I like that.
所以,我一直以为指挥要出去
So, I always thought The Conductor would go out
在荣耀的火焰中
in a blaze of glory
相反,警♥察♥打了耳光当我睡觉的时候,Nullie 就在我身上。
and instead the cops slapped a Nullie on me while I slept.
从那时起我就一直在这裡。
I've been here ever since.
是的,是圣提布的第一批囚犯之一。
Yeah, one of the first prisoners in San Tib.
哦。
Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
听著,孩子,监狱没那么糟糕,好吗?
Listen, kid, prison's not that bad, okay?
这就是你要做的。只要找到有利位置,
Here's what you do. Just find a vantage point,
举起你的手,并封锁栅栏。
put your hand up, and block out the fences.
你过得很艰难,我可以告诉。
You're havin' a hard time, I can tell.
我得到它。
I get it.
你想要游览或者你还有另一个吗
You want the tour or do you have another
紧迫的参与?
pressing engagement?
不,你不知道。
No, you don't.
你在监狱裡。
You're in prison.
- 旅游!- 呃...
- Tour! - Uh...
规则 1,保持鼻子乾淨,好吗?
Rule number 1, keep your nose clean, okay?
好的。
Okay.
以多种方式。
In more ways than one.
如果你确实把事情弄得一团糟
And if you do make a mess,
确定你把它清理乾淨。卫生。
make goddamn sure you clean it up. Hygiene.
不会杀了你去洗澡偶尔。
Wouldn't kill you to shower once in a while.
规则 2,管好自己的事吧。
Rule number 2, mind your own business.
管好自己的事吧。
Mind your own business.
别去找为了麻烦和...
Do not go lookin' for trouble and...
嗯,麻烦或许还能找到你,
Well, trouble might still find you,
但呃,为什么要让它变得简单,好吗?
but uh, why make it easy, alright?
正确的。
Right.
你做自己的时间,没有其他人的。
You do your own time, nobody else's.
这是规则 3。
That's rule number 3.
不要让这些笨蛋拖你的后腿
Do not let any of these knuckleheads drag you
陷入更多麻烦。
into more trouble.
更多的麻烦等于更多的时间。
More trouble equals more time.
- 你想要更多时间吗?- 不。
- You want more time? - No.
不,你不知道。
No, you don't.
规则 4。
Rule number 4.
无论你做什么永远都不会借这裡的任何东西。
No matter what you do never ever borrow anything in here.
你最不想看到的就是更多的债务。
The last thing you want in here is more debt.
- 你想要债务吗?- 不。
- Do you want debt? - No.
不,你不知道。
No, you don't.
你进去多久?
How long you in for?
5年。
Five years.
- 我还是不敢相信这是...- 好吧,好吧。
- I still can't believe it's... - Okay, alright.
孩子,把这个留给你自己,好吗?
Kid, keep that to yourself, okay?
这裡没有生命者谁想听你抱怨
There's no lifer here who wants to hear you whining
大约五年。
about five years.
- 我...我不是...- 简单的镍。
- I... I wasn't t... - Easy nickel.
- 试图发牢骚,我呃...- 你有点抱怨。
- trying to whine, I was uh... - You were kinda whining.
走吧,走吧!
Let's go, let's go!
所以,犯罪观察有一些阴谋论
So, CrimeWatch has some conspiracy theories
在这个地方。
on this place.
哦耶?
Oh yeah?
是的,是的,就像嗯,秘密......秘密实验。
Yeah, yeah, like um, secret... secret experiments.
哦,不,不,不,不。不不不不。
Oh, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
- 好吧,不再是了。- 什么?
- Well, not anymore. - What?
- 那件事真的发生过吗?- 不,嗯,是的。
- That stuff actually happened? - No, well, yeah.
当他们选择旧看守所
When they chose the old detention center
对圣提布来说,他们把 Nullies 打到我们身上
for San Tib, they slapped the Nullies on us
继续作废我们的权力。
to continue to nullify our powers.
绝对是实验哪些有效,哪些无效。
Definitely an experiment on what worked and what didn't.
但是,呃,他们不再做那些事了。
But uh, they don't do that stuff anymore.
是的,在大多数情况下。
Yeah, for the most part.
戈登.
Gordon.
大流士。
Darius.
是达流斯。
It's Darius.
谁是鱼?
Who's the fish?
哦,大流士,这个优秀的年轻人是…
Oh, Darius, this fine young man is...
呃,迭戈·迪亚兹。
Uh, Diego Diaz.
什么?
What?
我是……我是迭戈·迪亚兹。
I'm... I'm Diego Diaz.
迭戈·迪亚兹.
Diego Diaz.
这真是一种享受。
It's a real pleasure.
太好了……很高兴见到你,先生。
Great... great to meet you, sir.
你的好小伙子会害死你的。
Your fine young boy will get you killed.
我会把这条鱼丢回去,戈登。
I'd throw this fish back, Gordon.
打电♥话♥给我,“社交先生”,达流斯。
Just call me, "Mr. Social", Darius.
小心鱼。
Beware of fish.
他很好。
He's nice.
我们可以?
Shall we?
呃。
Uh.
那他们是怎么抓到你的呢?
So how'd they get you?
是司机。
Was the driver.
啊!
Ah!
嗯,第一次,还有,有人拉响了警报
Um, first time, and uh, someone tripped the alarm,
我们没能成功六个街区。
and we didn't make it six blocks.
总是这样,不是吗?
It's always that way, innit?
只需要一个失误就好了然后你就到了这裡
Just one slip up is all it takes and then you wind up in here
与最有权势的人在这个星球上
with the most powerful people on the planet
他们的权力在哪裡没有任何意义了。
where their powers don't mean anything anymore.
不?
No?
不,因为 Nullies搞砸了啄食顺序。
No, because the Nullies screw up the pecking order.
看,没有 Nullie,我可以炸掉一个街区
See, without a Nullie on, I'd be able to fry a city block
只需我的指尖。
with just my fingertips.
随著 Nullie 的开启,我只是一个英俊的老男人。
With the Nullie on, I'm just a handsome old man.
而其中一些人,其中一些傢伙
Whereas some of these guys, some of these dudes
还是有喜欢的它们的自然尺寸,
still have like their natural size,
他们的自然力量。
their natural strength.
以大流士为例。
Darius, for example.
我的意思是他可能没有具有超自然的力量,
I mean he may not have a supernatural strength,
但你不会想选择和他打架。
but you wouldn't wanna pick a fight with him.
或者鑽石吉姆。
Or Diamond Jim.
或回报。
Or Payback.
或几乎任何人从你的样子来看。
Or pretty much anyone from the looks of you.
你有什么权力?
What are your powers?
我宁愿不说。
I'd rather not s... say.
尊重。不,我...你知道,我不应该撬开。
Respect. No, I... you know, I shouldn't have pried.
那是我的不好。你知道,我们有充足的时间
That's my bad. You know, we've got plenty of time
互相了解。
to get to know each other.
对了,嗯,所以呃,有人吗有没有突破过它?
Right, um, so uh, has anyone ever made a break for it?
从这裡?
From here?
你在开玩笑?
Are you joking?
不不不。
No, no, no.
这个地方锁得比修女的屁♥股♥还紧。
This place is locked up tighter than a nun's ass.
我打个比方来说不是来自个人经验。
I'm speaking figuratively, not from personal experience.
是啊是啊,嗯,所以……很真实的谈话。
Yeah, yeah, um, so... so real talk.
是的。
Yeah.
呃,这是……真的吗?他……他真的在这裡吗?
Uh, is it... is it true? Is he... is he really here?
谁真的在这裡?
Who's really here?
耳垂。
The Lobe.
是的,洛贝就在这裡。
Yes, The Lobe is here.
而如果有更高的力量,他永远出不去。
And if there is a higher power, he's never getting out.
不,我听过这些故事。
No, I've heard the stories.
什么故事?
What stories?
呃呃,这一次,
Uh, uh, this one time,
他使用了精神控制在这个女人身上
he used mind control on this woman
谋杀她她的整个家庭,
to make her murder her entire family,
包括婴儿。
including the baby.
然后还有另外一个他...他使用了心灵传动
And then there's another one where he... he used telekinesis
要求这个傢伙把他的大脑从头骨中拉出来
电影精选列表