什么办法
Hey! What's your idea?
锣声一响 我们就跳进去
When we hear the gong, we jump in.
进这里面吗
Into this thing?
你想像那个人那样被融化吗
You want to end up like that guy?
我们只需要在里面待几秒钟
We will only be inside for a few seconds.
如果我们都跳进去 谁把我们拉出来
Well, If we're all inside, who's gonna pull us out?
我可以 相信我 -我相信你
I will, trust me. -Always.
等等
Hold.
等等
Hold.
再等等
Hold!
跳
Now!
痛死了
Damn it! That stings!
赶紧离开这
We got to move.
我来过这
I've been here.
我们的东西在这
Our gear.
西蒙 看着能不能解开你的手环
Simon. Try these on your cuff.
跟我来
Come with me.
第二次来访感觉还不错吧
Quite a second date, yeah?
旅行? -没错
A trip? -Yes.
是的 有大事要发生 我们现在就得离开
Something urgent has come up, but if we leave now we'll be safe.
我们会没事吧
Safe from what?
怎么回事 -没想到有埋伏吧
What is this?This is an ambush.
想开船逃离绝冬城吗
On the boat you were gonna use to escape from Neverwinter.
爸爸 -嗨喽 亲爱的
Dad. Hi, honey.
弗奇 你为什么不告诉她这是什么呢
Hey, Forge, why don't you tell her what this is?
我不知道 -这是复活石牌 基拉
I don't know. It's the Tablet of Reawakening, Kira.
我离开你就是为了去找这个
It's the reason why I left you.
你♥爸♥一直告诉你的都是真♥相♥
Your dad's been telling you the truth, Bug.
是你这位弗奇叔叔一直在骗你
It's Uncle Forge who's been feeding you lies.
谎言 都是谎言
It's rubbish. It's just rubbish!
跟我走吧 基拉
Come with me, Kir.
我们回家 让妈妈复活
We'll go home, bring back Mom.
一家人团聚
We can be a family again.
休想带走我的财宝
You're not taking my money.
交出石牌 离开我的船
Put down the tablet and get off my ship, all of you.
赶紧 -好的 好的
Now!Okay. Okay. Okay.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
别担心 闭嘴 亲爱的
It's all right. Shush, my darling, be quiet.
我放下了 不要伤害她
It's going down.Just don't hurt her.
看到了吗 基拉
See that, Kira?
你父亲很了解我
Your father knows me.
他知道我为了达到目标
He knows I'm prepared to do terrible things
什么都干得出来
to get what I want.
哪怕是杀掉我最在乎的人
Even to those I care about most.
最终 那些可怜的家伙会知道
In the end, that's all that separates the beggar--
任何人都别想伤害我的宝儿
Nobody hurts my Bug.
西蒙 带我们离开这
Simon, get us out of here!
对不起了 艾德
Sorry, Ed.
对不起了 弗奇
Sorry, Forge!
她在念什么 -管她呢
What's that one on about?Who knows?
再押2万给灰色守望队
Twenty thousand on the Gray Hands!
抱歉我被蒙蔽了
I'm sorry I believed him.
什么 你为什么要道歉
What? What are you talking about?
你不需要为此道歉
You have nothing to apologize for.
我需要给你道歉
I should have done so many things differently.
我本来给你讲了一堆道歉的话 结果却是索菲娜假扮的你
I had a whole apology, but I sort of gave it to Sofina.
我爱你 基拉
I love you, Kir.
没有什么能阻挡我对你的爱 知道吗
And nothing will ever get in the way of that again, okay?
我保证
Promise.
我也爱你
I love you too, Dad.
有你在这真好
It's good to have you back, kid.
给你们看看这艘船上有多少好东西
Do you know how much loot is on this ship?
这么沉竟然还能浮起来
I'm surprised the boat can float.
好吧 看来我们得低调点
All right. So, we're gonna need to lay low.
那是什么
What is that?
那是死亡之眼
It's the Beckoning Death.
难怪她要利用弗奇
That's why she needed Forge.
为了施展这个咒语 把全城的人聚集到了一起
The games brought the city together for the spell.
萨扎斯坦要降临绝冬城了
Szass Tam is taking Neverwinter.
好吧 该死
Well, shit.
我们要怎么做
So what do we do when we get there?
先回去 西蒙 你说那个传送法杖距离有多远来着
Working on it. Simon, what did you say the range was in that portal staff?
大概500米吧 怎么了
A quarter mile. Why?
我得履行答应亨克的誓言了
I'm gonna keep that promise I made to Xenk.
你在念叻什么 赶紧闭嘴
Whatever that is, stop it. Now!
你是负责港口的吧 -你看到了吗
You there! Harbor master person. Are you seeing this?
我是绝冬城领主 我要你派出人员追捕一艘船
As Lord of Neverwinter, I demand a ship and crew
上面有五个人
to chase down five people who have--
不 我的财宝
What is this? No!
那就是弗奇所说的精美礼物吧
It's the gift Forge promised!
不不不
No! No! No!
不不不
No, no, no! No! No!
不
No!
各位尽情享用吧
That's for you.Enjoy that.
很好
All right.
我们不阻止这场灾难 就无法安宁度日
This isn't over until we take her out.
不管发生什么都要小心
Whatever happens to us, stay hidden.
善用你的项链
Use your pendant.
你们觉得她跑哪去了
Where do you think she's gone?
没打着
She missed.
你没事吧
You all right?
我们要怎么对付她
What do we do when we get to her?
让我来吧
I got this.
你们根本不知道我有多强
You know not the scope of my power!
够了
Enough!
又是时间静止术
It's another Time Stop!
西蒙 想办法破了它 -不行 还是太强了
Simon, can you counter it?I can't. She's still too strong!
对不起
I'm so sorry
太久了
For too long
我早就受够了弗奇的傲慢
I endured the arrogance of Forge Fitzwilliam.
他那虚假的人格魅力
The false charm.
真是可笑
The quips.
就在我准备清洗这个地方的时候
And just as I begin to purge this place
你们却敢来破坏我的计划
of its living filth, you dare interpose.
现在你完了
Now, as you die,
但这一切并不是结束
rest assured it will not be the end.
你将忍♥受永生的痛苦
For you will forever suffer.
抱歉 你口臭太严重了
I'm sorry, your breath just smells like... Old clothes.
熏到我了
It's bad.
怎么可能
What is this?
我解除了你的咒语 我进步了
I countered your Time Stop. I got better.
我们吸引你的注意力 然后基拉就可以给你套上手环
We had to distract you so Kira could slap on that cuff
接下来就交给多里克了
and so Doric could do this.
我想你能解决掉她了
I think you got her.
老实说 我还以为这个计划会失败呢
I honestly didn't think that plan was gonna work.
你不是说你有把握吗
You assured us it would.
嘿 霍尔加
Hey, Holga!
干掉她了吗 -霍尔加
Did we get her?Holga?
是的是的 我们干掉她了
Yeah. Yeah, we got her.
这 -额 不
Oh, that's... Oh, God.
这地方中刀可不太妙 对吧
That's not a good spot, is it?
不 不算糟
No, it's not it's not bad.
拿着
Here.
西蒙 快救她
Simon! Simon, help her.
那是红袍法师的匕♥首♥ 没人救得了
It's a Red Wizard's blade. There's nothing I can do.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
我们会有办法的 振作点
We're gonna patch you up. It's not gonna be a problem.
不要离开我
Please don't go.
别哭了 -不要离开我
Easy, Bug, easy. Please don't go.
不要为我流泪
Don't mourn me.
电影精选列表