I'm just thankful nothing worse happened.
它看起来很像“狗的纪年”里的那只
He looks like the dog in "The Dog Years."
它确实是在“狗的纪年”里
He is the dog in "The Dog Years."
它真的在“狗的纪年”里吗?
He's the dog in "The Dog Years"?
我的外甥女很喜欢看这些书
My niece loves those books.
你很出名啊! - 还是您更加出名
You're famous! - He's not as famous as you.
莫丽一定不相信我见到你了
Molly's not gonna believe I've actually met you.
你叫尼格斯 对吧?
Negus, right?
你是卡伦·斯黛 是吗?
And Calum Steppe, right?
没错
Right.
我们查了一下 你们现在可以走了
We checked your story, and you're free to go.
对不起 沃尔夫先生 - 啊-哈
Excuse me, Mr. Wolff? - Mm-hmm.
您可以帮我签名吗?
Can I have your autograph?
哦 好啊 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
没问题
Sure.
给罗斯警官
To Sergeant Rose.
斯图·沃尔夫
Stu Wolff.
好了 都解决了
Right, well, now that that's settled,
有人想去我的聚会吗?
would anyone like to come to a party with me?
我
I would.
你别生我的气了
You can't stay mad at me forever.
原谅我 好吗?
Forgive me, please?
我绝不会原谅你
I am in no way ready to forgive you.
这是本世纪最美妙的舞会了
This is the party of the century.
你不想参与其中吗?
Don't you want to enjoy it?
我现在根本没心情聚会
I'm not really in a partying mood.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
真的 十分抱歉
I really am. I'm sorry.
你这么说只是为了不要错过今晚罢了
You're just saying that to save the evening.
不 不是这样的
No, I'm not.
没有你我真的不知道该怎么办
I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.
怎么了? 你们怎么还站在门外?
What's going on? Why are you still out here?
我们现在有些不想进去了
We just don't feel like going in right now.
好吧 那样的话
Well, then.
我还是带你们回酒店吧
Let me get you back to the hotel.
也许我们可以进去一小会儿
Maybe we can just go in for a little while.
♪太阳正闪耀♪
Sun is shining
♪太阳正闪耀♪
Sun is shining
♪还需要睡觉吗♪
There's no need to sleep no more
你们来了 好啊
There you are! All right.
我们去找些干的衣服 给你们穿怎么样?
Listen, how about we get you guys something dry to wear?
我会叫人把衣服洗干净 送到你♥爸♥爸那儿去的
I'll have those dresses cleaned and sent over to your dad's,
顺便说一下 他很有才气
who is brilliant, by the way.
我想我和他会成为搭档
I think he and I are gonna be pals.
是啊 我买♥♥了他所有的书
Yeah, I bought all his books.
♪名声和迷信♪
Celebrity and superstition
♪为了获得承认不惜一切代价♪
Whatever it takes to get some recognition
上楼
Just upstairs.
我没看见她 你呢?
I don't see her, do you?
没有
No.
♪让你感觉他们...♪
Making you pay to feed the thoughts they
你能想象吗?
Can you believe this?
我们正穿着他的衣服
We're in his clothes.
在他的卧室里
And in his bedroom.
别这样 埃拉 和我一起庆祝吧
Come on, Ella. Celebrate with me, please.
我想我们之间不应该存在 任何问题
I want everything to be okay between us.
我想也是
And I do, too.
你该向我发誓 你不会再对我撒谎了
You have to promise that you'll never lie to me again.
行啊 我发誓
I do. I promise.
我发誓 埃拉
I swear, Ella. I do.
你发誓?
You promise?
真的
I do.
好
Okay.
好 那么
Okay, then.
快 我们在他的房♥间呢
Come on, we're in his room.
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
♪我们还没完♪
We're not done yet
♪不会安静的消失在夜色中♪
Not going quietly into the night
♪我和我的朋友都不会♪
Not me and my friends
♪我们还没完♪
We're not done yet
♪不会安静的消失在夜色中♪
Not going quietly into the night
♪我和我的朋友都不会♪
Not me and my friends
♪我们还没完 别太在意♪
We're not done yet, don't take it too seriously
♪这就是生活 我们最终会赢的♪
It's just life, we'll win in the end
♪我们还没完♪
We're not done yet
♪不会安静的消失在夜色中♪
Not going quietly into the night
♪我和我的朋友都不会♪
Not me and my friends
这真粗俗
That is so gross.
卡拉!
Carla!
嘿 卡拉!
Hey, Carla!
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
看见她的表情了吗?
Did you see her face?
她看起来很生气
She looks really angry.
我很了解她
I know that look.
生活就是这样 充满着不可思议
You know, life can be so randomly beautiful.
♪来吧 女孩们♪
Come on, girls!
♪女孩们 我们都有了♪
Girls, we've all got one
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
♪这里到处都很特别♪
Special everywhere
♪从纽约♪
From New York
♪到好莱坞♪
To Hollywood
♪属于女人的晚上♪
It's ladies night
♪女孩们 这感觉好极了♪
And, girl, the feeling's good
♪没错 属于女人的晚上♪
Oh, yes, it's ladies night
♪感觉好极了♪
And the feeling's right
♪没错 属于女人的晚上♪
Oh, yes, it's ladies night
♪哦 多好的夜晚♪
Oh, what a night
♪哦 多好的夜晚♪
Oh, what a night
♪没错 属于女人的晚上♪
Oh, yes, it's ladies night
♪感觉好极了♪
And the feeling's right
♪哦 没错♪
Oh, yes
我的保护神们
My saviors.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 是斯蒂夫
Oh, it's Steve.
是斯蒂夫! - 等等
It's Steve! - Hang on.
斯图 我知道你很忙
Stu, I know you're really busy.
我一直在想我 是否能和你谈上一小会儿
I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second.
为什么不? 你的我的贵宾
Why not? Be my guest.
我不敢相信我见到你了
I can't believe I met you.
我不敢相信我正和 这个人做在一起
I mean, I can't believe I'm sitting here with the man
他写了那么多令我倍受鼓舞的歌♥曲
who wrote all those songs that made my spirit soar.
当你写这句歌♥词的时候你是怎么想的
What were you thinking when you wrote
“在某扇门后 有人正等着被点燃”
"behind some doors people are waiting to sparkle"?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但这可是你写的
But you wrote it.
生活有些沉闷 有些迷茫
Life's a little foggy, a little soggy.
那句歌♥词好像是在向我说些什么
You know, that really said something to me.
一定有成千上万的女孩是这么想的
I'm sure to a hundred million other girls,
尤其是我
but especially to me.
我很高兴能对歌♥迷有所帮助
I'm happy to oblige a fan.
不 我不止是一个歌♥迷
No. I'm not just a fan.
我是说 但我听着 《永远的早晨》的时候
I mean, I sat at your feet, metaphorically.
我感觉像坐在你的身边
When I listen to "Always Morning,"
我穿了一件灰色夹克 跟你的CD封面上的那件一样
I wore a gray jacket because you wore a gray jacket on the CD.
你穿灰色的衣服是因为 你感到不确定
You wore gray because it was ambiguous.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
不
No.
我是对的
I'm right.
你看起来很失望
You look disappointed.
对啊 是有点
电影精选列表