And leave all this?
嘿,分手吧!
Hey, break it up!
布罗迪先生。
Mr. Brody.
约翰逊女士。
Ms. Johnson.
我认识你们俩已经应势了
I know both of y'all have risen to the occasion
我不得不说这是一个非常、
and I have to say it has been a very,
非常困难的决定。
very difficult decision.
但...
But...
....多发性硬化症。约翰逊,你我亲爱的,...
...Ms. Johnson, you my dear,...
……只是不对为了这份工作。
...are just not right for this job.
恭喜你,布罗迪先生。
Congratulations, Mr. Brody.
我强烈推荐你紧紧抓住费莉西亚。
I highly recommend that you hang on to Felicia.
她是一笔宝贵的财富和一个可爱、可爱的人。
She's a valuable asset and a lovely, lovely person.
我没能做到到目前为止没有她。
I couldn't have made it this far without her.
你有它。文书工作正在进行中。
There you have it. Paperwork's in the pipeline.
噢,噢,你…你在哪裡…你要去哪裡?
Oh, oh, w... where you... where you goin'?
根本无处可去。
Nowhere at all.
她怎么了?
What's with her?
嗯,我的意思是她认为我是慢热型
Well, I mean she thinks I'm retarded
我刚找到她的工作所以就是这样。
and I just got her job, so there's that.
严重地?
Seriously?
继续变得更糟。
Keep gettin' worse.
这就是为什么他们叫我“流感”。
That's why they call me "The Flu".
这……这很聪明。
That's... that's clever.
但是嗯,我很担心如果没有你的力量,
But um, I'm worried that without your powers,
你可能会变得更糟。
you might keep getting worse.
我只会继续监控您的白血球计数。
I'll just keep monitoring your WBC count.
谢谢,约瑟夫博士。
Thanks, Dr. Joseph.
当然。别忘了那些药。
Of course. Don't forget those meds.
我不会。
I won't.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,拉迪达,对吧?
Well, la-di-da, right?
你呃你喜欢吗我对这个地方做了什么?
Do you uh, do you like what I've done with the place?
唔?
Hmm?
我的意思是,在你试图胡说八道之后,
I mean after all the wacky bullshit you tried to pull,
我想这只是最好的地方
I figured this is just the goodest place
就像我们最后的告别一样。
as any to have our last goodbyes.
我们可以?
Shall we?
就咱俩。一切准备就绪。
Just you and me. Everything's ready.
对我来说超豪华的退休生活在奢华的怀抱中
Super-deluxe retirement for me in the lap of luxury
好吧,对你来说,我会确保你们都感到舒服。
and well, for you, I'll make sure you're all comfy.
别担心。
Don't worry about it.
该死,你不是在开玩笑。
Damn, you weren't kiddin'.
嗯嗯,我从来不这样做。
Mmhmm, I never do.
那么,你还在等什么?使其发生。
Well, what you waitin' for? Make it happen.
它必须上传。
It has to upload.
哦,上传。
Oh, upload.
嘿。
Hey.
我实际上在这裡换班了。
I actually got a shift in here.
嗯,太棒了。
Well, that's amazin'.
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
滚开我的道。
Get the fuck out my way.
罪的工价就是死亡。
The wages of sin is death.
任何。
Whatever.
嘿!你们两个肉头,冷静点,你听到了吗?
Hey! You two meatheads, calm down, you hear me?
哦,来吧。
Oh, come on.
住口。
Shut up.
这是回报。
It's Payback.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
这裡发生了什么事?
What's goin' on out here?
那两个。
Those two.
处理它,莫拉莱斯。
Handle it, Morales.
这不……它不起作用。
It's not... it's not working.
快点,还在等什么?
Come on, what are you waitin' for?
下载了,上传了,我不在乎你做什么。
Download it, upload it, I don't care what you do.
我不知道怎么做这个狗屎。
I don't know how to do this shit.
孩子们,我们恢复了力量!
Boys, we got our powers back!
妈的。
Oh shit.
迭戈.
Diego.
迭戈.
Diego.
我的力量...我...我能感觉到他们的头部疼痛。
My powers... I... I can feel their pain in the head.
没关係。只关注我,好吗?
It's okay. Just focus on me, okay?
呃,天哪。打电♥话♥给我。
Uh, jeez. Call on me.
是的。是的,继续吧。
Yeah. Yeah, go ahead.
罪犯正在迷失他们该死的头脑。
Convicts are losin' their damn minds.
好吧,他妈的消灭那些混♥蛋♥。
Well, fuckin' zap the fuckers.
就是这样他们在那裡,宝贝。
That's what they're there for, babe.
他们正在使用他们的权力。
They're using their powers.
为了他妈的缘故!
For fuck's sake!
我马上到。
I'll be right there.
天啊!
Jeez!
哦,来吧!
Oh, come on!
嘿嘿嘿,把你的屁♥股♥放在这裡
Hey, hey, hey, get your asses down here
现在就带我离开这裡。
and get me out of here now.
现在!
Now!
拉屎。
Shit.
喔不,你有雷射!
Oh no, you got laser!
明白你了。
Got you.
游戏结束。
Game over.
真的吗?
Really?
他妈的!
Fuck!
好啦好!
Come on, come on!
卡普,我们走吧!
Cap, let's go!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
回来。回来吧,回来吧。
Get back. Get back, get back.
离开那裡!
Get out of there!
封锁.
Lock down.
封锁,努莉倒下了。
Lock down, Nullie is down.
努莉倒下了。
Nullie is down.
阿塔博伊。
Attaboy.
2B协议。
2B protocol.
2B...
什么?
2B... What?
你看到我了,约翰逊女士,我是布罗迪。
You see me, Ms. Johnson, I'm Brody.
他妈的见鬼了。收到?
Fuckin' hell. Copy that?
我应该在这裡做什么,费莉西亚?
What am I supposed to do here, Felicia?
等待。
Wait.
是的?
Yeah?
整个系统建立在发电机上。
The entire system is built on to the generator.
硬重置应该将其恢复在线。
A hard reset should bring it back online.
但灯号♥会熄灭。
But the light will go out.
收到。
Copy that.
嘿嘿嘿嘿,留在这儿好不好?我正在去'。
Hey, hey, hey, hey, stay here, alright? I'm goin'.
是的先生。你听到船长的声音了!
Yes, sir. You heard the Captain!
布罗迪队长!
Captain Brody!
嘿!
Hey!
的儿子...
Son of a...
我们开始吧。
There we go.
有压力吗?
Stressed?
住口!
Shut up!
做好你的工作吧,伙计。
Just do your job, man.
这是值得的。
This was worth it.
我勒个去你在说什么,老兄?
What the hell you talkin' about, man?
你自己看。
See for yourself.
什么?
What?
- 这是什么?- 今天是发薪日。
- What is this? - It's payday.
为了所有人。
For everyone.
我付钱给院子裡的男孩们...
I paid the boys in the yard...
你知道,所有事情都使用相同的密♥码♥。
You know, you have the same password for everything.
Wi-Fi、软体、安全性。
Wi-Fi, software, security.
会没事的。
It's gonna be okay.
电影精选列表