Gordon Tweedy's done... done a rabbit,
在拉动并点击之后。
after pullin' a zap and tap.
男孩,你必须知道我们是来冲你屁♥股♥的
Boy, you gotta know we're comin' for your ass
现在。
right now.
现在你们这些懒虫得到任何想法,
Now any of you slackasses get any ideas,
我的孩子们被授权了使用过量
my boys are authorized to use excessive
和致命的力量!
and deadly force!
另一方面,如果你们有人咳嗽
On the other hand, if any of you cough up
任何导致的信息对于这个奇怪的摇晃的杰基,
any information that leads to this squirrely jolt-Jacky,
现在说话或永远保持你的平安。
speak now or forever hold your peace.
至于你,特威迪·伯德,
And as for you, Tweedy Bird,
有一隻矮胖的猫来找你的屁♥股♥了。
there's a puddy cat comin' for your ass.
哦。
Oh.
哦,看看那个。
Oh, look at that.
看那个。
Look at that.
不再有该死的栅栏了。
No more goddamn fences.
我找到他了。
I got him.
杀了他!
Kill him!
哈哈。倒在荣耀的火焰中。
Ha-ha. Down in a blaze of glory.
德夫林,我不能这么做。
Devlin, I can't do that.
以眼还眼。
An eye for a fucking eye.
我说:“杀了他。”
I said, "Kill him."
现在!
Now!
为什么不做一个大女孩并完成工作?
Why don't you be a big girl and finish the job?
是的,就像你那么坚强一样。
Yeah, like you're so tough.
闭上你的眼睛。
Close your eyes.
好的。
Okay.
你这个王八蛋!
You son of a bitch!
为什么要我这么做?
Why did you make me do this?
笨蛋!
Fucker!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You fucker!
完成。
It's done.
愚蠢的。
Stupid.
晚安.
Good evening.
我们的头条新闻,逃离圣蒂伯龙。
Our top story, escape from San Tiburon.
我们有一份报告说发生电气火灾
We have a report saying that an electrical fire
爆发在监狱食堂裡,
broke out in the prison cafeteria,
允许超级恶棍指挥家
allowing supervillain The Conductor
试图逃跑。
to attempt his getaway.
强调尝试,正如报告所说
Emphasis on attempt, as the report says
唯一的逃亡者倒下了从监狱的屋顶
the sole escapee fell from the prison's roof
被守卫追赶的时候。
when chased by the guards.
戈登·特威迪因撞击身亡
Gordon Tweedy died on impact
以及 SIS 调查进展中。
and an SIS investigation is underway.
这只是第12次今年报告死亡
This is only the 12th reported death this year
在圣蒂布。
in San Tib.
我们伸出援手交给督军德夫林。
We reached out to Overseer Devlin.
他简单地回答:“我没有什么意见。”
He simply replied, "I ain't got no comment."
好啦,接下来就是
Alright, comin' up next,
清醒的表情对数十亿人来说
a sobering look at the billions of people
痛苦来自急性辐射综合症
suffering from Acute Radiation Syndrome
自从《脉搏》以来。
since The Pulse.
不,我……我没事。
No, I... I'm okay.
你和宝宝还好吗?
You and the baby okay?
这些都不好,迭戈。
None of this is okay, Diego.
他们说有人几乎挣脱了。
They said somebody almost broke loose.
他的名字叫戈登。
His name was Gordon.
但我离这一切还差得很远。
But I was nowhere near all that.
别以为你可以骗我。
Don't think you can lie to me.
我保证我会做好一切我可以回家。
I promise I'm doin' everything I can to make it home.
就像你所做的一切确保我们的安全。
Like everything you did to keep us safe.
玛蒂娜,请。
Martina, please.
多久?
How long?
我们应该多久等待?
How long are we supposed to wait?
我正在尽我所能,好吗?
I'm doing what I can, okay?
我会尽力减刑,我保证......
I'll try to get my sentence reduced, I promise...
德夫林想和你谈谈。
Devlin wants a talk with you.
我想给你看San Tib 的一个小秘密,
I wanna show you a little San Tib secret,
但这是我们的秘密
but it's our secret,
所以我们不要跟任何人分享,好吗?
so let's not share with anyone, okay?
你看,这裡很孤独,时间在老虎机裡很有效
You see, this here is solitary and time in the slot works
有点不同下面这裡。
a little bit different down here.
现在,如果你是个坏孩子,
Now, if you are a bad boy,
我可以採取特殊措施让你的屁♥股♥保持一致。
I could take special measures to bring your ass in line.
时间并不顺利在那裡。
Time don't exactly run smooth in there.
分钟感觉像几个小时,几个小时感觉就像几天。
Minutes feel like hours, hours feel like days.
天……好吧,我们不要想想日子吧,儿子。
Days... well, let's not think about days, son.
为什么不跟我分享为什么像你这样的失败者
Why don't you share with me like why a loser like you
受到 Lobe 的特别关注?
gets tapped for special attention from The Lobe?
他只是要求我...成为他的朋友。
He just asked me to... to be his friend.
呃,帮他一个忙,换班。
Uh, do him a favor, take a shift.
朋友,是吗?
Friend, huh?
嗯,那不是很好吗?
Well, ain't that nice?
现在,你的这位朋友,他没告诉你
Now, this friend of yours, he didn't tell you
为什么他精挑细选你的樱桃屁♥股♥?
why he cherry-picked your cherry ass?
C...汽车...腕骨...腕管。
C... car... carpal... carpal tunnel.
确实是腕管。你常口吃吗?
Carpal tunnel, indeed. Do you stutter often?
好吧,我告诉你什么?
Well, I tell you what?
你一直在和我打交道和你的老朋友,
You keep gettin' pally with your old friend,
并且你要确保立即向我报告。
and you make sure you report right back to me.
你明白?
You understand?
我知道你的力量给了你很多感触
I know your power gives you a lot of feelings
还有很多男人在这裡,会喜欢
and there are a lot of men in here that would love
分享这些感受与你。
to share those feelings with you.
不好了。不不不。
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不用担心。
Don't worry.
你那小阴♥户♥力量的秘密对我来说是安全的。
The secret of your little pussy power is safe with me.
只是别惹恼我你明白吗,孩子?
Just don't cross me you understand, boy?
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
老闆。
Boss.
嘘。
Shoo.
我在不合时宜的时候抓到你了?
I catch you at a bad time?
一点也不。我能为你做什么?
Not at all. What can I do for you?
哦,只是想检查一下关于我的贵宾,仅此而已。
Oh, just wanted to check on my guest of honor, is all.
听说你儿子的事腕管疼痛。
Heard about your boy's carpal tunnel pains.
不管怎样那个东西就叫这个
Whatever the hell that shit's called.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这太可怕了。
It's been dreadful.
哦,我确信是的。
Oh, I'm sure it was.
你知道,我一直在努力这两天我的脑子
You know, I've been rackin' my brain for two days now,
试著从各个角度考虑你的小计划。
tryin' to figure all the angles of your little scheme.
我的计划?
My scheme?
我认识 Nullies正在保持
I know the Nullies are keepin'
你正常的超级大脑,
that super brain of yours normal,
但我就是想不起来或是你问的尾巴
but I just can't make heads or tails of you askin'
没有人迪亚兹介入
that nobody Diaz to step in
并造成麻烦与戴蒙德·吉姆和他的白♥痴♥们一起。
and cause trouble with Diamond Jim and his idiots.
我什么都不知道关于它。
I wouldn't know anything about it.
听著,天才。
Listen up, genius.
我们现在遇到的就是沟通失败。
What we have here is a fucking failure to communicate.
你看,你有一个非常,非常简单的选择
You see, you got a very, very simple choice to make
且时间不多去做。
and not a lot of time to do it in.
你认为下一任监工会让你留在这裡
You think the next overseer's gonna let you stay up here
在你的象牙塔裡?
in your ivory tower?
因为我保证──该死的──你,如果你不明白我的东西
'Cause I guaran-damn-tee you, if you don't get me what mine,
你会后悔的在很大程度上。
you are gonna regret it in a big, big way.
我相信你。
I believe you.
我是个讲道理的人。
I'm a reasonable, man.
我已经讲道理了
I've been reasonable.
但是男孩,我正在奔跑真是没耐心了。
But boy, I am runnin' the hell out of patience.
你有24小时。
电影精选列表