Look at what we got here, boys.
新鲜的肉,孩子们!
Fresh meat, boys!
哦,回报。
Oh, Payback.
哦,你是我的了。
Oh, you're mine.
我很快就会见到你。
I'll see you soon enough.
呃,是的,你会的。
Uh, yeah, you will.
我们走吧...
Let's go...
我们走吧,来吧!
Let's go, come on!
我没有一整天的时间!
I don't have all day!
滚蛋吧。
Fuck off.
就这样吧。
There you go.
那是能量无效设备。
That's power-nullifying equipment.
嗯,PNE 或 Nullie。
Mm, PNE or Nullie.
它存在于灯光、水和你吃的食物中。
It's in the lights, the water, food you eat.
在那裡,你的超能力让你无所不能,
Out there, your super powers make you omnipotent,
但在这裡,你和其他人一样。
but in here, you're just like everybody else.
常规的。
Regular.
是啊,好吧。
Yeah, alright.
迭戈·迪亚兹.
Diego Diaz.
你是一个有同理心的人吗?
You're an empath?
你和重罪犯在一起
You're in here with felons
他们是名副其实的生物核武器,而你...
who are literal biological nuclear weapons, and you...
你是一个爱人,而不是一个战士。
You're a lover, not a fighter.
你完蛋了,小男人。
You're fucked, little man.
玩得开心。
Have fun.
切,切,切,奇,奇,奇,奇。
Tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch.
这是谁?
Who's this?
这就是回报。
That's Payback.
可怕的混♥蛋♥,他杀了40或50个人。
Scary motherfucker, he's killed 40 or 50 guys.
你知道,我以为你本来会是
You know, I thought you were gonna be
更令人生畏亲自。
a lot more intimidating in person.
我猜你不是现在很可怕吧?
I guess you're not that scary now, huh?
这是正确的。
That's right.
有什么好笑的吗,怪物?
Something funny, freak?
你在看什么?眼睛向前看!
What are you lookin' at? Eyes forward!
你知道,我也有权力。超级力量。
You know, I also have powers. Super strength.
别惹我生气。
Don't piss me off.
哦好的,好吧好吧。好吧,现在就够了。
Oh, okay, okay, okay. Okay, that's enough now.
先生。
Sir.
我看到了一切,听到了一切。
I see all, hear all.
这对大家来说都是最好的记住这一点,
It's best for all y'all to remember this,
这是我的家。
here's my home.
你不……我重複一遍,你别在男人家拉屎
You do not... I repeat, you do not shit the man's home
除非他给你许可。你挖吗?
unless he gives you permission. You dig?
呵呵。
Huh.
那个都榨汁了是吗?
That one's all juiced up, huh?
请你备份。
You back up please.
请备份线路。
Back up on the line, please.
好的。
Okay.
就这样吧。请备份。
There you go. Back up, please.
备份。
Back up.
感觉如何?那样好吗?
How that feel? Was that nice?
你自己拉屎吗?
You shit yourself?
没有。
Nope.
那挺好的。
That's good.
欢迎来到圣蒂伯龙,混♥蛋♥们。
So welcome to San Tiburon, cocksuckers.
当然你听过这个地方。这真是个该死的狗屎坑。
Sure you've heard of this place. It's a fucking shithole.
可能会死在这裡这是一件悲伤的事。
Probably dyin' here, which is a sad thing.
我确定你见过你的男朋友在外面
I'm sure you met your boyfriends outside
当你开车进来的时候给他们的杆子上油。
when you were drivin' in, greasing up their poles.
只要遵守规则即可。
Just toe the line.
我们不在这裡使你康复,
We're not here to rehabilitate you,
我们是来惩罚你的。
we're here to punish you.
如果你看著我而你却在心裡想著,
And if you're lookin' at me and you're thinkin' to yourself,
“这……这傢伙是谁啊?嗯,为什么是他来负责?”
"Who... who's this guy? Well, why is he in charge?"
事情是这样的。我不在乎。
Here's the thing. I don't give a fuck.
好吧,我们放下吧这些孔雀鱼在泳池裡。
Alright, let's drop these guppies in the pool.
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
嗯嗯。
Mmhmm.
欢迎回家。
Welcome home.
好吧,抓紧你的狗屎吧!
Alright, grab your shit!
进去!我们走吧!
Get inside! Let's go!
来吧,来吧,动起来!
Come on, come on, move!
“主,我精神清醒,保持警惕。”
"Lord, I am of sober spirit and on the alert."
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么?
What the fuck you lookin' at?
“我们的对手,魔鬼,像咆哮的狮子一样徘徊,
"Our adversary, the devil, is prowling like a roaring lion,
寻找可吞吃的人。
seeking someone to devour.
抵挡魔鬼他就会逃离你。”
Resist the devil and he will flee from you."
搬出去。离开这裡!
Move out. Get out of here!
我……我很抱歉。
I... I am so sorry.
回报。
Payback.
而你呢?
And you are?
戴蒙德·吉姆,你这个混♥蛋♥。
Diamond Jim, you piece of shit.
哦,鑽石吉姆锅炉街屠夫!
Oh, Diamond Jim of the Boiler Street Butchers!
哇!
Wow!
是的,我认识你哥哥。
Yeah, I know your brother.
纠正一下,我认识他。
Correction, I knew him.
噢,你已经死了。
Oh, you're a dead man.
是的,我有急事在院子裡。
Yeah, I've got something urgent in the yard.
你不需要看到那个。
You don't need to see that.
什么?
What?
易于管理。
Manageable.
不会有好的结局对于那些笨蛋。
It won't end well for those knuckleheads.
从来不会。
Never does.
我猜那些不是鑽石,嗯?现在没那么难了,是吗?
Guess those aren't diamonds, huh? Not so tough now, are you?
你看,这就是麻烦所在与权力。
You see, that's the trouble with powers.
你开始依赖他们。
You come to rely on them.
没有他们...
And without them...
……你什么都不是。
...you're nothing.
知道这个!
Know this!
你们都被判有罪,刑期是...
You have all been found guilty and your sentence is m...
你们这些变♥态♥,都退后!
All you freaks, stay back!
下一个你就要挨打了!
You're gonna get zapped next!
别动。
Don't move.
放开我!
Get off me!
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑。
You fucking kidding me.
好吧好吧!
Alright, alright!
让我们带上这些疯子去医疗。
Let's take these maniacs to medical.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
快点。
Come on.
嗯……那件事发生了。
Well... that happened.
但你是谁?
But who are you?
我是谁?我是戈登·特威迪。
Who am I? I am Gordon Tweedy.
指挥。
The Conductor.
真的吗?不?
Really? No?
特威迪。
Tweedy.
呃,电动 F...好吧。
Uh, The Electric F... okay.
哦...
Oh...
呃,也许有一点点在你的时间之前。
Uh, maybe that's a little bit before your time.
相信我,孩子,暂时我是个大人物。
Trust me, kid, for a while I was a very big deal.
你还记得《脉搏》吗?
You remember The Pulse?
《脉搏》之后,我放弃了特威迪这个名字
After The Pulse, I shed the name Tweedy
并简单地成为了指挥。
and simply became The Conductor.
和指挥是个他妈的神。
And The conductor was a fucking god.
记得他们花了一年的时间,
Remember it took them a year,
一整年的发明时间努利人
a full year to invent the Nullies
而在那一年,指挥掌权。
and in that year, The Conductor reigned.
你怎么到这裡来了?
How did you end up here?
好问题。
Good question.
你很有洞察力。
You're perceptive.
我喜欢。
电影精选列表