You fucking pig! Fuck you!
臭警♥察♥ 去你的
After I bailed him out, he started hanging around a lot.
我为他付了保释金他出来后总是来找我玩
Dude, are you all right?
哥们 你没事吧?
No, no. No, not all right.
不…有事
Help me.
帮帮我
Fuck. Fuck.
不好…
Deep breath.
深呼吸
Deep. That's right.
深呼吸 没错
A few weeks later, James asked me to take him to the bank.
几周后 詹姆斯让我带他去银行
James wanted me to talk to the teller for him,
詹姆斯希望我帮他和柜台人员谈一谈
'cause he said I could talk good.
因为他说我的口才好
Okay.
好的
So I'm gonna sign my checks over to you.
我把支票的收款人写你
And then you're gonna give me the cash, okay?
然后你把现金给我 好吗?
'Cause they won't let me have a bank account,
他们不让我开银行账户
'cause I'm in ChexSystems.
因为支票核实系统有我的记录
My credit's totally fucked.
我的信用分糟透了
Come on.
走吧
I can't cash these checks, sir.
这些支票无法兑现 先生
It wasn't exactly a smash hit.
这招不太成功
The teller thought I was being a dick because I was high on OxyContin,
柜台人员觉得我是故意找麻烦 因为我吃奥施康定吃嗨了
and I wasn't exactly trying to hide the fact that I thought he was an asshole.
我也没有掩饰我认为他是混♥蛋♥这个想法
You know what?
你知道吗?
You're an asshole, and I'd like to speak to your manager.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 我想和你的经理谈一谈
Well, I am the manager.
我就是经理
Well, you're still an asshole. Okay.
那你还是混♥蛋♥ 好吧
Sir. I'm a fucking war veteran, dude.
先生 我是退伍军人 哥们
And you're fucking treating me like an undesirable.
你却把我当作下等人
I don't know what I'm gonna do about this,
我不知道我会怎么处理这件事
but I'm sure as fuck this isn't the way you're supposed to treat people, fucker.
但我很确定你不应该这么对待他人 混♥蛋♥
You have a good day now.
祝你今天愉快
Thanks, guys. Thank you.
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Fuck yeah. You get the money?
可不是嘛 你拿到钱了吗?
No, I didn't get the fucking money.
不 我没有拿到钱
Hey, man, it's really unfortunate how that all just played out.
嘿 刚才的事太糟糕了
Sorry, dude.
抱歉 哥们
Yeah, well, thanks anyway.
不过还是谢谢你
Sure, yeah.
不客气
Do you think I could get some more of those pills?
你还能给我一些药丸吗?
Everything had changed. And nothing had changed.
一切都变了 而一切也都没变
The problem was, is I really liked Oxy.
重点是我真的很喜欢奥施康定
Made me feel a type of way so I wasn't about taking shit from anyone.
它让我有一种奇特的感觉谁都别想摆布我
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪了?
No.
不
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
You were supposed to be home three hours ago.
说好了你三小时前回家的
What the fuck did you take?
你吃了什么鬼东西?
What are you fucking taking?
你在吃什么鬼东西?
I'll tell you what I haven't been taking...
让我告诉你答案
is your shit.
我受够了你的屁事
I'm not taking your shit.
我不要再忍♥受你了
I promised Emily I'd find a better way of dealing with my war shit
我答应艾米莉 我会找到更好的办法解决我的战争后遗症
than just taking pills.
而不是只靠吃药
Have you been experiencing any suicidal thoughts?
你有过任何自杀念头吗?
Sometimes, yeah.
有时会有
I just feel like if I died in Iraq...
我只觉得如果我死在伊♥拉♥克♥了
she'd be happier now, you know?
她现在会更开心
She would've been sad for a while, but...
她会难过一阵 但…
ultimately her life would've been better.
最终她的人生会变得更好
How long you been back?
你回来多久了?
Eight months.
八个月
Have you been evaluated for PTSD before?
你接受过创伤后应激障碍评估吗?
Isn't that what we're doing here?
我们现在不就在评估那个吗?
I tried.
我试过
You guys kept transferring my file.
你们总是让我转诊
I guess someone left and the new someone was trying to get caught up.
可能有人离职了 新来的人还没弄明白我的情况
I don't know.
不知道
Are you currently on any medications?
你目前服用任何药物吗?
Xanax.
赞安诺
For my anxiety. But they don't work anymore.
治疗我的焦虑症 但现在没效了
How's your pain level?
你的痛苦水平是多少?
Like, mental pain or physical pain?
精神还是肉体的痛苦?
Both.
两者
Nine outta ten.
满分十分的话有九分
Have you ever heard of OxyContin?
你听说过奥施康定吗?
Naturally, Emily was pissed,
艾米莉当然很生气
and she'd understandably reached her limit.
可以理解 她终于忍♥无可忍♥
Fine.
行
These are for me now.
这些归我了
Because I would love
因为我也很想…
I would love a break...
我也很想逃离…
from all of this shit!
这所有的一切
Fuck you!
去你的
I wish I never told you I was leaving.
我真希望当初我没有告诉你我要离开
For Montreal.
去蒙特利尔
Remember when you used to wear that white ribbon around your neck?
记得你以前总是在脖子上系一条白丝带吗?
That was my jam.
那是我的专属标识
Yeah, I liked that.
是 我很喜欢
Can't see that we'll ever make it back there though.
但我觉得我们永远回不去那时了
No.
是的
But I'm okay with that.
但我可以接受这一点
Yeah.
是
Me too.
我也可以
And that is how we became addicts.
就这样 我们变成了瘾君子
Babe, how do you want your eggs?
你想吃哪种蛋?
Can you walk Livinia today? I need to leave in, like, ten minutes.
今天你能带利维尼娅散步吗?我十分钟后就要出门
You want 'em scrambled or sunny side up?
炒蛋还是煎蛋?
Scrambled, please. On toast.
炒蛋 谢谢 放在吐司上
What, like, in a sandwich?
像三文治那样?
Yeah, like a sandwich.
对 像三文治那样
The story of being a dope fiend is that you could kill yourself real slow,
瘾君子的生活精髓 在于你正缓慢地杀死自己
but you feel like a million fucking bucks doing it.
但在这个过程中你感觉棒极了
It's okay.
没事
Hey, today's the day that I stay late.
嘿 今天我要工作到很晚
So you need to be there by 5:00, or I'm not gonna make it through class.
所以你5点就要到 否则我撑不到下课
Professor's still out. I got you, babe, go on.
教授还在放假 有我在 宝贝 放心
You said 5:00, right? 5:00 p.m.
5点 对吗? 下午5点
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
遵命 女士 谢谢
At first we said we'd get a dog, and we wouldn't be dope fiends.
最初我们想养狗这样就不会成为瘾君子了
But we stayed dope fiends, so now we're just dope fiends with a dog.
但我们没有戒毒 所以现在我们成了养狗的瘾君子
I gotta go.
我得走了
I love you. Love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Don't forget.
别忘了
"See her knitting in my hand, and her empty chair ready for her.
“看 她的毛线活在我手里 她的椅子空着在等她
I cry with vexation and disappointment"...
我喊得直冒火 心也凉了”
Lia? Keep reading, I'm gonna run to the restroom.
莉雅 继续读 我要去一趟洗手间
You good?
可以吗?
Of course, the future looked bad though.
当然了 未来一片阴云
You went into debt.
开始负债
My last GI check got deposited into the wrong account. And...
上一张♥军♥人支票存错了账户 然后…
Stabbed your parents in the heart, over and over and over again.
一而再、再而三地伤透父母的心
Old friends stayed away. New friends would eat your eyes out with a fucking spoon.
老朋友不再往来 新朋友想用勺子挖出你的双眼
Hey, Black.
嘿 大黑
But there was always more heroin to be done.
但是海♥洛♥因♥永远都不够
And that would usually serve to settle things down for a bit.
那通常能让我们平静一段时间
If you could front me, like, another 80,
如果你能让我再赊80美元
I got money from the GI Bill coming in on Friday.
周五我就能收到军人津贴
Flip that grilled cheese for me.
帮我把烤芝士三文治翻个面
If you didn't know any better,
如果你不知道情况
电影精选列表