我要转学了
I'm getting transferred.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
显然,他们现在正在对超能力进行分类
Apparently, they're now classifying superpowers
我的想法不会很快改变世界。
and mine aren't about to change the world anytime soon.
不要低估自己。
Don't sell yourself short.
一位伟人曾说过,同理心可以改变世界。
A great man once said that empathy can change the world.
我……我真的不知道还有什么好说的。
I... I don't really know what else to say.
你也离开圣蒂布吗?
Are you leaving San Tib, too?
不,如果我意识到了什么,
No. If I realized anything,
我应该留下来哪裡需要我。
it's that I should stay where I'm needed.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,医生...
Well, doctor...
这是我的荣幸。
It's been a pleasure.
小心你的背,鱼。
Watch your back, fish.
你也是。
You, too.
约瑟夫斯博士,我需要 Haldol 的 IM
Dr. Josephs, I need IM of Haldol
和《The Lobe》的 Ativan。
and Ativan for The Lobe.
你在开玩笑,谁……谁要求这个?
You're kidding, who... who's askin' for this?
督军德夫林。
Overseer Devlin.
这是他最后的命令。
It's his last order.
那么,你要把它给我还是我需要自己去拿?
So, are you gonna give it to me or do I need to grab it myself?
问我?
Ask me?
你很容易就下车了。
You're gettin' off easy.
约翰逊督军。
Overseer Johnson.
你确定吗,船长?
You sure about this, Captain?
从未如此确定过我生命中的任何事。
Never been more sure of anything in my life.
你接下来要做什么?
What's next for you?
家庭。
Family.
和你一起工作真的很高兴。
Real nice working with you.
你也是,卡普。
You, too, Cap.
我不敢相信你没有捲入骚乱。
I can't believe you stayed out of the riot.
我还读了德夫林的信。
I also read Devlin's letter.
他的最后一幕几乎是恳求让你出去。
His final act was almost pleading to let you out.
恭喜你获得假释,达流斯。
Congrats on your parole, Darius.
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, ma'am.
祝你好运,大佬。
Good luck, big guy.
谢谢。
Thanks.
不会需要它。
Won't need it.
跳进去。
Hop in.
刚刚确认我飞往瑞士的私人航♥班♥。
Just confirming my private flight to Switzerland.
45出。
45 out.
这是正确的。
That's right.
再见。
See you soon.
哦,哇,好多了。
Oh wow, so much better.
所以,好多了。
So, so much better.
唔。
Hmm.
瞧!
Voilà!
- 我们可以?- 好吧。
- Shall we? - Alright.
达流斯·艾伦·德苏佐。
Darius Alan D'Souzo.
这就是我。
That's me.
你服务过你被判三年徒刑。
You served your sentence of three years.
你认为自己康复了吗?
Do you consider yourself rehabilitated?
是的。
Yes.
我的愤怒已经得到控制。
My anger is under control.
我的气质好多了。
I have a much better demeanor.
与德夫林的强烈推荐,
With Devlin's strong recommendation,
这是董事会的立场你将被释放。
it is the board's position that you are to be released.
这太妙了。
That's fantastic.
谢谢。
Thank you.
想听个笑话吗?
Wanna hear a joke?
呃,当然。
Uh, sure.
什么比蚂蚁更糟糕在你的裤子裡吗?
What's worse than ants in your pants?
那是什么?
What's that?
你叔叔。
Your uncle.
我是萨拉·麦可斯。
I'm Sara Michaels.
我是格伦·巴里。
And I'm Glenn Barry.
这个刚进去
This just in.
获得超能力后圣蒂伯龙监狱骚乱,
After a super-powered prison riot at San Tiburon,
一名囚犯越狱监狱裡并且逍遥法外。
a prisoner has escaped the prison and is on the loose.
在典狱长德夫林退休的那天,
On the day of Warden Devlin's retirement,
监狱爆发♥骚♥乱
a prison riot broke out
所有囚犯都得到了他们的力量回来了。
and all inmates got their powers back.
我们不知道为什么要消除权力
We do not know why the power-nullifying
设备无法运作,但我们被告知所有囚犯
equipment did not work, but we are told all convicts
再次无能为力并被固定在他们的牢房♥裡。
are once again powerless and secured in their cells.
这名逃犯,只称为Zed,
The escaped convict, known only as Zed,
被拍到逃跑来自圣蒂伯龙。
was filmed fleeing from San Tiburon.
我们要向您展示的是悲惨的最后时刻
What we are about to show you are the tragic last moments
我们死去的摄影师带给你这个镜头。
of our cameraman who died to bring you this footage.
这是对所有生活在大西北地区的人的警告,
This is a warning to anyone living in the Great Northwest,
待在屋子裡并锁好门。
stay indoors and keep your doors locked.
我们被告知 Zed 已被感染带著超级病毒
We are told Zed is infected with a super virus
电影精选列表