on this guy to pull his brain right out of the skull
透过他的鼻子。
through his nose.
是的。听我说。
Yes. Listen to me.
最后一个人,我是说最后一个人
The last person, I mean the last person
你想搞乱这裡是波瓣,
that you wanna mess with in here is The Lobe,
因为如果没有 Nullie,他势不可挡。
because without a Nullie, he's unstoppable.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我的意思是他们已经採取了额外的安全预防措施
I mean they've taken extra security precautions
但是呃,嗯,我什至不喜欢谈论他,所以...
but uh, um, I don't even like talking about him, so...
- 呃。- 我要走了。
- Uh. - I'm gonna go.
谢谢。
Thank you.
孩子,你需要什么,只是喊叫。
You need anything kid, just holler.
呃。
Uh.
再见。
See you around.
噢……好吧。
O... okay.
我不会站在那裡。
I wouldn't stand there.
嘿,戈登。
Hey, Gordon.
嘿,嘿,戈登!
Hey, hey, Gordon!
什么?这是怎么回事?
What? What's up?
是时候了。
It's time.
时间到了。
Time it is.
朱利叶斯·勒布(Julius Loeb),又名“洛贝”。
Julius Loeb, aka The Lobe.
早安.
Good morning.
这是第四次你被召唤
This is the fourth time you've been summoned
在这个法庭前面讨论你的假释。
in front of this court to discuss your parole.
当我到了五岁的时候我要买♥♥烤麵包机吗?
When I get to five, do I get a toaster?
勒布先生,这次假释需要举♥行♥听证会来确定...
Mr. Loeb, this parole hearing is required to determine a...
哦,滚蛋吧。
Oh, fuck off.
什么?
What?
不,勒布先生,我不会让你嘲笑
No, Mr. Loeb, I will not have you make a mockery
脱离这次听证会。
out of this hearing.
你不喜欢我,你亲我的屁♥股♥。
You don't like me, you kiss my ass.
问题解决了。
Problem solved.
朱利叶斯·勒布,你还没准备好重新进入社会。
Julius Loeb, you are not ready to re-enter society.
我会撑过去的。
I'll get over it.
安排另一个心理评估。假释被拒绝。
Schedule another psychological evaluation. Parole denied.
惊喜,惊喜,惊喜,混♥蛋♥。
Surprise, surprise, surprise, motherfucker.
你怎么样,典狱长?
How you doin', warden?
它是你的监督者。
It's Overseer to you.
你可以推它与你的乐一通表演。
And you can shove it with your Looney Tunes act.
我们现在是孤独一人,好吗?
We're alone now, okay?
多么浪漫。
How romantic.
霜差点就发现了关于我们的笼斗。
Frost almost found out about our cage fights.
而在没有投♥注♥的情况下,我的银行帐户有点
And without the betting, my bank account is a bit
八号♥球后面,如果你明白我的意思?
behind the eight-ball, if you know what I mean?
什么?没有积蓄吗?
What? No nest egg?
不不不,你会让我变得富有
No, no, no, you're gonna get me rich
在我退休之前。
before my retirement.
你可以用精神控制人用你的意念移♥动♥垃圾,
You can mind control people and move shit with your mind,
但在这裡,你只是另一个重罪犯。
but in here, you're just another felon.
你将被终身监禁。
You're in prison for life.
现在你要给我你的财富,每一分钱。
Now you're gonna give me your fortune, every single cent.
或者?
Or?
或者你操♥我♥你就会看到会发生什么事。
Or you fuck with me and you see what happens.
所以这是一个贴吧?
So this is a stick-up?
答对了。我会搞砸那个头脑如果你的那么好的话。
Bingo. I will fuck up that mind if yours so good.
迷幻药或者他妈的螺丝刀,
Psychedelics or a fuckin' screwdriver,
对我来说并不重要。
doesn't matter to me.
这是你的选择。
It's your choice.
现在,让我弄清楚这一点。
Now, let me get this straight.
我给你十亿或者你给我做脑白质切除手术。
I give you billions or you give me a lobotomy.
就这样吧。
There ya go.
这就是我的天才。
That's my genius.
好吧,但我需要首先有几件事。
Fine, but I'm gonna need a few things first.
哦,该死!
Oh, goddammit!
我不能让那条滑溜的鱼跑掉。
I can't let that slippery fish get away.
他在监狱裡。
He is in prison.
不,我是在打比喻,该死的!
No, I'm talkin' metaphorically, damn it!
来吧,你想要什么无论如何?
Come on, what do you want from me anyway?
这不像我得到的永远。我的意思是我是吗?
It's not like I got forever. I mean do I?
什么?我得到了像什么呃...
What? I got like what uh...
一个月,两週,四天。
One month, two weeks, four days.
不知道你在数数。你会想念我的,不是吗?
Didn't know you were countin'. You're gonna miss me, ain't you?
午安.
Good afternoon.
你还昏迷不醒。
You're still unconscious.
好的。
Okay.
怎么样,莫拉莱斯警官?
How's it goin', Officer Morales?
没有什么好抱怨的,约瑟夫斯医生。
No complaints, Doctor Josephs.
这很有趣。我本来想说恰恰相反。
It's funny. I was gonna say the exact opposite.
你好。呃,这裡是垃圾。
Hi. Uh, here for trash.
当然。是的,嗯,你……你可以从那裡开始。
Sure. Yeah, um, y... you can just start right in there.
谢谢。
Thank you.
犯人,有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem, convict?
不,女士。
No, ma'am.
什么?他看著我。
What? He looked at me.
我相当确定这不是犯罪。
I'm pretty sure that's not a crime.
莫拉莱斯。
Morales.
是的,船长。
Yes, Captain.
需要关注B 甲板进行安定之旅。
Need eyes on B deck for a shakedown tour.
我认为是流感又要做普鲁诺了。
I think the Flu is makin' Pruno again.
在我下山的路上。
On my way down.
小心点,鱼儿。
Watch yourself, fish.
想都别想。
Don't even think about it.
是的女士。
Yes, ma'am.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿,新手。
Hey, newbie.
我呃...
I uh...
我明白为什么她必须像那样,但我不是那样的人。
I get why she has to be like that, but I am not like that.
不?
No?
不管你信不信,这裡不是每个人都想抓你。
Believe it or not, not everybody here is out to get you.
没关係,你...你可以和我说话。
It's okay, you... you can talk to me.
你不会有麻烦的。
You won't get in trouble.
嗯,我是伊莎贝尔或约瑟夫斯博士
Well, I'm Isabelle or Dr. Josephs
如果你需要医生。
if you need a doctor.
迭戈.
Diego.
很高兴认识你。
It's nice to meet you.
别让莫拉莱斯影响你。
Don't let Morales get to you.
她谁都不喜欢。
She doesn't like anybody.
那么你呢?
So what about you?
我...我喜欢和人们在一起
I... I love bein' around people
呃,不知何故还不够这个地方的。
and uh, somehow can't get enough of this place.
那他怎么了?
So what happened to him?
他怎么死在那裡?
How'd he die there?
哦,呃,其实是伯尼没死。
Oh, uh, Bernie's actually not dead.
他正在重生我正在研究他。
He is regeneratin' and I'm studyin' him.
没有头他还能活下去吗?
He can survive without his head?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,如果没有他的力量无效装备,
Well, without his power-nullifyin' equipment,
我想他会...他会有一个头
I think that he'll be... he'll have a head
大约一个半星期内。
within about a week and a half.
那真是难以置信。
That's incredible.
他实际上是一个真正的甜心。
He's actually a real sweetie.
我……我或许该离开了。
I... I should probably leave.
哦耶。
Oh yeah.
不,当然,我不...
No, of course, I don't...
继续玩。
Keep playing.
我不想得到你麻烦。
I don't wanna get you in trouble.
这太好了不过还是要见到你,迭戈。
It's really nice to meet you though, Diego.
是的,你也是。
Yeah, you, too.
他在这儿。
He's here.
打扰一下。
电影精选列表