♪别走 别走♪
Don't move, don't move
♪别走♪
Don't move
♪别走啊♪
Don't move on
♪在某扇门后♪
Behind some doors
♪有人在等候♪
People are waiting
♪有人正等待着被点燃♪
People are waiting to sparkle
♪别走啊♪
Don't move on
♪别走啊♪
Don't move on
♪别走 别走♪
Don't move, don't move
♪别走♪
Don't move
♪别走啊♪
Don't move on
♪哦-哦♪
Oh-oh
♪哦-哦♪
Oh-oh
♪哦-哦♪
Oh-oh
我辗转反侧 彻夜未眠
Self-doubt didn't kick in until the morning
醒来的时候 我感觉自己的心 就像悬挂在冰冷的喜马拉雅山上一样
when I woke up with a heart as cold and heavy as Mt. Everest.
今天是正式的演出名单公布的日子
It was the day the cast list went up.
我凭什么那么肯定 女主角一定是我的呢?
Why had I been so certain I was going to get the lead?
巴格丽女士没有跟我说过一句 鼓励的话
Miss Baggoli didn't say anything encouraging.
卡拉笑了
Carla smiled.
♪哦-哦♪
Oh-oh
♪哦-哦♪
Oh-oh
哇 看你跑得像风一样
Well, look what the wind blew in.
看你溜得像只猫
Look what the cat dragged in.
女士们
Ladies.
你先
After you.
好吧 跟在我屁♥股♥后面
Right. After me.
♪啦-啦 啦-啦-啦♪
Na-na na-na-na
♪那就是我想说的全部♪
That's all I'm gonna say
♪啦-啦 啦-啦-啦♪
'Cause na-na na-na-na
♪反正你已经打定主意了♪
You've made up your mind anyways
♪难道我们不能做朋友吗?♪
Can't we be friends?
♪为什么要结束♪
Why does it end
♪甚至连♪
Before a word
♪告别的话都没有?♪
Is even heard?
♪我看着你♪
I look at you
♪你这算什么态度♪
Your attitude
♪为什么你看不见♪
Why can't you see
♪那不是我?♪
That it's not me?
♪啦-啦 啦-啦-啦♪
La-la la-la-la
♪以后我就不用为此焦急了♪
Next time I won't let it stew
♪啦-啦 啦-啦-啦♪
La-la la-la-la
噢!
Unh!
噢
Ow.
不错 我 又一次得到我想要的角色
Well, once again, I got the part that I wanted.
哦! - 哦!
Oh! - Oh!
没有差劲的角色 只有差劲的演员
There are no small parts, only small actors.
你们可以引用我的话
You can quote me.
我是新的伊莱扎!
I'm your new Eliza!
啊!
Aah!
不可思议!
Amazing!
我还以为我得不到这个 角色呢 我成功了
I didn't think I'd get it, but I did.
我并不这么看 我就知道你会得到的
I didn't think that, because I knew you'd get it.
不 因为我...
No, 'cause I was...
实际上 我的角色 也就是希金斯夫人
Actually, my part, the one of Mrs. Higgins,
从许多方面来说 都比伊莱扎有趣多了
is much more interesting than Eliza's in many ways.
我是说 虽然 她不是女主角
I mean, even though she's not the female lead,
但这是一个更有深度 更能体现现代感的角色
it's a part with depth and true contemporary resonance.
那才是我想要的
It's the one that I wanted.
是吗 我看是因为 那是你得到那个角色吧
Good, 'cause that's the one you got.
我会给你点颜色瞧瞧的 这是我的地盘
I'll show you what it's like to be in my school.
你在威胁我吗?
Is that a threat?
当然
Absolutely.
哦-哦
Oh-oh
哦-哦
Oh-oh
为伊莱扎摇滚喝彩!
To "Eliza Rocks"!
为伊莱扎摇滚喝彩!
To "Eliza Rocks"!
哦 朋友
Oh, man.
祝贺你 - 这一天真是太美妙了
Congratulations. - This is the best day.
我简直不敢想象那个 高傲的卡拉被打败了
I can't imagine that Carla got beat out!
嘿 Sidarthur的乐迷们 下面有个爆♥炸♥性消息
Hey, Sidarthur fans, how about some big news?
这里是抢先报道
You heard it here first.
乐队即将解散
The band is breaking up.
什么? - 没错 Sidarthur乐队就要退出舞台了
What? - Yep, Sidarthur is no more.
我重复一遍 解散
I repeat, no more.
下面是斯图·沃尔夫 的讲话
Stu Wolff is moving on and saying,
“永远 永远 我永远 也不会再和他们一起干了”
"Never, never, will I work with them again."
所以 为了纪念乐队
So, in memory of the band,
让我们听一首来自 《永远的早晨》专辑的歌♥曲
let's hear a track from "Always Morning."
不!
No!
不可能!
It can't be!
这不可能!
It just can't be!
啊!啊!啊!
Aah! Aah! Aah!
什么? 怎么了?
What? What's the matter?
我无法呼吸了 妈妈 我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe. Mom, I can't breathe.
我听到了
I heard.
谢谢你能在这种时刻 来陪伴我
Thanks for being here at a time like this.
我真不愿承认这个事实
I don't want to believe it.
我印了这些传♥单♥给歌♥迷们 号♥召大家起来抗♥议♥
I made these flyers to hand out to fans urging them to protest.
这些气球升♥天♥的时候
As these balloons go to the heavens,
我们Sidarthur的歌♥星们 也一起升♥天♥了
so do the stars of our Sidarthur
与宇宙中的群星一起闪耀
mix among the stars of our universe.
只是象征性的 当然
Symbolically, of course.
简直难以相信
Can you believe this?
有史以来宇宙中
One of the most catastrophic events
最大的灾难已经来临了
in the history of the universe has occurred,
而每个人都好像什么 都没发生一样
and everyone's acting as if nothing has happened.
太棒了
Great.
又是我赢了 看到没
Me again, of course.
那么 谁还要挑战?
So, who's next?
我
Me.
你疯了吗? 克拉一直都是最好的
Are you crazy? Carla's the all-time champion.
是吗?那么新的冠军要诞生了
So? There's gonna be a new all-time champion.
我想你不过如此而已
I think you've peaked.
跳上来啊
Hop on.
第一回合
Round one.
我的父亲 你也知道的 就是Sidarthur乐队的律师
My father, who, as you know, is the lawyer for Sidarthur,
刚刚打电♥话♥给我 告诉我一些乐队的内♥幕♥
just called me to tell me what he found out about the band.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
他说的那些目前还不能公开
What he told me isn't available to the public yet.
Sidarthur乐队下个月 将在纽约举办一场告别演出
Sidarthur's having a farewell concert in New York next month.
我爸爸已经拿到了VIP座位 但这还不是最吸引人的
Daddy already has V.I.P. Seats, but that's not the best part.
我不认为是这样的
I didn't think it would be.
演出后斯图会在他的阁楼 举办一个聚会
There's gonna be a party afterwards at Stu's loft
只对Sidarthur的最亲密的 朋友开放
for all of Sidarthur's closest friends.
我已经听说过了
So I've heard.
你知道谁得到邀请了吗?
And guess who already has an invitation?
正巧我和埃拉收到了邀请
It just so happens that Ella and I do.
哦 真的? - 对 没错
Oh, really? - Yeah, really.
你是怎么得到邀请的?
How'd you manage that?
跟你一样 通过家里的关系
Same way you did. Through parental connections.
除了电♥话♥我想不出 你还有什么联♥系♥了
What connections do you have other than the phone?
获胜
Winner.
我又赢了
Me again.
失败者!
Loser.
游戏还没结束呢
Game's not over yet.
第二回合
Round two.
事实上 是我妈妈用了关系
Actually, my mother has the connections.
马什·华纳去年夏天 从我妈妈那里买♥♥了把来♥福♥枪♥
Marsh Warner bought a piece from her last summer.
马什尔 我通常都这么称呼的 是他们的经理
And Marshie, as I call him, is their manager.
电影精选列表