Well, I am.
对我
In me.
对啊
Yeah.
我依然认为
I mean, I still think
你是自莎士比亚以来最伟大的诗人
you're the greatest thing since Shakespeare.
我感觉糟透了
It's just too bad
我无法和你谈论你的诗句
I'll never be able to discuss your poetry with you.
为什么?
Why?
因为 沃尔夫先生 你是个酒鬼
Because, Mr. Wolff, you're a drunk.
我希望把它们放回去 会比拿出来的时候容易些
I hope getting this thing back is easier than getting it out.
你们猜猜看发生什么了?
Guess what!
我被禁闭了
I've been grounded.
我也是! 我真为你感到骄傲!
Me too! I'm so proud of you!
自从第一次夏令营里 卡拉告诉所有人
This is the day I've been waiting for
如果和我在一起玩 就会倒霉的那一天开始
since my first summer camp when Carla told all the kids
我就一直期待这一天的来临了
that if they played with me, they'd die.
她笑了
She's smiling.
她在虚张声势
Oh, she's bluffing.
看 我该去上课了
Well, look, I gotta get to class.
记得跟我报告情况
Tell me how it goes.
来啊 我们看她出丑
Come on. Let's watch her sink.
好啊
Yeah.
看 看这个
Yeah, this one. Look at this one.
嘿 卡拉
Hey, Carla.
玩得开心吗?
Did you have fun?
如果不是的话
Well, if it isn't the great pretender.
这个装傻的人要听谁来 讲诉聚会的情形呢?
Come to hear what the Sidarthur party was like?
我们为什么要听你说?
Why would we want to hear what you have to say?
我和埃拉都去了
Ella and I were there.
你们听到了吗? 她们说她们去了
Did you hear that? She said they were there.
你知道 撒谎是没用的
You know, lying's not gonna help you.
所有人都知道你们没有去
Everybody already knows that you didn't go.
别装作你没看到我们
Don't pretend you didn't see us.
我知道你看到了
I know you did.
当时凑巧斯图·沃尔夫
It just so happens Ella and I got in
把我们带进去了
because of Stu Wolff himself
因为我们救了他
after we practically saved his life.
告诉她们 埃拉
Tell them, Ella.
我不需要证明什么 你也不
I don't have anything to prove, nor do you.
埃拉 这不是你 耍脾气的时候
Ella, this is no time for your newfound personality.
也许你想看看我在聚会上拍的照片 洛拉
Maybe you'd like to see some pictures from the party, Lola.
我知道你有多迷斯图·沃尔夫
I know how fond you are of Stu Wolff,
我可照了不少照片呢
and I got some great shots of him.
我们整晚都和斯图在一起
We spent the whole night with Stu.
在他开这个盛大的聚会的晚上 他会去陪你们?
On the night of his biggest party, he left to be with you.
你可不能拿这个来搪塞我
You're not gonna get away with this.
我去了晚会 我爸爸也在那儿
We were at that party. My dad was there.
他和斯图准备合作
He and Stu are gonna get together.
什么爸爸?
What dad?
你没有爸爸
You don't have a dad.
你说你♥爸♥爸 在搬到这儿之前死了
You said he died before you moved here.
我是说 你想干什么?
I mean, what do you do?
你靠这些谎言就像 让我们相信你们去了吗?
Do you just make all this up as you go along?
你以为我们不是纽约人 我们就很蠢吗?
Do you think because we're not from New York that we're stupid?
你在那儿看到我们了
You saw us there.
不 我没有 骗子
No, I didn't, liar.
你要清楚 你就是一个 十足的骗子!
You know, that's what you are. You're a liar.
你的名字也不是洛拉 玛丽小姐
Your name isn't even Lola, Mary.
埃拉是对的
Ella's right.
我不需要向你们证明什么
I don't have to prove anything to you people.
你知道我们在那儿的
You know we were there.
哦 不! 她哭了
Oh, no! She's crying.
看那宝贝
Look at the baby.
哦
Oh.
喂 你们没有权力记下我所说的话
Yo, you got no right to write down what I'm saying.
那些是...
Those are my...
对不起 玛格丽女士 我无法继续
I'm sorry, Miss Baggoli, I can't go on.
我有事要说
There's something I have to say.
那 快 洛拉 快点
Well, quickly, Lola. Quickly.
我必须坦白
I have a confession to make.
周末我借了伊莱扎的裙子
I borrowed Eliza's dress for the weekend.
我很抱歉 但我没有别的选择
I'm really sorry, but I felt I had no other choice.
没有选择?
No choice?
为什么?
Why?
我要穿这它去 Sidarthur的聚会
I had to wear it to the Sidarthur party.
你什么时候才肯认输 玛丽?
When are you gonna give it up, Mary?
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你一定没拿那件裙子
You couldn't have taken that dress
我把那件裙子放在 更衣室里了
because I keep that dress locked up safe in the drama room.
想拿自然会有办法的 巴格丽女士 自然会有办法的
There are ways, Miss Baggoli. There are ways.
那裙子现在在哪儿?
Where is it now?
放回去了 完璧归赵
It's right back. It's safe and sound.
看起来跟原来一样 只有一点不同
It looks exactly the same, but somehow different.
你们能相信她吗?
Can you believe her?
首先 她拿了裙子
I mean, first, she takes the dress.
然后 她又放了回去
Then, she puts it back.
她又说她去参加聚会 而又没有人看见她
And then she goes to this party where no one saw her.
是真的 裙子全都湿了
It's true! The dress got all wet.
斯图·沃尔夫让我去 换了干衣服
Stu Wolff made me change into something dry.
他说我感到舒适 对她来说很重要
He said it was important that I felt comfortable.
因为在他的告别演出会上
Because on the night of his farewell concert,
斯图·沃尔夫除了看到玛丽·斯黛穿着 干衣服就没有别的什么了?
Stu Wolff had nothing better to do than see Mary Steppe dry.
女孩们 住嘴!
Girls, please!
他开着一辆像这个舞台这么大的豪华轿车 把衣服送给我爸爸
He sent it back to my dad in a limousine as big as this stage.
在豪华轿车里的裙子
A dress in a limousine.
你可以描述一下吗?
Can you picture it?
他对我爸爸很感兴趣 还有我爸爸的狗
He's also a big fan of my dad and my dad's dog.
然后你的狗给斯图 签名了 是吗?
Then your dog gave him his autograph, right?
但我真的拿了裙子!
But I did take the dress!
看 这是斯图亲手给我的
See, Stu Wolff gave me this himself.
这是他巡回演出时穿的T-shirt 其他有什么地方可以得到呢?
It's his T-shirt from his tour. Where would I have gotten it?
在旧货摊就有 你的其他东西一定也是从那儿买♥♥的
In a junk store where you get everything else.
这是我给他擦眼泪用的纸
But this is the tissue I used to wipe his tears.
需要的话我们可以送去作DNA检测
Maybe we should send it off for DNA testing.
我把瓶塞状项链丢在他的屋子里了
I left my bottle-cap necklace at his house.
他告诉我爸爸他会用联邦捷运 给我寄过来
He told my dad he's gonna Fed-Ex it back.
用豪华轿车载裙子
A dress riding in a limousine.
我认为这主意不错
I guess that's a good thing
因为要不是这样的话 裙子一定会自己去找辆的士
because otherwise it would have had to catch a cab.
你真有趣 洛拉 可以去当喜剧演员了
You're funny, Lola. You could be a comedienne.
我们可以开始排练了吗?
But can we please go back to work now?
周三晚上之前我们 还有很多事要做呢
We have so much to do before Wednesday night.
你相信我吗?
You believe me, don't you?
卡拉才是在撒谎
Carla's the one who's lying.
为了这出戏我们大家都 这么努力 洛拉
We've worked so hard for this production, Lola.
我不会让你毁掉这出戏的
And I am not gonna let you ruin it for me.
我们都已经受够了
We have all had enough.
你呢?
Have you?
你算完了吗?
Have you finally had enough?
♪我们已经失败了♪
'Cause we lost it all
♪没有什么是绝对的♪
Nothing lasts forever
♪对不起♪
I'm sorry
♪我无法完美♪
I can't be perfect
我跌到失望的谷底 也许只有哈姆莱特能体会我的心情
I sunk into a depression that only Hamlet would recognize.
我说的完全都是可行的
The one story I'd told that was both probable and possible
而且都已经发生了
was the one that was true.
可是仍然没有人相信我
And yet no one believed me.
也许在这个世界上
Maybe you can never win
没有人能打败卡拉·桑提提了
against the Carla Santinis of this world.
我从未感到如此失败
I'd never felt so totally defeated.
我现在感觉更像只鸽子 而不是火烈鸟
电影精选列表