你得发誓 -什么
Swear to it. What?
把手放在这个竖琴手印记上
Place your hand on this Harper's Seal
发誓你确实会把所有的财宝分发出去
and swear that you will indeed distribute all the wealth you take
发给绝冬城的老百姓
amongst the people of Neverwinter.
好的没问题
Sure, fine.
发誓呀 艾德
Go on, Ed.
发誓把你从弗奇劫来的财宝分给老百姓
Promise you'll give Forge's money to the people.
我发誓
Promise I'll...
我会把弗奇的财宝分给绝冬城的老百姓
give Forge's money to the people of Neverwinter.
送你了
Keep this.
你可能不相信你的誓言 但我相信
You may not yet believe your words, but I do.
我很荣幸西蒙你帮我保管
Yeah.Good for you. Simon, hold onto this.
好了 头盔在哪
Now, where's the helmet?
在幽暗地域 -幽暗地域?
In the bowels of the Underdark. The Underdark?
不是让你保管吗 你干嘛要弄到那去
Weren't you trying to keep it safe? Why would you put it down there?
因为只有不要命的人才会愿意去那里
Because it is the last place that anyone who values their life would go.
听起来很好玩 -恰恰相反
Sounds lovely. Quite the opposite.
我知道 我是在反讽
I -I know. I was being ironic.
反讽是一把刀 谁用谁受伤
I find irony is a blade that cuts he who wields it most especially.
是吗 你真的这样觉得吗
Yeah? Is that what you find, Xenk?
剑山东边有个入口
There is an entrance east of the Sword Mountains
在生物谷的森林里
in the Kryptgarden Forest,
我们可以从那下到幽暗地域的废塘
from which we may descend to the ruins of Dolblunde.
容许我问一下 你为什么要放弃竖琴手的誓言
If I may be so bold, what caused you to renounce the Harpers?
因为我的妻子因此丧生
Being a Harper got my wife killed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
凶手伏法了吗
Did her assailants find justice?
你是指托雷人吗
The Thayans, you mean?
没有
No.
并不是所有的托雷人都是坏人
The Thayans are not all malevolent.
我还是个孩子的时候 目赌了托雷的沧陷
I was a boy when Szass Tam seized control of Thay.
我亲眼目暗了那个咒语的恐怖
I saw firsthand the horrors of the spell.
好人会一瞬间变为怪物
Honorable men turned to monsters.
思维会被瞬间抹去
Minds wiped clean in moments.
父母会攻击自己的孩子
Parents turning on their own child.
我活着逃了出来
I escaped, alive,
但也被永远改变了
but forever changed.
你我都失去了很重要的东西
You and I have both lost a part of ourselves.
如今最重要的是接下来如何去面对生活
All that matters is what we do with what remains.
我给你说了
I told you what I'm gonna do.
我要去绝冬城里救回我的家人
I'm gonna break into Castle Never and get my family back.
用复活石牌吗
And the tablet?
你想用它复活你的妻子? -没错
You plan to resurrect your wife. Yeah.
很好
Very well.
但请记住 顺其自然也是生命很重要的一大因素
I'd only ask that you consider that this plane we call "life" is but one of many.
将你的挚爱拖回她的旧生活
To drag your lady -love back to her old life
就是剥夺她的新生命
is to deprive her of her new one.
你们要不要来跟他并排走
Can someone else ride next to this guy?
跟我进洞
Follow me to the orifice.
进洞?
The orifice?
幽暗地域有很多入口
The Underdark has many entrances.
这个比较隐蔽
This is one of the less conspicuous.
我会迷路的
I'll go last.
这里全程徒步 这条路可以避开人群
It's a day's trek. I've chosen a path to avoid the populace.
跟上我 保持安静
Stay close and quiet.
这个地方的危险程度 远超你们所闻
Whatever you've heard of this place is merely a fraction of its true danger.
路会越来越黑
Should the way become too dim,
需要的话 可以牵着我的手
you may take my hand, and I will lead you.
我现在就可以告诉你 我绝不会牵他的手
I'll tell you right now, I'm not taking his hand.
小心点 我不太相信这个家伙
Keep your guard up. I don't trust this guy.
他不是在帮我们吗 官方
Even though he's helping us?
不知道他葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
Ah, he's got something up his sleeve.
我没有葫芦 也没有药
The only thing up my sleeve is my arm.
他怎么能听到 -我就是能听到
How could he hear that?I hear that as well.
我讨厌你 官方
I hate you.
这就是通往废墟的必经之路
The path to the ruins is just here.
保持安静
Keep still!
罗克农
Rochnon.
智力吞噬者 体型小 但是相当狠毒
Intellect devourers. Small but formidable.
他们会咬住猎物 并取代他们的大脑接管身体
They stun their targets and consume the brain, taking control of the body.
我们怎么办 -不要出声
What do we do?Make no sound.
他们会被精神力量所吸引
They're drawn to mental energy.
猎物越聪明 它们发起攻击的可能性越高
The higher the intelligence of the prey, the more likely they are to strike.
有点歧视人吧
Well, that's a little hurtful.
就在那 悬空之城多布伦德
There it is. The Hanging City of Dolblunde.
头盔位于这个鸿沟的另一边
The helmet lies on the far side of this chasm.
但要注意 这座桥被一个古老的魔法陷阱保护着
But be warned, the bridge is protected by an ancient Gnomish trap.
为了不激活保护机制 我们必须遵循一个精确的公式来
There is a precise formula we must follow so as not to trigger the mechanism.
什么公式 -很简单
What's the formula?It's quite simple.
从中心开始 只踩奇数块
Starting from the center, use odd -numbered blocks only,
每走一步都前进 除了每五步
moving forward with each step, except for every fifth step,
第五步横着走一步
which must be a lateral move.
左右都无所谓
Left or right, it matters not,
只要第一人和最后一人保持等距
so long as the leader and the laggard remain equidistant.
之后再继续重复 只踩奇数块
After which, proceed. Again, odd -numbered blocks only.
到了中间 再切换为偶数块
However, at the midpoint we switch to even -numbered blocks.
同样的模式 只是需要横向移♥动♥四步
Same pattern, except now a lateral move after the fourth step,
直到走到第三步
until we reach the three--
我...
I--
我好像...
I may have...
脚踩到桥上了
put my foot on the bridge.
好像触动了机关
Didn't realize that's where it technically started.
额 抱歉
So... Sorry.
这个结构不是很合理
It's not very structurally sound.
我们能用魔法过去吗
Can't you just magic us across?
心灵遥控术的控制距离没这么远
It's too far for telekinesis.
我包里有绳子
I've got some rope in my bag.
可以绑在斧子上
I could tie it to the axe.
扔过去的话 看看能不能固定住
Toss it across so it sticks to the rock.
那些石头很硬难固定吧 -闭嘴
You know rocks are hard, right?Shut up.
你那个哪儿来的
Where did you get that?
马里曼手杖
What, Marlamin's walking stick?
这是我从灰峰一个法师那偷来的
I swiped it from a wizard over in the Greypeaks.
这可不是普通的手杖
That's not a walking stick.
这是一个魔法权杖 -什么
It's a Hither -Thither staff.
他能传送500米的距离
A what?Should have a range of around 500 yards.
看好
Watch.
这里
Hither.
那里
Thither.
成功了
It works!
看到了吗
See?
不需要走桥了
Didn't even need the bridge!
我成功了
I did good.
干得漂亮
Good save.
我现在交给你 希望你用你的生命去保护它的安全
This I give you now, trusting that you will protect it with your very life.
我会的
I will.
拿着
Hold this.
这里有邪崇
There is evil here.
是那些
Are those...
托雷刺客
Thayan assassins.
你看上去老了 亨克
You look older, Yendar.
一定是肌脏的人类血液导致的吧
Must be all that foul mortal blood.
达拉斯 你倒是没变 还像是上次见面那样可恶
And you, Dralas, look just as loathsome as the last time we met.
别担心 我们不会再见面了
Then I'll see to it we don't meet again.
他们交给我
Leave them to me.
幸好他不是我们的敌人
I'm glad he's on our side.
我们快走吧
We must flee.
怎么了 他们不是都死了吗
Why? You killed them all.
要杀掉这些已死之人 可不是那么简单的事
'Tis no simple feat to kill that which is already dead.
准备好再来一轮了吗 亨克
Ready for the next bout, Yendar?
电影精选列表