Is that all I am to you?
你的一个...你的小您可以移♥动♥的部分。
One of your... your little pieces you can move around.
你需要放鬆。
You need to relax.
我只是想要答案。
I just want answers.
然后提出正确的问题。
Then ask the right questions.
你想跟我做什么?
What do you want with me?
为什么选我然后什么都不做?
Why pick me out and then do nothing?
耐心。
Patience.
囚犯需要有耐心。
Prisoners need to have patience.
什么?
What?
当我告诉你要做某件事时,这是有充分理由的。
When I tell you to do something, it's good reason.
但你不会告诉我原因。
But you won't tell me the reason.
你能带我离开这裡吗或不?
Can you get me out of here or not?
可能吧。
Possibly.
但我需要你打球。
But I need you to play ball.
伟大的。
Great.
那么,你为什么不让我活得够长呢?
Well, why don't you keep me alive long enough to do it?
坐稳直到週五。
Sit tight until Friday.
我们完成了。
We're done.
坐稳直到週五。
Sit tight until Friday.
晚安,我是萨拉·麦可斯。
Good evening, I'm Sara Michaels.
我是格伦·巴里。
And I'm Glenn Barry.
洛伦齐尼公♥司♥今天宣布
The Lorenzini Corporation announced today
那个超级堡垒圣蒂伯龙 Ubermax
that superfortress San Tiburon Ubermax
应该完成本季末之前。
should be finished before the end of this quarter.
将会完成。
Will be finished.
什么?
What?
即将完结本季末之前。
Will be finished before the end of this quarter.
没关係,萨拉。
It... it's okay, Sara.
虽然已经有多次延误
While there have been numerous delays
完成超级堡垒,
to complete the superfortress,
San Tib 的临时位置仍然安全隐藏
the temporary San Tib's location remains safely hidden
某处在大西北。
somewhere in the Great Northwest.
活动人士在外面抗♥议♥
Activists protested outside
洛伦齐尼公♥司♥总公♥司♥
The Lorenzini Corporation's head office
说公♥司♥创造了这些超级罪犯,
saying that the corporation created these supercriminals,
为了证明需要为特别监禁。
in order to justify the need for special imprisonment.
据称。
Allegedly.
什么?
What?
据称该公♥司♥创造了这些超级罪犯。
The corporation allegedly created these supercriminals.
闭嘴,格伦!
Shut up, Glenn!
再说一字我会告诉大家
One more word and I'll tell everyone
你做了什么在圣诞晚会上。
what you did at the Christmas party.
的儿子...
Son of a...
电子邮件?你甚至不能告诉我当著我的面。
Email? You can't even tell me to my face.
费利西亚,董事会决定…
Felicia, the board decided...
别给我那玩意儿。
Don't give me that shit.
请您再说一次?
Beg your pardon?
我不敢相信你拖拖拉拉的脚步
I can't believe you're dragging your feet,
等待最后一刻下定决心。
waiting for the last minute to make up your damn mind.
你这个胆小鬼。
You coward.
哦!
Oh!
我相信你躲在黑板后面
I can believe you're hiding behind the board,
说这是他们的决定,但他妈的布罗迪?
saying it's their call, but fucking Brody?
嘿。你想见我吗?
Hey. You wanted to see me?
不在这个办公室。
Not in this office.
啊啊啊啊啊啊,撑住!
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up!
他现在正在奔跑,和你一样。
He's in the running now, same as you.
男孩有权利来提升自己。
Boy's got the right to advance himself.
如何?他不知道第一件事
How? He doesn't know the first thing
关于经营这个地方!
about running this place!
你在说什么?
What are you talkin' about?
他不需要知道任何关于管理这个地方的事情。
He doesn't need to know anything about runnin' this place.
我的意思是看著我。
I mean look at me.
哈哈,天才。
Ha-ha, genius.
它自己运行!
It runs itself!
我是最有教养的人在这裡待的时间最长的,
I'm the most educated, been here the longest,
让我们...
and let's...
我他妈在这裡待的时间和你一样长。
I've been here the same amount of fuckin' time as you have.
- 别跟我说话...- 所以还有那些该死的囚犯!
- And don't talk to me... - So have the fuckin' inmates!
好的。
Okay.
简单,简单,简单,伙计们。
Easy, easy, easy, guys.
呃。
Uh.
我要去上班了
I'm gonna go work.
现在你知道了我必须忍♥受什么!
Now you know what I gotta put up with!
瞧你们都激动起来了。
Look at you all fired up.
对你有好处。
Good for you.
该死的,你真热!
Damn, you're hot!
你真的想要它,不是吗?
You really want it, don't you?
我应得的,你也知道。
I deserve it and you know it.
你值得拥有你会得到机会的。
You do deserve it and you will get your shot.
别担心。
Don't you worry.
布罗迪也得到了他的。
And Brody, he gets his, too.
你可以怎么考虑把他放在桌子后面?
How can you consider putting him behind the desk?
需要考虑什么?
What's to consider?
侍卫跟著他。
The guards follow him.
整个院子都怕他!
The entire yard's afraid of him!
我的意思是来吧,这是诚实的竞争。
I mean come on, it's honest competition.
你担心什么?
What you worried about?
好吧,你犯了一个错误。
Well, you're making a mistake.
哦,我们只需要等待看看吧,不是吗?
Oh, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
所以他们给了你大椅子。
So they offered you the big chair.
那感觉一定很不错吧
That's gotta feel pretty good.
唔。他们只是说说而已关于它。
Hmm. They're just talkin' about it.
没有什么是一成不变的。
Nothing set in stone.
你听起来不太兴奋。
You don't sound exactly thrilled.
有很多事情要做。嘿,吉米。
Got a lot of thinkin' to do. Hey, Jimmy.
布罗迪船长,长官。
Captain Brody, sir.
嘿,帕克,你好吗?
Hey, Parker, how you doin'?
听说你去了一整个五分钟不打斗。
Heard you went a whole five minutes without fighting.
那挺好的。
That's good.
嗯,休息日。
Hmm, off day.
是的。你和你的男孩们听到什么了吗?
Yeah. You and your boys hearin' anything?
- 不。- 不?
- No. - No?
没什么事监督者的最后一天?
Nothin' about the overseer's last day?
呃,不,先生。
Uh, no, sir.
是的?
Yeah?
週五来吧,我想要你保持最佳行为。
Come Friday, I want you to be on your best behavior.
像个好孩子一样,好吗?
Like a good boy, okay?
绝对可以,先生。
Absolutely, sir.
好孩子。是的。
Good boy. Yeah.
独处五分钟和那个混♥蛋♥。
Five minutes alone with that prick.
词是什么?
What's the word?
就像你听到船长的话一样。
Like you heard the captain.
星期五是个大日子。
Friday's the big day.
我想我们会给他丢...
Think we'll throw him a...
一个小聚会。
A lil' party.
就是这样。我们已经启动并运行。
That's it. We're up and runnin'.
那挺好的。
That's good.
是的。
Yeah.
认为我们已经完成了。
Think we're done here.
队长。
Captain.
唔。
Hmm.
督军想要你。
Overseer wants you.
这东西有什么问题吗?看起来不一样。
What's wrong with this thing? Looks different.
他们进行了软体更新发电机修好后。
They did a software update after the generators were fixed.
聪明的。
Smart.
唔。他把火炬传给你了吗?
Hmm. He passing you the torch?
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
说“不”还不算太晚。
Not too late to say "no".
并留下这一切?
电影精选列表