I felt more like a pigeon than a flamingo.
玛丽? 埃拉来了
Mary? Ella's here.
进来
Go ahead.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
我感觉不大舒服
I don't really feel too well.
别胡说了
You can cut the crap.
我知道你在干吗
I know what you're doing.
全新泽西最有礼貌的女孩现在怎么了?
What happened to the most polite girl in all of New Jersey?
现在这有什么重要? 我们确实去了聚会
What does it matter anymore? We know we went to the party.
我们知道我们见到了谁 都做了些什么
We know who we met and what we did.
起来!
Get up!
我不
I can't.
我就不
I just can't.
有人看见洛拉·斯黛了吗?
Has anyone seen Lola Steppe?
有人看见洛拉·斯黛了吗? 洛拉?
Has anyone seen Lola Steppe? Lola?
你知道 我真的很不舒服
You know, I really am sick.
不信去问我妈
I mean, ask my mom.
我才不信呢
I'm not buying it.
你想逃避演出
You're bailing out of the play.
看看我现在的样子 再严重一些的话就会变成肺炎了
You know, here I am, so sick this could turn into pneumonia,
然后我就会死掉 你就准备接受指责吧
and then I'll be on my deathbed, and you're being accusatory.
你不能这样 洛拉
You can't do this, Lola.
每个人都靠你了
Everyone is depending on you.
你想想你的父母 还有萨姆
What about your parents and Sam?
萨姆以前从未去看过 学校的演出
Sam has never been to a school function in his life.
他今天去全为了看你
He's only going because of you.
洛拉!
Lola!
洛拉·斯黛 我的伊莱扎
Lola Steppe, my Eliza.
别挡着我
Get out of my way.
离演出还有一小时
One hour till curtain.
那么我呢?
What about me?
在你来到戴尔丛林之前 我都十分痛苦
I was miserable until you came to Dellwood.
我以为每个人的生活 都和我一样
I thought everyone's life was like mine.
需要的时候
Doing everything you're supposed to do
你就循规蹈矩得做事
when you're supposed to do it.
什么也别问
Never questioning anything.
我唯一能期待的就是 我长大了以后
The only thing I could expect when I grew up
能像我的父母一样的生活
was a life like my parents'.
幸运的是我遇到了你
And then I met you.
你给了我勇气 洛拉
You gave me courage, Lola.
有了你 我才敢尝试不一样的东西
Because of you, I'm brave enough to be different.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
你真不争气!
You're a sham!
卡拉无法改变的是
The one thing Carla can't do anything about
你来主演伊莱扎·杜利特尔
is you being Eliza Doolittle.
而你却要亲手把机会 让给她
You're just gonna hand it to her.
玛丽 我给你♥爸♥爸留过话了
Mary, I left word with your dad.
要我给玛格丽女士打电♥话♥吗?
Should I call Miss Baggoli?
不
No.
我突然感觉好多了
I've had a miraculous recovery.
我要确定一下
I need to be sure.
你真的准备好演吗?
Are you up to this?
准备?玛格丽女士 我生来就是为了演伊莱扎
Up to it? Miss Baggoli, I was born to play Eliza.
穿上演出服去参加开幕式
Get into costume for the opening.
给他们个惊喜!
Knock 'em dead!
给他们个惊喜!
Knock 'em dead!
连我都感到不可思议 我能鱼和熊掌兼得
It even amazes me that I get everything that I want.
哦-哦
Oh-oh
脱下我的裙子
Get out of my dress.
现在 我才是伊莱扎 - 脱下我的裙子!
As of right now, I'm Eliza. - Get out of my dress!
演出快乐 - 谢谢 我会的
Enjoy the show. - Thanks. I will.
哦 别忘了脱下我的演出服
Oh, and get out of my first costume!
离演出还有5分钟
Five minutes till curtain, people.
5分钟
Five minutes.
脱下我的裙子
Get out of my dress.
不!
No!
脱下我的裙子!
Get out of my dress!
不! - 脱下我的裙子!
No! - Get out of that dress!
哦!
Ohh!
对不起 巴格丽女士
Sorry, Miss Baggoli.
你来了我真高兴
I'm so glad to see you.
想吃冰淇淋吗?
Do you want an ice cream?
嘿
Hey.
你一定会演得很好的
You're gonna be great.
我承认 我有些紧张
I'm scared. I'll admit it.
同时我很激动
But I'm excited, too.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
你是最棒的 洛拉
You're gonna be wonderful, Lola.
你刚才叫我洛拉?
You called me Lola.
你就是洛拉
You are a Lola.
祝你好运!
Good luck!
按你们的台子 孩子们
Press your bars, children.
你们没有权力记下我说的话
Yo, you gots no rights to write down what I'm saying.
这是我的私人话语
Those are my personal words.
♪生活在继续♪
Living just enough
♪在继续♪
Just enough
♪在这个城市♪
For the city
♪这个女孩♪
This girl, she works
♪她在纽约城的市区工作♪
In downtown New York City
♪被四堵看起来不漂亮的墙♪
Surrounded by
♪包围着♪
Four walls that ain't so pretty
♪她的父母给了她♪
Her parents give
♪她的爱和鼓舞♪
Her love and affection
♪让她坚强♪
To keep her strong
♪向着正确的方向前进♪
Moving in the right direction
♪生活在继续♪
Living just enough
♪在继续♪
Just enough
♪在这个城市 耶 耶♪
For the city, yeah, yeah
♪生活♪
Living
♪在继续♪
Just enough
♪在这个城市♪
For the city
♪生活♪
Living
♪在继续♪
Just enough
♪在这个城市♪
Living for the city
现在说“纽约”
Now say "New York."
纽腰
New Yolk.
纽约
New York.
带R的音
With an "R."
纽弱
New Rolk.
说话不清楚
You can't talk.
那么看看你走路怎么样吧
Let's see if you can walk.
啊!
Ugh!
♪我仔细审视自己♪
So I turn myself to face me
♪虽然我从未像这样♪
Though I've never caught a glimpse
♪被人当作骗子看待♪
Of how the others must see the faker
♪我很快就接受了考验♪
Well, I'm much too fast to take that test
♪变-变-变-变-变化♪
C-c-c-c-changes
♪抬头面对陌生人♪
Turn and face the strange
♪变-变-变-变-变化♪
C-c-c-c-changes
♪就是想变成不一样的女孩♪
Just gonna have to be a different girl
♪时间会改变我♪
Time may change me
♪但我无法使时间倒转♪
But I can't trace time
他们都因为我而接受她了
They all accepted her because of me.
都是因为你?
All because of you?
我也在场
I was there, too!
我做了许多努力让你看起来漂亮些!
I worked hard to make you look good!
那 你现在想做什么 亲爱的?
Well, what will you do now, dear?
我想当老师
I will be a teacher
老师是最光荣的职业
because being a teacher is the most worthy thing
是一个人能做的最光荣的职业
a person can be.
♪变-变-变-变-变化♪
电影精选列表