Excuse me.
约瑟夫斯博士。
Dr. Josephs.
保持警惕。
Stay alert.
好吧。
All righty.
已经过去整整一年了自从你上次检查以来。
It's been a full year since your last checkup.
是的。
Yes.
监工终于鬆口了对你有一点吗?
Overseer finally easin' up on you a bit?
是的,类似这样的事情。
Yeah, somethin' like that.
最近有头痛吗?
Any headaches lately?
一些。
Some.
还不错。
Not too bad.
这很正常与所有的权力抑制剂
This is pretty normal with all the power-suppressants
他们把食物放在这裡。
they put in the food here.
我猜你听说监督者德夫林要退休了?
I assume you've heard that Overseer Devlin is retirin'?
他可能有提到。
He might have mentioned it.
事实上,也许他们会宣传从内部。
Actually, maybe they'll promote from within.
这样新的典狱长会有一些关于...的想法
That way the new warden would have some idea of...
系统如何运作以及如何管理监狱。
How the system works and how to run a prison.
圣蒂布肯定会有不同的感觉
San Tib will definitely have a different feeling
没有他在这裡,你不觉得吗?
without him here, don't you think?
是的。
Yes.
你的假释听证会进展如何?
How'd your parole hearing go?
一如往常。
Same as always.
如果你闭嘴对他们来说,
If you keep mouthin' off at them,
他们永远不会让你走。
they're never gonna let you go.
这就是生活。
C'est la vie.
嘿,医生。
Hey, doc.
享受你的午睡吧。
Enjoy your nap.
不错的十字架。
Nice cross.
我知道你是谁。
I know who you are.
你知道吗如何制♥作♥圣水?
Do you know how to make holy water?
你把它煮沸了。
You boil the hell out of it.
你偷走的数十亿,那些被你毁掉的生命…
The billions you stole, the lives you destroyed...
非常好吃。
Very tasty.
我是阿尔法和欧米伽,
I am the alpha and the omega,
谁是,谁曾经是,以及谁来了。
who is, and who was, and who is coming.
好的。
Okay.
现在让我们看看裡面有什么你的那个头。
Now let's see what's inside that head of yours.
嘿,别管他了!
Hey, leave him alone!
你...
You...
放开我!
Get off me!
我会杀了你!
I'm gonna kill you!
放开我!
Get off me!
快点。
Come on.
一路走好,强击手!
Way to go, slugger!
谢谢,我什么也没做。
Thanks, I didn't do anything.
哦!其他人可能会不同意。
Oh! Others might beg to differ.
感觉如何?
How'd it feel?
给予回报感觉如何一点点回报?
How'd it feel givin' Payback a little payback?
每个人都在谈论它。
Everybody's talkin' about it.
谢谢。
Thanks.
只是在说'。
Just sayin'.
做得好。
Well done.
- 它是...- 做得好。
- It's... - Well done.
不像我计划的那样。
Not like I planned it.
哦,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no.
消灭思想,消灭思想,
Perish the thought, perish the thought,
但呃,The Lobe 和他的同类
but uh, The Lobe and his ilk
仍然非常感激就在这附近。
are still very appreciative of that around here.
此处鑑赏有很长的路要走。
Around here appreciation goes a long way.
你要吃那个吗?
You gonna eat that?
不,呃,打电♥话♥谢谢带我四处参观。
No uh, call it thanks for showing me around.
我有空间。
I have space.
迭戈·迪亚兹.
Diego Diaz.
我的男人。
My man.
你认为多久这还要继续下去吗?
How long do you think this is gonna go on for?
呃,回报之间反粉丝俱乐部,
Between uh, the Payback's anti-fan club,
这就是嗯,大家,呃,我们这些人
which is um, everybody, and uh, those of us
谁欣赏可爱的伊莎贝尔博士,
who appreciate the lovely Dr. Isabelle,
这就是嗯,大家,这种情况可能会持续一段时间。
which is um, everybody, this could go on for some time.
好的。
Good.
放鬆。
Relax.
哦,好东西,对吧?
Ooh, the good stuff, huh?
品嚐味道。
Savor the flavor.
是的,你这么说。
Yeah, you say that.
但然后你...然后你还说呃,管我自己的事,
But then you... then you also say that uh, mind my own business,
- 保留我的...- 孩子...
- keep my... - Kid...
……听我说。
...listen to me.
再也没有人会叫你“鱼”了。
Nobody is ever gonna call you "fish" again.
你明白我的意思?
You understand me?
就这裡的所有这些人而言关心,你做得很好。
As far as all these guys here are concerned, you did good.
你做得很好,孩子。
You did good, kid.
所以,我现在要做的就是是听从我的劝告。
So, all I gotta do now is heed my counsel.
你的顾问?
Your counsel?
这是一个用来提出建议的时髦词。
It's a fancy word for advice.
我...我知道那是什么...谢谢。
I... I know what it... thanks.
很好,所以你有什么是货币,孩子。
Good, so what you have is currency, kid.
好的。呃,好吧,根据你的建议...
Okay. Uh, well, according to your counsel...
谢谢。
Thank you.
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
你只是想确定,所以我……我确实融入了?
You just wanna make sure, so I... I do blend in?
还有你想让我喜欢...
And do you want me to like...
- 不?- 不。
- No? - No.
每个人都向你表示尊重
Everybody is offering you respect
这很重要,所以你只是...
and that counts for so much, so you just...
你想确保你不做任何蠢事
you wanna make sure that you don't do anything stupid
就像……大流士。
like... Darius.
这是……这是德莱厄斯。
It's... it's Darius.
迪亚兹,我们去散步吧。
Diaz, let's take a walk.
- 独自的。- 正确的。
- Alone. - Right.
没有人会碰它。
Nobody will touch it.
不会吧,我会留意的我会确保不...
No, I'll keep an eye on it, I'll make sure that no...
你不会乱来吧?
You don't mess around, do you?
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
正确的。
Right.
保持这个狗屎。
Keep that shit up.
你好。
Hello.
我想先谢谢你。
I wanna thank you for earlier.
勒布先生,嗯,它...这没什么麻烦。
Mr. Loeb, um, it... it was no trouble.
这是我的……我的荣幸。
It was my... my pleasure.
加油你可以做得更好比起那个来说。
Come on you can do better than that.
戈登说让我低头。
Gordon said to keep my head down.
他是一个让人分心的人没有真正的兴趣。
He's a distraction of no real interest.
另一方面,你,我需要你的帮助。
You on the other hand, I could use your assistance.
什么?
With what?
只是一个恩惠。
Just a favor.
没什么大不了的。
Nothing big.
食堂换班。
A shift in the cafeteria.
他有腕管。
He has carpal tunnel.
呃,我……我以为你欠我的。
Uh, I... I thought you owed me.
布丁杯怎么样?
How about a pudding cup?
或者你可以交朋友。
Or you could make a friend.
我对我的朋友很好。
I'm very good to my friends.
是不是这样?
Isn't that right?
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
我可以考虑一下吗?
Can I think about it?
别想太久。
Don't think too long.
仅此而已。
That'll be all.
我想我会让你知道的。
I thought I'd let you know.
一流的工作,布罗迪船长,先生,一流。
电影精选列表