们怎么能这样
Why would you do that?
萨扎斯坦不会善罢甘休的
Szass Tam won't be happy about this.
我们会准备好迎战他的
Well, if he comes after us, we'll be ready.
我们?
We?
哦 对了 你不喜欢人类
Oh, that's right. You don't like humans, do you?
有些人类还行吧
Some are okay.
你准备做什么
What about you?Hmm?
回到竖琴手联盟与人♥民♥同在?
Going back to the Harpers? Be with your people?
还是跟我的伙计们在一起吧
I'm with my people.
你知道我上次追你 结局很悲催
I know my last attempt to court you was quite bad.
所以我想问问 你能不能再给我一次机会
But I wonder if you'd consider having another go at it?
是的 可以 -真的吗
Yeah, all right. Yeah?
冷静点 -好的
Calm down. Right.
该死 我的宝贝圣杯
Damn! Bloody chalice.
晚上好
Good evening.
你知道索菲娜的魔法被抹去之后
Of course, you know what happened after that.
会发生什么
With Sofina's magic expunged,
绝冬城的领主醒了过来
Lord Neverember finally came to.
他做的第一件事就是
His first official act was to award
为拯救绝冬城的英雄授予英雄勋章
the saviors of Neverwinter the Medal of Heroism.
然后就宣布了
And to the Emerald Enclave,
对翠绿闲庭的人♥民♥和土地给予保护
he granted formal protection of their people and their land.
有人可能会争辩说我的行为应该受到遗责
One could argue that my actions, reprehensible though they were,
但是我也间接复苏了这座城市
led to a virtual renaissance for the city.
虽然我只服完刑期的第一年 但我必须说
And while I've only served the first year of my sentence, I have to say,
这儿确实让我
it has been
大开眼界
eye -opening.
我们心自问审视自我
I have taken a look inside
我到底怎么回事
and I've asked myself,
我为何会到今天这步田地
"What's going on in there?"
然后我意识到很大一部分责任在于我妈妈
And, you know, I realized a lot of it goes back to my mum.
她是个很严厉的女人 她经常让我
She was a stern woman, prone to fits of--
闭嘴我们听够了
Stop, stop! We've heard enough.
拒绝赦免
Pardon denied.
本次会议结束
This session is adjourned.
乔纳森
Jarnathan!
不不不 抱歉
No, no! I'm terribly sorry.
我没想到会这样 抱歉
I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
有人吗
Hello?
再来个人问我个问题吧
Can somebody please ask me another question?
有人吗
Anyone?
电影精选列表