You have 24 hours.
一天?
A day?
你只要拉不管什么该死的字串
You just pull whatever goddamn strings
你必须做才能得到我我的天哪,钱!
you gotta do to get me my goddamn money!
我不能那样做。
I can't do that.
什么?
What?
不可能是明天。
It can't be tomorrow.
你刚刚对我说什么?
What'd you just say to me?
这需要时间。
It takes time.
这么多钱不会那样移♥动♥。
This much money doesn't move like that.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
当你退休时,
When you retire,
你会得到你想要的任何东西,甚至更多。
you'll have anything you want and more.
你出不来,你最好知道这一点。
You ain't gettin' out, you better know that.
我永远出不去这个监狱的
I'll never get out of this prison
这就是我需要你的原因。
that's why I need you.
继续。
Go on.
我还需要你做一件事。
I need one more thing from you.
呃哈,那是什么?
Uh-huh, what's that?
Wi-Fi 密♥码♥。
The Wi-Fi password.
您需要一个 Wi-Fi 密♥码♥,你?
You need a Wi-Fi password, do you?
哇。
Wow.
我帮你准备了一张。
I got one for you.
你最好把这个写下来。
You better write this down.
你♥他♥妈♥的他妈的他妈的你♥他♥妈♥的
You fuckin' fuckface fuckin' fucker you
那是你的密♥码♥!
That's your password!
是小写的吗?
Is that lowercase?
混♥蛋♥。
Asshole.
善良。
Goodness.
是的。
Yeah.
唔。
Hmm.
到底什么时候有人最后一次来到这裡?
When the hell was the last time anyone was down here?
都是原来的基础建设。
It's all the original infrastructure.
什么都没有改变。
Nothing's changed.
是的,好吧,我们仍然需要他们支持我们。
Yeah, well, we still need 'em to back us up.
如果那些雅虎採取行动怎么办?又出线了?
What if those yahoos step out of line again?
我们处理了。
We handled it.
处理了吗?
Handled it?
是的。
Yep.
你觉得这样好吗?
That sittin' all right with you?
- 夺走一个人的生命?- 不。
- Takin' a man's life? - No.
他倒下!
He fell!
他倒下。
He fell.
他倒下?
He fell?
是的。他倒下。
Yeah. He fell.
- 嘿,丹尼。- 你对此有看法?
- Hey, Danny. - You got a problem with that?
放鬆。别刻薄。
Relax. Don't be mean.
费莉西亚,你知道这件事。我们遵守规则。
Felicia, you know the deal. We toe the line.
是的,好吧,你很符合根据德夫林的规则,
Yeah, well, you're conforming to Devlin's rules,
不是圣蒂伯龙的。
not San Tiburon's.
不一定要这样。
Doesn't have to be like this.
规则?不,我很忠诚给我付钱的人。
Rules? No. I'm loyal to whoever pays me.
哦。
Oh.
根据这个,阻尼器电源
According to this, the dampener power supply
被改装安培数错误。
was retrofitted with the wrong amperage.
好的。我会打电♥话♥给技术人员。我们会处理好的。
Okay. I'll call tech. We'll get it handled.
不,我可以解决这个问题。
No, I can fix this.
我会带一个技术团队与我一起。没关係,我明白了。
I'll bring a tech crew with me. It's fine, I got it.
当然。
Sure.
让我们升级这个地方在监督下台之前。
Let's get this place upgraded before the overseer steps down.
大概是在期待对此,嗯?
Probably lookin' forward to that, huh?
如果我说我没有,那就是在说谎。
Be lyin' if I say I didn't.
你认为下一个就是你吧?
Think you're next, huh?
为什么不?没有人更有资格。
Why not? Nobody is more qualified.
这与是否合格无关,费莉西亚。
It's not about being qualified, Felicia.
这是一个男孩俱乐部。
It's a boys' club.
你认为他是从这裡爬起来的靠他自己的优点吗?
You think he got up here on his own merits?
他是个白♥痴♥。
He's an idiot.
没有意义。
Makes no sense.
注意你♥他♥妈♥的语气,队长。
Watch your fucking tone, Captain.
哇,哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
为什么不注意你的语气?
Why don't you watch your tone?
丹尼,他妈的闭嘴。
Danny, shut the fuck up.
白♥痴♥。
Moron.
我们离开这裡吧。
Let's get out of here.
很臭。
It stinks.
您先请。
After you.
醒醒吧,混♥蛋♥!
Wakey-wakey, motherfucker!
更新即将完成。
Updates are nearly finished.
嗯嗯。
Mmhmm.
您是否授权切换耗电补充
Did you authorize switchin' the power drain supplements
在食物中?
in the food?
有一个认识一个人的人。
Got a guy who knows a guy.
得到了一个令人惊叹的公式花一半的钱,孩子。
Got a humdinger of a formula for half the cost, kiddo.
以及信誉如何是供应商吗?
And how reputable is the supplier?
你认为什么样的监狱会关著我是?看在上帝的份上。
What kinda jail keep you think I am? For God's sake.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
是的,我介意。
Yeah, I mind.
上帝!
God!
监工!
Overseer!
什么?
What?
你引起了我的注意。
You got my attention.
它是什么?
What is it?
备份电源已恢复。
The backup power has been restored.
我们的前进不应再有任何问题。
We shouldn't have any more problems moving forward.
伟大的!
Great!
说到前进,董事会有消息吗?
Speakin' of moving forward, any word from the board?
是啊是啊,他们还在考虑。
Yeah, yeah, they're still deliberatin'.
别担心,你的帽子还在戒指裡。
Don't worry about it, your hat's still in the ring.
都很好。
It's all good.
先生,您的退休时间是星期五。
Sir, your retirement is Friday.
妈的!
Oh shit!
这让我想起...旅行社。
That reminds me... travel agents.
那些事,他们还是一件事吗?
Those things, they still a thing?
旅行社。
Travel agents.
我的意思是关于时间我度过了一个适当的假期。
I mean about time I've had a proper vacation.
你同意,对吧?
You agree, right?
我正在努力确保你没有任何未解决的问题
I'm trying to make sure that you don't have any loose ends
在重要的日子之前。
before the big day.
哦,你不用担心这个。
Oh, don't you worry about that.
德夫林老爹一切都在掌控之中,宝贝。
Big Daddy Devlin's got everything under control, babe.
你喜欢我的新衬衫吗?
You like my new shirt?
鑽石吉姆.
Diamond Jim.
噢,婊♥子♥,我们来救你了特殊场合。
Oh bitch, we're saving you for a special occasion.
婊♥子♥?
Bitch?
你的时代即将来临。你已经死了。
Your time is comin'. You're already dead.
我不怕邪恶。
I fear no evil.
你应该。
You should.
老闆。快点。
Boss. Come on.
哦耶,你盯著他。
Oh yeah, you keep your eye on him.
实在是太漂亮了
That's real pretty.
我他妈要把它撕下来。
I'm gonna fuckin' tear it off.
我想见他!
I wanna see him!
美好的。
Fine.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我们是朋友,是吗?
We're friends, yeah?
当然。
Sure.
那你为什么不告诉我这到底是怎么回事?
Then why don't you tell me what the hell is going on?
我的意思是特威迪死了。
I mean Tweedy is dead.
听到这个消息我很遗憾。
I'm sorry to hear it.
这就是我对你的全部吗?
电影精选列表