♪我来到了一个新的地方♪
I'm in a new place with the same face
♪人生 地也不熟♪
But nothing is familiar to me
♪有一场暴风雨即将来临♪
But there's a strong gust, and the winds change
♪它会使我成为真正的女人♪
And it's bringing out the woman in me
♪我知道你一定在某个角落♪
I know that you're out there somewhere
♪焦急地等待我的消息♪
Waiting on a deeper connection
♪现在我正左瞧瞧♪
Now I'm looking to my left
♪右看看♪
Searching on my right
♪我们可以去做最冒险的旅行♪
'Cause we could be the greatest adventure
♪我已经就绪 来找我吧♪
I'm ready, come and find me
♪我已经取得了支持♪
I'm not gonna, I've got the sun on my side
♪因为我在等待♪
It's heavy, 'cause I'm finally
♪属于我的人 我已就绪♪
Hoping for the one, and I'm ready, ready
♪我已就绪♪
I'm ready
♪这真不公平♪
It's really not fair
♪所以 宝贝 小心了♪
So, baby, beware
♪现在只是时间的问题♪
'Cause now it's just a matter of time
♪在天黑门关上以前♪
Before the doors close and the sky falls
♪我会宣布你是属于我的♪
The very moment that I tell you're mine
♪我已就绪 来找我吧♪
I'm ready, come and find me
♪我已取得支持♪
I'm not gonna, I've got the sun on my side
♪因为我在等待♪
It's heavy, 'cause I'm finally
♪属于我的人 我已就绪♪
Hoping for the one, and I'm ready, ready
♪我已就绪 来找我吧♪
I'm ready, come and find me
♪我已取得支持♪
I'm not gonna, I've got the sun on my side
♪因为我在等待♪
It's heavy, 'cause I'm finally
♪属于我的人 我已就绪♪
Hoping for the one, and I'm ready, ready
♪我已就绪 来找我吧♪
I'm ready, come and find me
再见 甜心!
Goodbye, sweetheart!
你要照顾好自己啊
Take good care of yourself.
噢 妈咪 差点忘了
Oh, Mummy, you forgot this.
我的小天使!
Angel!
你一个人住 我真感到担心
I worry so about you living alone.
噢 妈咪 多谢你的关心
Oh, Mother, it's adorable of you to be so concerned,
但现在我已经 完全有能力照顾好自己了
but I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, dear.
过来 孩子们
Come on, girls.
再见 我的宝贝
Goodbye, my chicken.
太棒了 我自♥由♥了!
Yes, I'm free!
我可以一个人 生活在纽约
I can live in New York on my own.
做任何我想做的事情了!
I can do whatever I want!
耶
Yay!
太好了!
Yes!
我出生在纽约
LOLA: I was born and nurtured in New York,
并且在这世界的中心长大
the center of the universe.
不幸的是 我妈妈想把我 带到另一个地方
Unfortunately, my mother is moving me to another planet.
新泽西
New Jersey.
这样的事实令我难以接受
Is it any wonder that I couldn't face reality?
因为我总是梦想着
Can anyone blame me for dreaming
她可以把我一个人留在 这个我喜欢的城市
that she was leaving me behind in my beloved city?
玛丽!
Mary!
玛丽 我们走了!
Mary, let's go!
再见了 我童年的故乡
Goodbye, childhood home.
再见了 智慧 和精神的源泉
Goodbye, intellectual and spiritual stimulation.
再见了 百老汇
Goodbye, Broadway.
玛丽 别这样
Mary, please.
别再梦想着当你的舞会皇后了
Don't be such a drama queen.
叫我洛拉!
Lola!
从今天开始我的名字叫 洛拉
My name from this day forward is Lola.
5岁的时候我就知道 我的真名叫洛拉
I've known since I was 5 years old that my true name is Lola.
你的名字是玛丽
You were named Mary.
这是你出生证上的名字
It is the name on your birth certificate.
也是我唯一会用来 称呼你的名字
It is the name that I am going to call you.
在家里 我就像一只 被困在鸽笼里的火烈鸟
In my family, I am a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
♪我开始旅行 追逐着自己♪
I trip, I fall, I catch myself
♪我甚至幻想 自己是另外一个人♪
Even wishing I was someone else
♪我总是无法 像自己想的那样♪
I'm never where I'm supposed to be
再见了 纽约
Goodbye, New York.
再见了 一炮走红的机会
Goodbye, any chance of becoming a famous actress.
♪去冒险吧♪
Adventure
♪寻找真我♪
Finding the real me
♪真我♪
The real me
♪我是一面镜子♪
I'm a reflection
♪镜子♪
A reflection
♪反射我所见到的♪
Of everything I see
♪耶♪
Yeah
父母告诉我要怀抱着 希望和理想
Your parents tell you to have hopes and dreams.
然后他们又把我 带到新泽西
And then they move you to New Jersey.
真令人想不通
It makes no sense.
欢迎来到死亡丛林
Welcome to Deadwood.
谁告诉她这么说的?
Is she allowed to say that?
下车了
Come on.
快 快
Hurry, hurry.
让我们参观一下新房♥子
Let's see the new house.
快点
Come on.
哦 妈咪
Oh, Mom.
这里有草
It's just grass.
但这里除了草就没别的了
But it's all over the place.
玻璃走道后边就是我的房♥间
The sun porch is my bedroom.
平庸
Ordinariness isn't the only thing
是我在这个家庭里 需要抗争的事情之一
I have to fight against in my house.
另一项是反对十足的不公道
Gross injustice is another.
我唯一可以信赖的人 是斯图·沃尔夫
The only person I can turn to is Stu Wolff,
他是莎士比亚之后 最伟大的诗人
the greatest poet since Shakespeare
也是摇滚乐队Sidarthur 的主唱
and the lead singer of Sidarthur.
我住在这暗无天日的郊区的日子里 他会一直这样看着我
He'd see me through my dark suburban days.
在纽约 我得乘两次地铁 再换乘公交才能到学校
In the city, I took two subways and a bus to get to school.
而在这儿我不用花上 1.5磅就可以到学校
It amazes me that I can get to school
我感到很惊奇
without it costing $ 1. 50.
啊!噢!
Ow! Ugh!
啊
Ow.
戴尔丛林高中
Dellwood High.
在这个校区里 我就像一只笼中之鸟
I shall be a bird in a cage with a good school district.
尽管如此 我完全没有 必要对那些
However, there is absolutely no point in being negative
无法改变的事情感到 消沉
about things you just can't change.
我把这个小镇看成 一张空白的画纸
I look upon my new town as an empty stage
我可以在上面尽情地 挥毫泼墨
to which I'm allowed to bring my own script.
我隐隐感觉到 一段传奇就要诞生了
In my heart, I feel that a legend is about to be born.
而主人公 就是我
That legend would be me.
♪这都是流行♪
It's all about style
♪活出色彩♪
Living with style
♪我正生活在♪
I'm living in, giving in
♪畅游在♪
Swimming in
♪时尚中♪
Style
你好
Hello.
嘿
Hey.
我是洛拉·斯黛
I'm Lola Steppe.
我 原本是从纽约来的
I'm from New York, originally.
埃拉·杰拉德
Ella Gerard.
我 原本就是本地人
I'm from right here, originally.
呃 hi
Well, hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你亲眼见过Sidarthur乐队吗?
Have you ever seen Sidarthur in person?
没有 但是我想 斯图·沃尔夫是
No, but I think Stu Wolff
莎士比亚之后 最伟大的诗人
is the greatest poet since Shakespeare.
我也是啊!
I do, too.
我有他们的每一张专辑
I have every CD they ever made.
真的吗? - 是啊!
You do? - Yeah!
这是斯图·沃尔夫跳舞的 小册子
And that's Stu Wolff dancing.
电影精选列表