I'm sorry I don't see what that is.
我不知道这与任何...有什么关係
I don't know what that has to do with any...
嗯,对于某人声称关心他们的社区,
Well, for someone claiming to care about their community,
只是很难找到你。就好像你几乎不存在一样。
it's just hard to find you. It's like you barely exist.
我存在。
I exist.
说出来。
Speak up.
我说:“我存在!”我存在,我重要!
I said, "I exist!" I exist, I matter!
你没机会...你不用告诉我
You don't get to... you don't get to tell me
我相当于什么,好吗?
what I amount to, okay?
我是一个人。
I'm a person.
我是一个人!
I'm a person!
这非常令人感动。
That's very moving.
假释被拒绝。
Parole denied.
不,等等,对不起。
No, wait, I'm sorry.
不,我……不!
No, I... no!
嗨,老兄。
Hey, man.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯,差不多一样好我想,我将永远如此。
Well, about as good as I'll ever be I think.
嗯,猜猜是谁,呃,今天去食堂值班吗?
Well, guess who uh, pulled a cafeteria duty today?
- 世界卫生组织?- 我。
- Who? - Me.
正确的。
Right.
我们一起努力,你可以告诉我秘诀。
We workin' together, you can show me the ropes.
今天。
Today.
院子。是时候了。
The yard. It's time.
是时候回报了得到他的。
It's time for Payback to get his.
你在做什么'?
What you doin'?
没什么。
Nothin'.
孩子,厨房♥见。
See you in the kitchen, kid.
“这是复仇的日子,
"These are days of vengeance,
所有被写下的东西将会实现。”
all things which are written will be fulfilled."
是的。我受够了。
Yeah. I'm done.
“你的耻辱将会被揭露。
"Your shame will be exposed.
我会报仇并且不会饶恕一个人。”
I will take vengeance and will not spare a man."
出色地?
Well?
我们什么时候能得到他?
When do we get him?
还没有。
Not yet.
真的吗?不是你们中的一员吗?
Really? Not one of you?
等待信♥号♥♥。
Wait for the signal.
我勒个去。
What the hell.
迭戈·迪亚兹.呃,我只是想说,呃…
Diego Diaz. Uh, I just wanted to say uh...
谢谢。
Thank you.
- 为了什么?- 因为是朋友。
- For what? - For bein' a friend.
一直到谷底。
Right down to rock bottom.
当然。
Of course.
嘿,杰克车!
Hey, jackwagon!
是的你。我在跟你说话,
Yeah, you. I'm talkin' to you,
大猩猩与小徽章。
the big gorilla with the little badge.
你的努莉在哪裡,罪犯?
Where's your Nullie, convict?
我的……喔不!
Where's my... Oh no!
我的努莉在哪裡?
Where's my Nullie?
我的 Nullie 太受限制了!
My Nullie was so restrictive!
给我看看你的手。
Show me your hands.
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
我需要去自助餐厅支援。
I need backup to the cafeteria.
是的,你最好跑。
Yeah, you better run.
你似乎不太关心和...
You don't seem too concerned and...
……因为我想到了那也许你...
...because it occurs to me that maybe you...
你……你……
You... you...
你可能不知道...
You might not have any idea...
……为什么他们叫我…
...why they call me...
……“指挥”。
..."The Conductor".
是的,我记得就是这样!
Yeah, that's what I remember!
戈登,到底是什么?
Gordon, what the hell?
嘿。
Hey.
戈登,到底怎么回事,老兄?
Gordon, what the hell, man?
是的。
Yeah.
我忘了那感觉多好。
I forgot how good that feels.
戈登,你在做什么?
Gordon, what are you doing?
我正在进行一次小小的权力之旅,因为我是指挥!
I'm doing a lil' power trip, 'cause I'm The Conductor!
哦。
Oh.
现在!
Now!
你留在这裡。
You stay here.
- 你确定?- 是的,留在这裡。
- You sure? - Yes, stay here.
我的萤幕在哪裡?我的宝贝……我的婴儿萤幕?
Where's my screen? My ba... my baby screen?
这裡。
Here.
上帝!
God!
哦,这太噁心了。
Oh, this is disgusting.
你有你的指纹都在这件事上。
You got your fingerprints all over this thing.
我们失去了力量。
We've lost power.
妈的,工作。平板电脑处于离线状态。
Shit, work. Tablets are offline.
这是丹尼。
This is Danny.
我现在要去院子裡。
I'm headin' to the yard now.
现在这就是好东西!
Now that's the good stuff!
- 哦!- 戈登。
- Oh! - Gordon.
天哪,我知道那是洛贝,就是那个王八蛋
God, I know it's Lobe, it's that son of a bitch,
- 我知道它是。- 波瓣不会去任何地方。
- I know it is. - The Lobe is not going anywhere.
我讨厌他!
I hate him!
天啊!
Jeez!
备用发电机现在应该已经开始了。
The backup generator should've kicked in by now.
好吧,到底在哪裡都是该死的力量吗?
Well, where the hell is all the damn power?
是的!
Yeah!
好的。
Okay.
戈登!你要去哪裡?
Gordon! Where are you going?
再见,孩子。
See you around, kid.
来吧,跟我战斗吧!
Come on, fight me!
有病他妈的!
Sick fuck!
我……我受够了这种狗屁。
I'm... I'm fed up of this shit.
我没有做,这不是我的事。
I didn't do it, it's not on me.
- 我是...- 电源恢复正常。
- I'm... - The power's back online.
那是怎么发生的?
How did that happen?
给我吗。
Give me.
- 你还好吗?- 是的。
- You okay? - Yeah.
笨蛋。
Fucker.
天啊……操!
God... fuck!
嗯?
Uh-huh?
哇哇哇!备份!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Back up!
回来别乱搞你们这些该死的动物!
Back, don't fuck up, you goddamn animals!
不管你说什么,军官。
Whatever you say, officer.
哦,给我一个理由,我赌你。
Oh, give me a reason, I dare you.
从我面前消失!
Get out of my face!
是的,滴答滴答,金博。
Yes, tick-tock, Jimbo.
我会等待。
I'll be waiting.
你们这些笨蛋,
All of you dipshits,
回到你的牢房♥完整计数!
get back to your cells for full count!
起床。
Get up.
我想要一个完整的数,可以吗?
I want a full count, okay?
现在;立刻;马上。
I mean now.
儿子的每一个最后母狗们。
Every last one of the son of the bitches.
这已经发生了。
It's already happening.
封锁协议已生效就像他们应该做的那样。
Lockdown protocols went just like they're supposed to.
是的。好吧,至少这个该死的地方周围的一些东西是这样的。
Yeah. Well, at least somethin' around this damn place does.
我们正在研究发生的事情。
We're working on what happened.
没什么私人的。
Nothin' personal.
有人炸了该死的自助餐厅,
Somebody blew up the goddamn cafeteria,
这就是发生的事情,我想知道怎么做!
that's what happened, and I wanna know how!
来吧,这是胡说八道!你在开玩笑吗?
Come on, this is bullshit! Are you kiddin' me?
现在听听这个。
Now hear this.
戈登·特威迪完蛋了…做了一隻兔子,
电影精选列表