Top-notch work, Captain Brody, sir, top-notch.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你想要我他妈的撒尿吗这些混♥蛋♥之一,
Do you want me piss fuck one of these cunts,
找出他们知道什么?
find out what they know?
为什么你要做...做这么蠢的事是为了什么?
Why would you wanna do... do a fool-ass thing like that for?
嗯,这就是你通常的做法要我做的,
Well, that's what you usually want me to do,
所以我...我...我...
so I'm... I'm... I'm...
哦,不,不,不,来吧。
Oh, no, no, no, come on.
手不能伸太长你知道?
Can't overextend our hands, you know?
并让其他团队看到我们正在计划什么。
And let the other team see what we're planning.
直到最后一场比赛至少,对吧?
Not until the last play at least, right?
那么就让他一个人待著吗?
So leave him alone?
不!
No!
天啊,闭嘴吧!
Oh God, just shut up!
好主啊,我不会付钱给你思考。
Good lord, I don't pay you to think.
我当然不会付钱给你计划。
I certainly don't pay you to plan.
只要像我的拳头一样快乐,好吧,儿子?
Just be happy as my fists, okay, son?
把思考留给我吧。
Leave the thinkin' to me.
好的。
Okay.
呃。
Uh.
监工。
Overseer.
你必须知道这会咬你的屁♥股♥。
You've got to know this is gonna bite you in the ass.
哦,你到底知道什么?
Oh, what the hell do you know?
我比与洛贝纠缠。
I know better than to tangle with The Lobe.
他没那么特别,该死。
He ain't so special, damn it.
亲爱的,你没有第一个想法
You, my dear, do not have the first idea
我需要什么经营这个地方。
of what it takes for me to run this place.
我几乎睡不著。
I barely sleep.
我正在考虑第二天要做什么
I'm workin' out what I'm gonna do the next day,
你明白?
you understand?
不真实。
Untrue.
好吧,那又怎样?
Okay, so what?
我不。
I don't.
但你可以打球。
But you can play ball.
你知道,明智之举。
You know, be the smart move.
没有什么聪明的关于与 Lobe 一起玩。
There's nothing smart about playing with The Lobe.
不真实。
Untrue.
他妈的耳垂。
Fuck The Lobe.
我正在谈论你的未来。
I'm talkin' about your future.
你想要大男孩椅子,
You want the big boy chair,
你得去打球一点吧。
you're gonna have to play ball a little it.
你将会有来帮助我。
You're gonna have to help me out.
我试图。
I'm trying to.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你根本就没有尝试。
You're not tryin' at all.
好的,我们会再做一次。
Okay, we'll do that over again.
你在这裡看到这个了吗?
You see this right here?
过来。
Come here.
- 你准备好了吗?- 唔。
- Are you ready? - Hmm.
在那裡。
Right there.
看到这两个字母了吗?
See these two letters here?
这对你最有帮助作为我的董事会继任者。
This avails you most highly as my successor to the board.
我的选择。
My choice.
谁不爱一个失败者的故事?唔?
Who does not love an underdog story? Hmm?
但这裡的这个,这封信引用了你
But this one right here, this letter cites you
多次继续不服从命令。
for continued insubordination, several times.
大男孩椅子,不服从。
Big boy chair, insubordination.
大男孩椅子,不服从。
Big boy chair, insubordination.
你明白了,对吧?
You get the picture, right?
你惹我生气了
You piss me off,
你会用你的黄金岁月来推动论文
you're gonna spend your golden years pushing papers
在地下室或出♥售♥不管你♥他♥妈♥的有什么
in the basement or selling whatever the fuck you got
在罗布森街角出♥售♥。
to sell on the corner of Robson.
你明白我说的话吗?
You take what I'm sayin'?
绝对可以,先生。
Absolutely, sir.
你还好吗,卡普?
You okay, Cap?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,只是呃...
Yeah, just uh...
……事情会改变的。
...things change.
以一种好的方式?
In a good way?
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
- 这是扑克之夜。- 哦。
- It's poker night. - Oh.
- 是的,来吧,队长,对吧?- 好的。
- Yeah, come on, Cap, huh? - Okay.
让我也拿走你的钱。
Let me take your money, too.
我绝对不能输!
I can never lose!
正确的?
Right?
呜呼!- 真的吗?
Woo-hoo! - Really?
我已经工作太多了
I've been working too much,
所以我...我带妻子出去当晚餐。
so I... I take the wife out for dinner.
约会之夜。
Date night.
她是个幸运的女人。
She's a lucky woman.
是的。
Yeah.
莫拉莱斯,来吧,我们走吧!
Morales, come on, let's go!
你还欠我40块!
You still owe me 40!
你好幸运啊。
You got lucky.
呵呵。每次?
Huh. Every time?
哦耶。
Oh yeah.
改天又一美元。
Another day another dollar.
确切地。
Exactly.
- 你好,博士。- 你好。
- Hello, doc. - Hello.
是啊,你还有你自己很好,博士。
Yeah, you have yourself a good one, doc.
- 哦,你也是。- 是的。
- Oh, you, too. - Yeah.
早晨。
Morning.
这是。
It is.
那么,你要给我吗还有麻烦吗?
So, are you going to give me any more trouble?
你在浪费时间。
You're wasting your time.
哦耶?
Oh yeah?
不是我。
Not me.
治疗他们。
Treating them.
都是没有灵魂的动物。
They're all soulless animals.
我有点讨厌把它打破给你
I kinda hate to break it to you,
但你会在这裡很长很长一段时间。
but you are goin' to be in here for a very, very long time.
同一个笼子就像这些没有灵魂的动物一样。
The same cage as these soulless animals.
我能照顾好自己。
I can take care of myself.
如果你需要什么,
If you need anything,
请不要犹豫不让别人知道。
please don't hesitate to keep it to yourself.
你,关注他。
You, keep an eye on him.
毫米。
Mm.
戈登特威迪,又名指挥家。
Gordon Tweedy, aka The Conductor.
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
那是我,先生。
That's me, sir.
你曾经服务过你的刑期20年。
You've served 20 years of your sentence.
你感觉你已经康复了吗?
Do you feel you've been rehabilitated?
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
绝对可以,先生。
Absolutely, sir.
是的。
Yes.
真的吗?
Really?
已康复。
Rehabilitated.
吸取了我的教训。
Learned my lessons.
然后还有一些。
And then some.
这些教训是什么?
And what would those lessons be?
嗯,我...呃,我已经...我已经...我已经明白这意味著什么
Well, I... uh, I've... I've... I've learned what it means
成为某事物的一部分。
to be a part of something.
你?
Have you?
是的。是的先生。我的意思是那个...这个地方呃,是一个社区。
Yes. Yes, sir. I mean th... this place uh, is a community.
你只是...必须找到你在其中的位置。
You just got... gotta find your place in it.
到底是什么你在这个社区的地位?
What exactly is your place in this community?
没有隶属关係,没有访客,
No affiliations, no visitors,
连评论都没有从守卫那裡。
not even comments from the guards.
我感觉上帝创造了...我不...
I feel like that God made... I don't...
抱歉我没看到那是什么。
电影精选列表