我下载了一些关于 他的精彩镜头
I've downloaded some great shots of him.
这是他在格莱美颁奖礼 上的情景
Here he is at the Grammys.
这是他住的地方
This is where he lives.
这是我和他结婚的时候 我打算穿的裙子
This is the dress that I'm gonna wear when we get married.
这是他钻进他的 豪华轿车的样子
This is him getting into his limo.
那个黑点就是他的头
That black spot right there is his head.
多么美妙的黑点啊
What a wonderful black spot it is.
你好
Hi.
卡拉·桑提提
Carla Santini.
是Sidarthur乐队啊
Sidarthur.
我父亲是斯图·沃尔夫 的律师
My father is Stu Wolff's lawyer.
真的吗?
Really?
那你♥爸♥爸一定和他 在同一个房♥间谈论过
Your dad must have been in the same room as him and everything.
这有什么稀奇的
Many times.
你不就是那个刚搬进 斯文斯卡的女生吗?
Aren't you the girl who just moved into the Swenska house?
我叫洛拉·斯黛
Well, I'm Lola Steppe.
我还不知道我的 新房♥子原来有个名字呢!
I didn't know our home had a name.
在著名的纽约 这算是一种幽默是吗?
Is that supposed to be that famous New York sense of humor?
从小开始 纽约人就会自嘲
New Yorkers learn to laugh at themselves
和一些其他东西
and everything else when they're very young.
我爸妈曾经在生日的时候 带我去纽约
My parents took me to New York for my birthday.
那里漂亮极了 灯火通明
I thought it was beautiful. The lights and everything.
我终于知道为什么 纽约被称为世界上最好的城市了
I know why they call it the greatest city in the world.
埃拉·杰拉德 你真是我的好姐妹
Ella Gerard, you are the sister of my soul!
你真该看看圣诞节时 的公园大道
You should see Park Avenue at Christmas.
那感觉就像漫步 在银河上
It's like walking through the Milky Way.
除了一点 银河上没人会被打劫
Except nobody gets mugged in the Milky Way.
我们该坐回位置了
We'll take our seats now.
巴格丽女士?
Miss Baggoli?
什么事?
Yes?
我们班有个刚从 纽约转来的女生
We have a new girl from New York City.
没错
We do.
斯黛小姐
Miss Steppe.
斯黛小姐
Miss Steppe.
巴格丽女士 我知道在你的
Miss Baggoli, I know it must show on your records
花名册上我的名字是 玛丽
that my name is Mary,
但从我还是个 啼哭的婴儿的时候
but everyone has referred to me as Lola
每个人就都叫我洛拉
since I was a squealing infant in my mother's arms.
我甚至不知道玛丽 这个名字从哪儿来的
I don't even know who this Mary is.
我喜欢这个名字
I like that name.
洛拉
Lola.
洛拉
Lola.
这位是洛拉
This is Lola.
洛拉 你该知道
Lola, you should know
历史课的时候 你坐在我最喜欢的位置上了
that you're sitting in my favorite seat in history class.
我喜欢正中♥央♥的感觉
I like to be dead center.
我也是 原来我们还有一些共同点啊?
Me too, and I didn't think we had anything in common.
那个中间的位置 是属于我的
I've earned the center seat.
并且 如果你想尽快 融入这里的话
Besides, if you want to fit in,
你最好不要总是 把注意力吸引到你那儿
you probably shouldn't draw attention to yourself.
如果你实在没发现的话 我告诉你我喜欢为人瞩目
In case you haven't noticed, I like the attention.
真扫兴
Chill.
还有 我不会和那个 永远没朋友的埃拉在一起
Also, I wouldn't hang out with Ella "Never Had a Fella."
你和她不可能的 不是吗?
She doesn't really have your potential, now, does she?
看看她
Look at her.
穿的像个政客的夫人
She dresses like a politician's wife
那发型 以及鞋子
with the hair and the shoes.
她总是那么随意
She's so random.
再看看那幅眼镜? 实在是太过时了
And what about those glasses? They are so 10 minutes ago.
再说下去 我会感到恶心的
But I'm gonna stop myself before I get nasty.
总之 你如果 继续和她在一起的话
I want to let you know that if you're careful,
我们就不会和你好了
you could be chilling with us.
我才不愿和你们在一起呢!
Chilling with you is what I've always dreamed of.
嘿 埃拉 等等! 不介意我和你一起坐吧?
Hey, Ella, wait up! Do you mind if I sit with you?
不 当然 没关系
Oh, no, that's fine.
太好了
This is great.
在纽约 如果你在户外吃东西 食物就会受到污染
When you eat outside in New York, your food gets dirty.
那个高傲的桑提提 是个什么样的人?
So what's with the Great Santini?
她美貌 她很受欢迎
She's beautiful. She's popular.
她家里很有钱
She's rich.
在幼儿园的时候 她喜欢把玩具娃娃的头咬下来
In kindergarten, she used to bite the heads off dolls.
哇
Ew.
那个朝我们微笑的 男生是谁?
Who's that guy smiling at us?
是萨姆
That's Sam.
萨姆!
Sam!
萨姆 这是洛拉
Sam, Lola.
洛拉 这是萨姆
Lola, Sam.
你好
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你是今天才来的吧?
It's your first day here, right?
是啊
Yeah.
见到你真高兴
Well, it's good to meet you.
我也是
You too.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
我不能找男朋友
I couldn't possibly have a boyfriend.
我的意思是 我必须 将注意力集中在我的演艺生涯上
I mean, I have to focus on my acting career.
三个星期后
After three weeks,
我开始逐渐适应 小镇的生活了
I'm getting used to the rich part of town.
我被关过紧闭 单调 沉湎于阿玛尼
Gated, dull, Armani-ridden.
所以我是他们 敬而远之的那种人
You know, I'm the kind of riffraff they try to keep out.
♪这是生命中的一天 这是链条中的一环♪
It's a day in the life, it's a link in the chain
♪无论是开始 或是结束 它们看起来都一样♪
Beginning, the ending, they both look the same
♪周而复始♪
Round and round
♪没有新意♪
No new ground
♪哦♪
Oh
♪哦♪
Oh
♪哦--♪
Ohh
♪哦-哦♪
O-o-h
♪哦-哦♪
O-o-h
听到斯图·沃尔夫 的歌♥声的时候
When Stu Wolff sings,
我总是欲罢不能
"There's something in me that always wants more.
想要听到他的歌♥声 飘扬在风中
More moons and stars and music in the wind,"
就好像他在跟我说话一样
it's as though he's just talking to me.
我喜欢斯蒂夫
I like Steve.
我猜斯图一定是个 很难相处的人
I bet Stu is hard to get along with.
可以看出来他有些 喜怒无常
You can tell he's sort of moody.
好像受到什么折磨似的
Haunted.
所有真正的天才都是 这样的
All true geniuses are haunted.
这是他们为了艺术所必须 付出的代价
It's part of what they have to suffer for their art.
酥饼来了 女士们
Popovers, ladies.
哇
Wow.
这就像在餐馆里吃的一样 谢谢
This is just like eating in a diner. Thank you.
我们通常都是在家 吃酥饼的
Well, surely you have popovers at home.
我刚从微波炉里烤出来的
I just popped them in the microwave.
我妈妈不准使用 微波炉
My mother doesn't approve of microwaves.
她有极大的偏见
She has very strong opinions.
我还从没听说过 有人
I've never heard of anyone taking a stance
对一个器具有 那么大的意见呢
on an appliance before.
为什么你妈妈不喜欢我?
Why doesn't your mother like me?
她喜欢你
She likes you.
她只是觉得你 有些奇怪
She just thinks you're a little strange.
我是说 你 有些...
I mean, you are, a little.
洛拉!
Lola!
洛拉 对不起!
Lola, I'm sorry!
她只是认为你妈妈 有些奇怪
It's really your mother she thinks is strange.
我妈妈在超♥市♥看到 你妈妈了
My mom saw your mother in the supermarket
她穿着肮脏的制♥服♥ 发丝间还卡着筷子
wearing dirty overalls with chopsticks in her hair
正同一个屠夫争吵
and arguing with the butcher.
这没什么重要的
It's not important.
不重要?
Not important?
电影精选列表